:: 한국기독교장로회총회 ::

말씀 묵상 83 - 성소 안 등대의 살구 꽃 문양 (pattern, design)

이동원 (서울북노회,성광교회,목사) 2020-05-22 (금) 19:34 3년전 2343  

1. 성소 안의 살구나무 꽃 문양 (pattern, design)

성막의 증거궤 안()에 두라고 하신 세 증거물 중 하나가 아론의 싹난 지팡이입니다. 모세와 아론의 지도력이 임으로 한 것이 아니라 하나님이 지명하여 그의 뜻을 이루게 하신 증거물이었습니다. 이스라엘이 출애굽 후 약속의 땅을 향하여 행진하는 중에 바로 그 안에서 모세와 아론의 지도력에 대한 도전이었습니다. 전혀 상상할 수 없는 일이었습니다. 모세와 아론의 일을 도왔고 성막을 이동하는 일과 봉사를 담당하는 일을 하는 무리들이 도전을 한 것입니다. 신앙적 정신적 육신적으로 감당하기 어려운 상황이었습니다. 모세와 아론은 하나님 앞에 엎드렸고 대대로 기억하게 하신 역사적 응답을 보여주었습니다.

내가 지명한 지도자의 지팡이에 싹이 나리니 하셨는데 싹이 날 뿐 아니라 꽃이 피고 열매가 열릴 만큼 놀랍고 확실하게 증명해 주셨습니다. 무슨 나무의 싹이 나고 꽃이 피고 열매가 맺었습니까, 살구나무(아몬드) 열매이었습니다.

왜 살구나무 열매이었을까요,

나중에 알고 보니 살구나무 (솨케드)는 어원이 같은 솨카드는 지켜본다는 뜻이 있습니다. 하나님께서는 너의 행진을 삶을 지켜보고 있고 나의 말이 그대로 이루어지고 있는 것을 ( 있는가를 ) 지켜보고 있다는 의미 한다는 것을 알 때 놀라움과 위로와 감격일 것입니다.

그리고 이 살구나무는 봄에 가장 먼저 꽃 핀다고 합니다. 추운 겨울의 끝자락에서 봄을 맞이하면서 피는 꽃은 내가 자연을 세상을 지켜보고 있다. 나의 말대로 되는 것을 (되는 가를 ) 지켜보고 있다는 메시지를 살구나무 꽃을 통해서 알려주고 있는 것이다.

눈으로 보고 코로 향기를 맡으며 어쩌면 정밀하게 말한다면 꽃이 피는 소리를 들으며 보라는 것입나다. 자연의 팩트를 통해서 하나님의 음성을 들으며 하나님의 역사를 보라는 것입니다.

그것은 역사에서도 알 수 있습니다.

1. 왜 살구나무의 꽃이 피고 열매 였을까요,

17:1 여호와께서 모세에게 일러 가라사대

17:2 너는 이스라엘 자손에게 고하여 그들 중에서 각 종족을 따라 지팡이 하나씩 취하되 곧 그들의 종족대로 그 모든 족장에게서 지팡이 열둘을 취하고 그 사람들의 이름을 각각 그 지팡이에 쓰되

17:3 레위의 지팡이에는 아론의 이름을 쓰라 이는 그들의 종족의 각 두령이 지팡이 하나씩 있어야 할 것임이니라

17:4 그 지팡이를 회막 안에서 내가 너희와 만나는 곳인 증거궤 앞에 두라

17:5 내가 택한 자의 지팡이에는 싹이 나리니 이것으로 이스라엘 자손이 너희를 대하여 원망하는 말을 내 앞에서 그치게 하리라

17:6 모세가 이스라엘 자손에게 고하매 그 족장들이 각기 종족대로 지팡이 하나씩 그에게 주었으니 그 지팡이 합이 열둘이라 그 중에 아론의 지팡이가 있었더라

