1. (5-21) 주여 우리 눈 뜨기를 원하나이다.

님은 소경 둘의 외침에 어떻게 응답하셨습니까,

(20:30-34)

20:30 소경 둘이 길가에 앉았다가 예수께서 지나가신다 함을 듣고 소리질러 가로되 주여 우리를 불쌍히 여기소서 다윗의 자손이여 하니

20:31 무리가 꾸짖어 잠잠하라 하되 더욱 소리질러 가로되 주여 우리를 불쌍히 여기소서 다윗의 자손이여 하는지라

20:32 예수께서 머물러 서서 저희를 불러

20:33 가라사대 너희에게 무엇을 하여 주기를 원하느냐 가로되 주여 우리 눈 뜨기를 원하나이다

20:34 예수께서 민망히 여기사 저희 눈을 만지시니 곧 보게 되어 저희가 예수를 좇으니라

20:30 Two blind men were sitting by the roadside, and when they heard that Jesus was going by, they shouted, "Lord, Son of David, have mercy on us!"

20:31 The crowd rebuked them and told them to be quiet, but they shouted all the louder, "Lord, Son of David, have mercy on us!"

20:32 Jesus stopped and called them. "What do you want me to do for you?" he asked.

20:33 "Lord," they answered, "we want our sight."

20:34 Jesus had compassion on them and touched their eyes. Immediately they received their sight and followed him.

2. ( 5-22) 만일 누가 무슨 말을 하거든

예수님께서는 예루살렘 입성 때 무엇을 타고 가셨으며 어떻게 준비하셨습니까,

(마21:3-4)

21:3 만일 누가 무슨 말을 하거든 주가 쓰시겠다 하라 그리하면 즉시 보내리라 하시니

21:4 이는 선지자로 하신 말씀을 이루려 하심이라 일렀으되

21:3 If anyone says anything to you, tell him that the Lord needs them, and he will send them right away."

21:4 This took place to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet:

3. (5-23) 네가 무슨 권세로, 또 누가 이 권세를 주었느뇨

(마21:23-27)

21:23 예수께서 성전에 들어가 가르치실새 대제사장들과 백성의 장로들이 나아와 가로되 네가 무슨 권세로 이런 일을 하느뇨 또 누가 이 권세를 주었느뇨

21:24 예수께서 대답하시되 나도 한 말을 너희에게 물으리니 너희가 대답하면 나도 무슨 권세로 이런 일을 하는지 이르리라

21:25 요한의 세례가 어디로서 왔느냐 하늘로서냐 사람에게로서냐 저희가 서로 의논하여 가로되 만일 하늘로서라 하면 어찌하여 저를 믿지 아니하였느냐 할 것이요

21:26 만일 사람에게로서라 하면 모든 사람이 요한을 선지자로 여기니 백성이 무섭다 하여

21:27 예수께 대답하여 가로되 우리가 알지 못하노라 하니 예수께서 가라사대 나도 무슨 권세로 이런 일을 하는지 너희에게 이르지 아니하리라

21:23 Jesus entered the temple courts, and, while he was teaching, the chief priests and the elders of the people came to him. "By what authority are you doing these things?" they asked. "And who gave you this authority?"

21:24 Jesus replied, "I will also ask you one question. If you answer me, I will tell you by what authority I am doing these things.

21:25 John's baptism--where did it come from? Was it from heaven, or from men?" They discussed it among themselves and said, "If we say, 'From heaven,' he will ask, 'Then why didn't you believe him?'

21:26 But if we say, 'From men'--we are afraid of the people, for they all hold that John was a prophet."

21:27 So they answered Jesus, "We don't know." Then he said, "Neither will I tell you by what authority I am doing these things.

4. (5--24) 가이사에게 세를 바치는 것이 가하니이까 불가하니이까

예수님께서 어떠한 대답을 하실까 모든 사람들이 그 대답이 궁금할 순간이었을 것이다.

(마22:15-22)

22:15 이에 바리새인들이 가서 어떻게 하여 예수로 말의 올무에 걸리게 할까 상론하고

22:16 자기 제자들을 헤롯 당원들과 함께 예수께 보내어 말하되 선생님이여 우리가 아노니 당신은 참되시고 참으로써 하나님의 도를 가르치시며 아무라도 꺼리는 일이 없으시니 이는 사람을 외모로 보지 아니하심이니이다

22:15 Then the Pharisees went out and laid plans to trap him in his words.

