:: 한국기독교장로회총회 ::

구약 성경 형성사

이동원 (서울북노회,성광교회,목사) 2020-03-21 (토) 19:39 4년전 2262  

1. 이스라엘 백성이 애굽에서의 고난이 없었다면

광야 사십 년이 없었다면,,

모세가 미디안 양치기로 광야 사십 년 그리고 출애굽 이후 광야 사십 년이 없었다면 

성경의 모세 오경이 있었을까,, 그렇다면 모세 오경은 탄생되지 않았을 것이다.

그런데 그의 애굽 왕궁에서의 사십 년과 미디안 광야에서의 사십 년은 결과적으로 학문과 경륜이 잘 준비되었고

출애굽 후 광야 사십 년의 역사는 모세 오경을 기록할 수 있게 하였다. 하나님께서 인류에게 경전을 주시는 놀랍고 오묘한 과정이었다.

1. 바벨론 칠십 년의 사랑의 징계가 없었다면

열왕기서 역대기서 가 기록 될 수 있었을까요

에스라 느헤미야 에스더서가 탄생할 수 있었을까요

예레미아 예레미야애가 에스겔 다니엘서가 성경 안에 있을 수 있었을까요

다윗의 영광 뿐 아니라 고난이 없었다면 시편 150 편 중  다윗의 74-5편은 없었을지 모른다.

한글 구약 신약 최초 개역성경의 번역과 완성 너무 놀랍다. 한국인을 위한 하나님의 놀라운 은혜와 사랑이다.
하나님의 역사의 내용은 측량할 수도 없고 놀랍고 무궁무진 하다는 것이다. 하나님의 말씀이 성령의 감동으로 기록한 것 뿐 아니라 하나님의 말씀과 역사를 기록케하는 과정을 보아도 하나님은 참으로 오묘하게 일 하신다는 것이다.

'오묘한 일은 우리 하나님 여호와께 속하였거니와 나타난 일은 영구히 우리와 우리 자손에게 속하였나니 이는 우리로 이 율법의 모든 말씀을 행하게 하심이니라' (신29:29, 개역)

"The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but those things which are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law. (nkj)

' he secret things belong to the LORD our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this law.(niv1984)

< 성광교회 이동원 목사 드림>

=. 묵상 (meditation)

(출17:14)

여호와께서 모세에게 이르시되 이것을 책에 기록하여 기념하게 하고 여호수아의 귀에 외워 들리라 내가 아말렉을도말하여 천하에서 기억함이 없게 하리라'

Then the LORD said to Moses, "Write this on a scroll as something to be remembered and make sure that Joshua hears it, because I will completely blot out the memory of Amalek from under heaven."

(민33:2)

모세가 여호와의 명대로 그 노정을 따라 그 진행한 것을 기록하였으니 그 진행한 대로 그 노정은 이러하니라'

At the LORD'S command Moses recorded the stages in their journey. This is their journey by stages:

(신27:8)

너는 이 율법의 모든 말씀을 그 돌들 위에 명백히 기록할지니라'

And you shall write very clearly all the words of this law on these stones you have set up."'

(행7:22)

모세가 애굽 사람의 학술을 다 배워 그 말과 행사가 능하더라

Moses was educated in all the wisdom of the Egyptians and was powerful in speech and action.

< 예레미야서,, Date: B C 627-586년경 요시야 왕13년 때부터 예루살렘 함락 때까지>

(렘1:9)

1:9 여호와께서 그 손을 내밀어 내 입에 대시며 내게 이르시되 보라 내가 내 말을 네 입에 두었노라 /

1:10 보라 내가 오늘날 너를 열방 만국 위에 세우고 너를 뽑으며 파괴하며 파멸하며 넘어뜨리며 건설하며 심게 하였느니라

1:9 Then the LORD reached out his hand and touched my mouth and said to me, "Now, I have put my words in your mouth.

1:10 See, today I appoint you over nations and kingdoms to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow, to build and to plant."

(렘1:11-12)

1:11 여호와의 말씀이 또 내게 임하니라 이르시되 예레미야야 네가 무엇을 보느냐 대답하되 내가 살구나무 가지를 보나이다

1:12 여호와께서 내게 이르시되 네가 잘 보았도다 이는 내가 내 말을 지켜 그대로 이루려 함이니라

1:11 The word of the LORD came to me: "What do you see, Jeremiah?" "I see the branch of an almond tree," I replied.

1:12 The LORD said to me, "You have seen correctly, for I am watching to see that my word is fulfilled."

(렘2:1-2)

2:1 여호와의 말씀이 내게 임하니라 이르시되

2:2 가서 예루살렘 거민의 귀에 외쳐 말할지니라 여호와께서 이같이 말씀하시기를 네 소년 때의 우의와 네 결혼 때의 사랑 곧 씨 뿌리지 못하는 땅, 광야에서 어떻게 나를 좇았음을 내가 너를 위하여 기억하노라

2:1 The word of the LORD came to me:

2:2 "Go and proclaim in the hearing of Jerusalem: "'I remember the devotion of your youth, how as a bride you loved me and followed me through the desert, through a land not sown.