17:7 모세가 그 지팡이들을 증거의 장막 안 여호와 앞에 두었더라

17:8 이튿날 모세가 증거의 장막에 들어가 본즉 레위 집을 위하여 낸 아론의 지팡이에 움이 돋고 순이 나고 꽃이 피어서 살구 열매가 열렸더라

17:9 모세가 그 지팡이 전부를 여호와 앞에서 이스라엘 모든 자손에게로 취하여 내매 그들이 보고 각각 자기 지팡이를 취하였더라

17:10 여호와께서 또 모세에게 이르시되 아론의 지팡이는 증거궤 앞으로 도로 가져다가 거기 간직하여 패역한 자에 대한 표징이 되게 하여 그들로 내게 대한 원망을 그치고 죽지 않게 할지니라

17:11 모세가 곧 그같이 하되 여호와께서 자기에게 명하신 대로 하였더라

:17:1 The LORD said to Moses,

17:2 "Speak to the Israelites and get twelve staffs from them, one from the leader of each of their ancestral tribes. Write the name of each man on his staff.

17:3 On the staff of Levi write Aaron's name, for there must be one staff for the head of each ancestral tribe.

17:4 Place them in the Tent of Meeting in front of the Testimony, where I meet with you.

17:5 The staff belonging to the man I choose will sprout, and I will rid myself of this constant grumbling against you by the Israelites."

17:6 So Moses spoke to the Israelites, and their leaders gave him twelve staffs, one for the leader of each of their ancestral tribes, and Aaron's staff was among them.

17:7 Moses placed the staffs before the LORD in the Tent of the Testimony.

17:8 The next day Moses entered the Tent of the Testimony and saw that Aaron's staff, which represented the house of Levi, had not only sprouted but had budded, blossomed and produced almonds.

17:9 Then Moses brought out all the staffs from the LORD'S presence to all the Israelites. They looked at them, and each man took his own staff.

17:10 The LORD said to Moses, "Put back Aaron's staff in front of the Testimony, to be kept as a sign to the rebellious. This will put an end to their grumbling against me, so that they will not die."

17:11 Moses did just as the LORD commanded him.

2. 무엇을 보느냐

1:9 여호와께서 그 손을 내밀어 내 입에 대시며 내게 이르시되 보라 내가 내 말을 네 입에 두었노라

1:10 보라 내가 오늘날 너를 열방 만국 위에 세우고 너를 뽑으며 파괴하며 파멸하며 넘어뜨리며 건설하며 심게 하였느니라

1:11 여호와의 말씀이 또 내게 임하니라 이르시되 예레미야야 네가 무엇을 보느냐 대답하되 내가 살구나무 가지를 보나이다

1:12 여호와께서 내게 이르시되 네가 잘 보았도다 이는 내가 내 말을 지켜 그대로 이루려 함이니라

1:9 Then the LORD reached out his hand and touched my mouth and said to me, "Now, I have put my words in your mouth.

1:10 See, today I appoint you over nations and kingdoms to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow, to build and to plant."

1:11 The word of the LORD came to me: "What do you see, Jeremiah?" "I see the branch of an almond tree," I replied.

1:12 The LORD said to me, "You have seen correctly, for I am watching to see that my word is fulfilled."

예레미야는 자기의 백성이 바벨론으로 포로로 끌려가는 것을 예언해야 하는 역할을 해야 했습니다. 얼마나 비통한 심정이었겠습니다. 그는 그의 직분상으로도 누구보다도 비통한 심정이었을 것입니다. 그럼에도 그 예언을 해야 한 것입니다. 그래서 예레미야를 눈물의 선지자라고도 하였습니다. 예레미야의 애가는 그 슬픔이 얼마나 컸는지를 잘 보여주고 있습니다.

그러한 심정의 예레미야게 무엇을 보느냐 하며 물었습니다.