22:16 They sent their disciples to him along with the Herodians. "Teacher," they said, "we know you are a man of integrity and that you teach the way of God in accordance with the truth. You aren't swayed by men, because you pay no attention to who they are.

22:17 그러면 당신의 생각에는 어떠한지 우리에게 이르소서 가이사에게 세를 바치는 것이 가하니이까 불가하니이까 한대 /

22:18 예수께서 저희의 악함을 아시고 가라사대 외식하는 자들아 어찌하여 나를 시험하느냐

22:19 셋돈을 내게 보이라 하시니 데나리온 하나를 가져왔거늘

22:20 예수께서 말씀하시되 이 형상과 이 글이 뉘 것이냐

22:21 가로되 가이사의 것이니이다 이에 가라사대 그런즉 가이사의 것은 가이사에게, 하나님의 것은 하나님께 바치라 하시니

22:22 저희가 이 말씀을 듣고 기이히 여겨 예수를 떠나가니라  

22:17 Tell us then, what is your opinion? Is it right to pay taxes to Caesar or not?"

22:18 But Jesus, knowing their evil intent, said, "You hypocrites, why are you trying to trap me?

22:19 Show me the coin used for paying the tax." They brought him a denarius,

22:20 and he asked them, "Whose portrait is this? And whose inscription?"

22:21 "Caesar's," they replied. Then he said to them, "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's, and to God what is God's."

22:22 When they heard this, they were amazed. So they left him and went away.

5. ( 5.-25)

사두개인들의 이 질문 또한 어떠한 대답을 하실까 모든 사람이 궁금해 했을 것이다.

예수님께서는 그 질문에 대답해 주시고 참으로 중요한 말을 더하여 주셨다.

' 나는 아브라함의 하나님이요 이삭의 하나님이요 야곱의 하나님이로라 하신 것을 읽어 보지 못하였느냐 하나님은 죽은 자의 하나님이 아니요 산 자의 하나님이시니라 ' (마22:32)

그렇다면 그 질문의 전체의 내용은 무엇인가. 예수님의 그 질문의 대답으로 달려가 보자.

(마22:23-28)

' 부활이 없다 하는 사두개인들이 그 날에 예수께 와서 물어 가로되 22:24 선생님이여 모세가 일렀으되 사람이 만일 자식이 없이 죽으면 그 동생이 그 아내에게 장가들어 형을 위하여 후사를 세울지니라 하였나이다 /

우리 중에 칠 형제가 있었는데 맏이 장가들었다가 죽어 후사가 없으므로 그의 아내를 그 동생에게 끼쳐두고 / 그 둘째와 셋째로 일곱째까지 그렇게 하다가 22:27 최후에 그 여자도 죽었나이다/ 그런즉 저희가 다 그를 취하였으니 부활 때에 일곱 중에 뉘 아내가 되리이까' (22:23-28)

(마22:29-32)

' 예수께서 대답하여 가라사대 너희가 성경도, 하나님의 능력도 알지 못하는 고로 오해하였도다 /부활 때에는 장가도 아니가고 시집도 아니가고 하늘에 있는 천사들과 같으니라 / 죽은 자의 부활을 의논할진대 하나님이 너희에게 말씀하신 바 ' / (22:29-31)

' 나는 아브라함의 하나님이요 이삭의 하나님이요 야곱의 하나님이로라 하신 것을 읽어 보지 못하였느냐

하나님은 죽은 자의 하나님이 아니요 산 자의 하나님이시니라 하시니.' (마22:32)

예수님께서는 하늘과 땅의 모든 문제의 질문에 대하여 대답해 주셨다.

하나님 만이 가지실 수 있는 전능하심 뿐 전지(omniscience) 하심을 보여 주셨다.

우리도 성경과 하나님의 능력을 알지 못하므로 오해하지 않도록 하여야 할 것이다.

< 성광교회 이동원 목사 드림>

=. 성경연구 (
Bible study)

1. 예수님께서 죽은 자의 부활에 대하여 질문하였는데 그 대답으로 무엇이라고 말씀하셨습니까,

활과 영생에 대해서는 이해하기가 어려울 수 있다. 예수님은 자신이 부활이고 생명이심을 명쾌하게 말씀하시고 그것을 증명하셨다. 왜 예수님께 부활에 관하여 질문하였는데 아브라함과 이삭과 야곱의 하나님이심을 말씀하셨는가, 그 이유가 무엇일까, 다음의 예수님의 대답과 연결하여 생각하여 보자. 