<에스라서 Date,, B.C 444년 경 (느헤미야 총독 부임 직 후)

(스1:1-2)

1:1 바사 왕 고레스 원년에 여호와께서 예레미야의 입으로 하신 말씀을 응하게 하시려고 바사 왕 고레스의 마음을 감동시키시매 저가 온 나라에 공포도 하고 조서도 내려 가로되

1:2 바사 왕 고레스는 말하노니 하늘의 신 여호와께서 세상 만국으로 내게 주셨고 나를 명하사 유다 예루살렘에 전을 건축하라 하셨나니

1:1 In the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, in order to fulfill the word of the LORD spoken by Jeremiah, the LORD moved the heart of Cyrus king of Persia to make a proclamation throughout his realm and to put it in writing:

1:2 "This is what Cyrus king of Persia says: "'The LORD, the God of heaven, has given me all the kingdoms of the earth and he has appointed me to build a temple for him at Jerusalem in Judah.

(스7:1, 5-6)

7:1 이 일 후 바사 왕 아닥사스다가 위에 있을 때에 에스라라 하는 자가 있으니라 저는 스라야의 아들이요 아사랴의 손자요 힐기야의 증손이요,,

7:5 아비수아의 십삼 대 손이요 비느하스의 십사 대 손이요 엘르아살의 십오 대 손이요 대제사장 아론의 십육 대 손이라

7:1 After these things, during the reign of Artaxerxes king of Persia, Ezra son of Seraiah, the son of Azariah, the son of Hilkiah,

7:5 the son of Abishua, the son of Phinehas, the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the chief priest--

(스7:6-14)

7:6 이 에스라가 바벨론에서 올라왔으니 저는 이스라엘 하나님 여호와께서 주신 바 모세의 율법에 익숙한 학사로서 그 하나님 여호와의 도우심을 입으므로 왕에게 구하는 것은 다 받는 자더니

7:7 아닥사스다 왕 칠년에 이스라엘 자손과 제사장들과 레위 사람들과 노래하는 자들과 문지기들과 느디님 사람들 중에 몇 사람이 예루살렘으로 올라올 때에

7:8 이 에스라가 올라왔으니 왕의 칠년 오월이라

7:9 정월 초하루에 바벨론에서 길을 떠났고 하나님의 선한 손의 도우심을 입어 오월 초하루에 예루살렘에 이르니라

7:10 에스라가 여호와의 율법을 연구하여 준행하며 율례와 규례를 이스라엘에게 가르치기로 결심하였었더라

7:11 여호와의 계명의 말씀과 이스라엘에게 주신 율례의 학사인 학사 겸 제사장 에스라에게 아닥사스다 왕이 내린 조서 초본은 아래와 같으니라

7:12 모든 왕의 왕 아닥사스다는 하늘의 하나님의 율법에 완전한 학사 겸 제사장 에스라에게

7:13 조서하노니 우리 나라에 있는 이스라엘 백성과 저희 제사장들과 레위 사람들 중에 예루살렘으로 올라갈 뜻이 있는 자는 누구든지 너와 함께 갈지어다

7:14 너는 네 손에 있는 네 하나님의 율법을 좇아 유다와 예루살렘의 정형을 살피기 위하여 왕과 일곱 모사의 보냄을 받았으니

7:6 this Ezra came up from Babylon. He was a teacher well versed in the Law of Moses, which the LORD, the God of Israel, had given. The king had granted him everything he asked, for the hand of the LORD his God was on him.

7:7 Some of the Israelites, including priests, Levites, singers, gatekeepers and temple servants, also came up to Jerusalem in the seventh year of King Artaxerxes.

7:8 Ezra arrived in Jerusalem in the fifth month of the seventh year of the king.

7:9 He had begun his journey from Babylon on the first day of the first month, and he arrived in Jerusalem on the first day of the fifth month, for the gracious hand of his God was on him.

7:10 For Ezra had devoted himself to the study and observance of the Law of the LORD, and to teaching its decrees and laws in Israel.

7:11 This is a copy of the letter King Artaxerxes had given to Ezra the priest and teacher, a man learned in matters concerning the commands and decrees of the LORD for Israel:

7:12 Artaxerxes, king of kings, To Ezra the priest, a teacher of the Law of the God of heaven: Greetings.

7:13 Now I decree that any of the Israelites in my kingdom, including priests and Levites, who wish to go to Jerusalem with you, may go.

7:14 You are sent by the king and his seven advisers to inquire about Judah and Jerusalem with regard to the Law of your God, which is in your hand.

1. (요16:12-13)

내가 아직도 너희에게 이를 것이 많으나 지금은 너희가 감당치 못하리라 /

그러하나 진리의 성령이 오시면 그가 너희를 모든 진리 가운데로 인도하시리니 그가 자의로 말하지 않고 오직 듣는 것을 말하시며 장래 일을 너희에게 알리시리라.'

"I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear./

But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.'

(요16:12-13)

내가 아직도 너희에게 이를 것이 많으나 지금은 너희가 감당치 못하리라/

그러하나 진리의 성령이 오시면 그가 너희를 모든 진리 가운데로 인도하시리니 그가 자의로 말하지 않고 오직 듣는 것을 말하시며 장래 일을 너희에게 알리시리라'

"I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear./

But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.'

( - ing )

hi
이전글  다음글  목록 글쓰기
츲ҺڻȰ ⵵ ȸ ѱ⵶ȸȸȸ ()ظ ѽŴѵȸ μȸڿȸ ȸ б ѽŴб ûȸȸ ŵȸ ŵȸ ȸÿ ѱ⵶ȸȸͽп