살구나무를 본다고 하였습니다. 잘 보았다고 하였습니다. 살구나무의 솨케드는 지켜보다의 솨카드와 어원이 같다고 합니다. 하나님은 시청각 교육적으로 가르치셨습니다. 내 백성이 나 하나님의 사랑의 징계로 바벨론 포로로 가지만 내가 그들을 지켜보고 있다. 내가 그들을 지켜보고 있을 것이다. 내가 내 말이 그대로 이루어지는가를, 이루어지는 것을 지켜보고 있다는 것입니다. 얼마나 위로가 되며 감격이며 용기를 주는 말씀입니까,

물론 자기의 동족 이스라엘이(남왕국) 바벨론의 포로로 끌려간다는 그 상황에서는 전혀 들리지 않았을지 모르지만 지나면서 큰 위로와 격려 용기를 얻을 수 있었을 것입니다. 물론 하나님의 약속대로 바벨론에서 칠십 년 만에 시온으로 돌아올 때에 꿈 꾸는 것 같았다고 하였습니다. (126)

1:

3. 왜 성소 안의 등대에 살구나무 꽃의 문양이었을까요,

성막의 성소의 등대의 꽃의 문양은,,pattern, design

마치 네가 나를 성소에서 섬기는 일을 내가 보고 있다고 하시는 그림의 메시지인 것을 알 수 있습니다. 이것은 마치 오늘날 우리가 예배당에서 주님을 섬기며 예배하는 것을 지켜보고 있다는 것을 알 수 있습니다. 아니 동시에 우리 안에 우리와 함께 계시다고도 하셨습니다.

이렇게 주님의 우리의 예배를 우리의 신앙의 여정을 때로는 광야 같은 세상의 행진을 지켜 보며 그 말씀이 그대로 이루어지는가를 지켜보고 계시다는 것입니다. 물론 하나님은 지켜보고만 계시지 않고 우리를 인도하시고 도우시는 말씀하셨고 그대로 이루어지는 것을 지켜보고 역사하시는 것입니다.

그런데 놀랍게도 하나님께서 시내산에서 사랑의 언약과 함께 주신 성막의 설계도가 있습니다. 그 보여주신 대로 지은 성막의 성소의 등대에 살구나무 꽃의 문양을 하라는 것이었습니다.

아 이렇게 이미 놀랍게 보여주셨구나 하지 않을 수 없습니다.

성소에서 제사장들이 그 제사의 (예배의) 임무 하나님을 예배(섬기는)하는 임무를 수행하는 그곳에서 살구나무 꽃의 모양을 등대, 금촛대 등잔에 만들라고 하신 것입니다.

내가 보고 있다! 라는 메시지 인 것을 알 때 얼마나 놀랍고 감격이고 위로와 용기가 됩니까,

(25:31- 40, 37:19)

25:31-40 ,

25:31 너는 정금으로 등대를 쳐서 만들되 그 밑판과 줄기와 잔과 꽃받침과 꽃을 한 덩이로 연하게 하고

25:32 가지 여섯을 등대 곁에서 나오게 하되 그 세 가지는 이편으로 나오고 그 세 가지는 저편으로 나오게 하며

25:33 이편 가지에 살구꽃 형상의 잔 셋과 꽃받침과 꽃이 있게 하고 저편 가지에도 살구꽃 형상의 잔 셋과 꽃받침과 꽃이 있게 하여 등대에서 나온 여섯 가지를 같게 할지며

25:34 등대 줄기에는 살구꽃 형상의 잔 넷과 꽃받침과 꽃이 있게 하고

25:35 등대에서 나온 여섯 가지를 위하여 꽃받침이 있게 하되 두 가지 아래 한 꽃받침이 있어 줄기와 연하게 하며 또 두 가지 아래 한 꽃받침이 있어 줄기와 연하게 하며 또 두 가지 아래 한 꽃받침이 있어 줄기와 연하게 하고

25:36 그 꽃받침과 가지를 줄기와 연하게 하여 전부를 정금으로 쳐 만들고

25:37 등잔 일곱을 만들어 그 위에 두어 앞을 비추게 하며 ,,

25:38 그 불집게와 불똥 그릇도 정금으로 만들지니

25:39 등대와 이 모든 기구를 정금 한 달란트로 만들되

25:40 너는 삼가 이 산에서 네게 보인 식양대로 할지니라

25:31 "Make a lampstand of pure gold and hammer it out, base and shaft; its flowerlike cups, buds and blossoms shall be of one piece with it.