1). 네 오라비가 다시 살리라(요11:23-27)

11:23 예수께서 가라사대 네 오라비가 다시 살리라

11:24 마르다가 가로되 마지막 날 부활에는 다시 살 줄을 내가 아나이다

11:25 예수께서 가라사대 나는 부활이요 생명이니 나를 믿는 자는 죽어도 살겠고

11:26 무릇 살아서 나를 믿는 자는 영원히 죽지 아니하리니 이것을 네가 믿느냐

11:27 가로되 주여 그러하외다 주는 그리스도시요 세상에 오시는 하나님의 아들이신 줄 내가 믿나이다

11:23 Jesus said to her, "Your brother will rise again."

11:24 Martha answered, "I know he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day."

11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies;

11:26 and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?"

11:27 "Yes, Lord," she told him, "I believe that you are the Christ, the Son of God, who was to come into the world."

2). 예수님께서는 죽은지 나흘이 된 무덤안에서 나오게 하셨다.

예수님께서는 죽은지 나흘 된 무덤 안의 나사로에게 큰소리로 '나사로야 나오라' 고 명하셨다. 나사로야 살아나라라고 말씀하신 것이 아니었다. 죽은지 나흘 된 나사로가 수건에 매인채로 나오게 됨으로 예수님께서 부활과 영생이심을 증거하셨다.

(요11:39-44)

11:39 예수께서 가라사대 돌을 옮겨 놓으라 하시니 그 죽은 자의 누이 마르다가 가로되 주여 죽은 지가 나흘이 되었으매 벌써 냄새가 나나이다 11:40 예수께서 가라사대 내 말이 네가 믿으면 하나님의 영광을 보리라 하지 아니하였느냐 하신대

11:41 돌을 옮겨 놓으니 예수께서 눈을 들어 우러러 보시고 가라사대 아버지여 내 말을 들으신 것을 감사하나이다11:42 항상 내 말을 들으시는 줄을 내가 알았나이다 그러나 이 말씀하옵는 것은 둘러선 무리를 위함이니 곧 아버지께서 나를 보내신 것을 저희로 믿게 하려 함이니이다

11:43 이 말씀을 하시고 큰 소리로 나사로야 나오라 부르시니

11:44 죽은 자가 수족을 베로 동인 채로 나오는데 그 얼굴은 수건에 싸였더라 예수께서 가라사대 풀어 놓아 다니게 하라 하시니라

11:39 "Take away the stone," he said. "But, Lord," said Martha, the sister of the dead man, "by this time there is a bad odor, for he has been there four days."11:40 Then Jesus said, "Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?"11:41 So they took away the stone. Then Jesus looked up and said, "Father, I thank you that you have heard me.11:42 I knew that you always hear me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that you sent me."

11:43 When he had said this, Jesus called in a loud voice, "Lazarus, come out!"

11:44 The dead man came out, his hands and feet wrapped with strips of linen, and a cloth around his face. Jesus said to them, "Take off the grave clothes and let him go."

1. 너희가 성경도, 하나님의 능력도 알지 못하는 고로 오해하였도다.

( You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God)

(마22:23-32)

22:23 That same day the Sadducees, who say there is no resurrection, came to him with a question.

22:24 "Teacher," they said, "Moses told us that if a man dies without having children, his brother must marry the widow and have children for him.

22:25 Now there were seven brothers among us. The first one married and died, and since he had no children, he left his wife to his brother.

22:26 The same thing happened to the second and third brother, right on down to the seventh.

22:27 Finally, the woman died.

22:28 Now then, at the resurrection, whose wife will she be of the seven, since all of them were married to her?"       

22:29 Jesus replied, "You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God.

22:30 At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.

22:31 But about the resurrection of the dead--have you not read what God said to you,

22:32 'I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob'? He is not the God of the dead but of the living."                                                                                                                

( - ing)  # 줄 간격

hi
이전글  다음글  목록 글쓰기
츲ҺڻȰ ⵵ ȸ ѱ⵶ȸȸȸ ()ظ ѽŴѵȸ μȸڿȸ ȸ б ѽŴб ûȸȸ ŵȸ ŵȸ ȸÿ ѱ⵶ȸȸͽп