25:32 Six branches are to extend from the sides of the lampstand--three on one side and three on the other.

25:33 Three cups shaped like almond flowers with buds and blossoms are to be on one branch, three on the next branch, and the same for all six branches extending from the lampstand.

25:34 And on the lampstand there are to be four cups shaped like almond flowers with buds and blossoms.

25:35 One bud shall be under the first pair of branches extending from the lampstand, a second bud under the second pair, and a third bud under the third pair--six branches in all.

25:36 The buds and branches shall all be of one piece with the lampstand, hammered out of pure gold.

25:37 "Then make its seven lamps and set them up on it so that they light the space in front of it.

25:38 Its wick trimmers and trays are to be of pure gold.

25:39 A talent of pure gold is to be used for the lampstand and all these accessories.

25:40 See that you make them according to the pattern shown you on the mountain.

( 출37:17-24)

37:17

그가 또 정금으로 등대를 만들되 그것을 쳐서 만들었으니 그 밑판과 줄기와 잔과 꽃받침과 꽃이 그것과 한 덩이로 되었고

37:18

여섯 가지가 그 곁에서 나왔으니 곧 등대의 세 가지는 저편으로 나왔고 등대의 세 가지는 이편으로 나왔으며

37:19

이편 가지에 살구꽃 형상의 잔 셋과 꽃받침과 꽃이 있고 저편 가지에 살구꽃 형상의 잔 셋과 꽃받침과 꽃이 있어 등대에서 나온 여섯 가지가 그러하며

37:20 등대 줄기에는 살구꽃 형상의 잔 넷과 꽃받침과 꽃이 있고

37:21

등대에서 나온 여섯 가지를 위하여는 꽃받침이 있게 하였으되 두 가지 아래 한 꽃받침이 있어 줄기와 연하였고 또 두 가지 아래 한 꽃받침이 있어 줄기와 연하였고 또 두 가지 아래 한 꽃받침이 있어 줄기와 연하게 하였으니

37:22 이 꽃받침과 가지들을 줄기와 연하여 전부를 정금으로 쳐서 만들었으며

37:23 등잔 일곱과 그 불집게와 불똥 그릇을 정금으로 만들었으니

37:24 등대와 그 모든 기구는 정금 한 달란트로 만들었더라

17 They made the lampstand of pure gold and hammered it out, base and shaft; its flowerlike cups, buds and blossoms were of one piece with it.
18 Six branches extended from the sides of the lampstand--three on one side and three on the other.
19 Three cups shaped like almond flowers with buds and blossoms were on one branch, three on the next branch and the same for all six branches extending from the lampstand.

20 And on the lampstand were four cups shaped like almond flowers with buds and blossoms.
21 One bud was under the first pair of branches extending from the lampstand, a second bud under the second pair, and a third bud under the third pair--six branches in all.
22 The buds and the branches were all of one piece with the lampstand, hammered out of pure gold.

23 They made its seven lamps, as well as its wick trimmers and trays, of pure gold.

24 They made the lampstand and all its accessories from one talent of pure gold.

< 성광교회 이동원 목사 드림>

=. 성경 연구 (Bible study)

17:1 여호와께서 모세에게 일러 가라사대

17:2 너는 이스라엘 자손에게 고하여 그들 중에서 각 종족을 따라 지팡이 하나씩 취하되 곧 그들의 종족대로 그 모든 족장에게서 지팡이 열둘을 취하고 그 사람들의 이름을 각각 그 지팡이에 쓰되

17:3 레위의 지팡이에는 아론의 이름을 쓰라 이는 그들의 종족의 각 두령이 지팡이 하나씩 있어야 할 것임이니라

17:4 그 지팡이를 회막 안에서 내가 너희와 만나는 곳인 증거궤 앞에 두라

17:5 내가 택한 자의 지팡이에는 싹이 나리니 이것으로 이스라엘 자손이 너희를 대하여 원망하는 말을 내 앞에서 그치게 하리라

17:6 모세가 이스라엘 자손에게 고하매 그 족장들이 각기 종족대로 지팡이 하나씩 그에게 주었으니 그 지팡이 합이 열둘이라 그 중에 아론의 지팡이가 있었더라

17:7 모세가 그 지팡이들을 증거의 장막 안 여호와 앞에 두었더라

17:8 이튿날 모세가 증거의 장막에 들어가 본즉 레위 집을 위하여 낸 아론의 지팡이에 움이 돋고 순이 나고 꽃이 피어서 살구 열매가 열렸더라

17:9 모세가 그 지팡이 전부를 여호와 앞에서 이스라엘 모든 자손에게로 취하여 내매 그들이 보고 각각 자기 지팡이를 취하였더라

17:10 여호와께서 또 모세에게 이르시되 아론의 지팡이는 증거궤 앞으로 도로 가져다가 거기 간직하여 패역한 자에 대한 표징이 되게 하여 그들로 내게 대한 원망을 그치고 죽지 않게 할지니라

17:11 모세가 곧 그같이 하되 여호와께서 자기에게 명하신 대로 하였더라

:17:1 The LORD said to Moses,

17:2 "Speak to the Israelites and get twelve staffs from them, one from the leader of each of their ancestral tribes. Write the name of each man on his staff.

17:3 On the staff of Levi write Aaron's name, for there must be one staff for the head of each ancestral tribe.

17:4 Place them in the Tent of Meeting in front of the Testimony, where I meet with you.

17:5 The staff belonging to the man I choose will sprout, and I will rid myself of this constant grumbling against you by the Israelites."

17:6 So Moses spoke to the Israelites, and their leaders gave him twelve staffs, one for the leader of each of their ancestral tribes, and Aaron's staff was among them.

17:7 Moses placed the staffs before the LORD in the Tent of the Testimony.

17:8 The next day Moses entered the Tent of the Testimony and saw that Aaron's staff, which represented the house of Levi, had not only sprouted but had budded, blossomed and produced almonds.

17:9 Then Moses brought out all the staffs from the LORD'S presence to all the Israelites. They looked at them, and each man took his own staff.

17:10 The LORD said to Moses, "Put back Aaron's staff in front of the Testimony, to be kept as a sign to the rebellious. This will put an end to their grumbling against me, so that they will not die."

17:11 Moses did just as the LORD commanded him.

렘1:9 Then the LORD reached out his hand and touched my mouth and said to me, "Now, I have put my words in your mouth.

1:10 See, today I appoint you over nations and kingdoms to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow, to build and to plant."

1:11 The word of the LORD came to me: "What do you see, Jeremiah?" "I see the branch of an almond tree," I replied.

1:12 The LORD said to me, "You have seen correctly, for I am watching to see that my word is fulfilled."

25:31 "Make a lampstand of pure gold and hammer it out, base and shaft; its flowerlike cups, buds and blossoms shall be of one piece with it.

25:32 Six branches are to extend from the sides of the lampstand--three on one side and three on the other.

25:33 Three cups shaped like almond flowers with buds and blossoms are to be on one branch, three on the next branch, and the same for all six branches extending from the lampstand.

25:34 And on the lampstand there are to be four cups shaped like almond flowers with buds and blossoms.

25:35 One bud shall be under the first pair of branches extending from the lampstand, a second bud under the second pair, and a third bud under the third pair--six branches in all.

25:36 The buds and branches shall all be of one piece with the lampstand, hammered out of pure gold.

25:37 "Then make its seven lamps and set them up on it so that they light the space in front of it.

25:38 Its wick trimmers and trays are to be of pure gold.

25:39 A talent of pure gold is to be used for the lampstand and all these accessories.

25:40 See that you make them according to the pattern shown you on the mountain.

( - ing ) 

hi
이전글  다음글  목록 글쓰기
츲ҺڻȰ ⵵ ȸ ѱ⵶ȸȸȸ ()ظ ѽŴѵȸ μȸڿȸ ȸ б ѽŴб ûȸȸ ŵȸ ŵȸ ȸÿ ѱ⵶ȸȸͽп