:: 한국기독교장로회총회 ::

예수님의 질문 시리이즈 4 (요 5: -7:)

이동원 (서울북노회,성광교회,목사) 2020-06-22 (월) 19:05 3년전 1785  

1. 네가 낫고자 하느냐

삼십 팔년된 병자라면 이미 자신을 병자라고 규정을 하고 살았을 사람이다. 병자가 자신의 운명이라고 생각하며 살았을 사람이다. 이 사람을 어떻게 고쳐주셨는가 보자.

5:5 거기 삼십팔 년 된 병자가 있더라

5:6 예수께서 그 누운 것을 보시고 병이 벌써 오랜 줄 아시고 이르시되 네가 낫고자 하느냐

5:7 병자가 대답하되 주여 물이 동할 때에 나를 못에 넣어 줄 사람이 없어 내가 가는 동안에 다른 사람이 먼저 내려가나이다

5:8 예수께서 가라사대 일어나 네 자리를 들고 걸어가라 하시니

5:9 그 사람이 곧 나아서 자리를 들고 걸어가니라 이 날은 안식일이니

5:10 유대인들이 병 나은 사람에게 이르되 안식일인데 네가 자리를 들고 가는 것이 옳지 아니하니라

5:5 One who was there had been an invalid for thirty-eight years.

5:6 When Jesus saw him lying there and learned that he had been in this condition for a long time, he asked him, "Do you want to get well?"

5:7 "Sir," the invalid replied, "I have no one to help me into the pool when the water is stirred. While I am trying to get in, someone else goes down ahead of me."

5:8 Then Jesus said to him, "Get up! Pick up your mat and walk."

5:9 At once the man was cured; he picked up his mat and walked. The day on which this took place was a Sabbath,

5:10 and so the Jews said to the man who had been healed, "It is the Sabbath; the law forbids you to carry your mat."

5:17-18,

5:16 그러므로 안식일에 이러한 일을 행하신다 하여 유대인들이 예수를 핍박하게 된지라

5:17 예수께서 저희에게 이르시되 내 아버지께서 이제까지 일하시니 나도 일한다 하시매

5:18 유대인들이 이를 인하여 더욱 예수를 죽이고자 하니 이는 안식일만 범할 뿐 아니라 하나님을 자기의 친아버지라 하여 자기를 하나님과 동등으로 삼으심이러라

5:19 그러므로 예수께서 저희에게 이르시되 내가 진실로 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 아들이 아버지의 하시는 일을 보지 않고는 아무것도 스스로 할 수 없나니 아버지께서 행하시는 그것을 아들도 그와 같이 행하느니라

5:20 아버지께서 아들을 사랑하사 자기의 행하시는 것을 다 아들에게 보이시고 또 그보다 더 큰 일을 보이사 너희로 기이히 여기게 하시리라

5:17 Jesus said to them, "My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I, too, am working."

5:18 For this reason the Jews tried all the harder to kill him; not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God.

5:19 Jesus gave them this answer: "I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.

5:20 For the Father loves the Son and shows him all he does. Yes, to your amazement he will show him even greater things than these.

5:39, 5:46,

1. 질문 그의 글도 믿지 아니하거든 어찌 내 말을 믿겠느냐

5:39 너희가 성경에서 영생을 얻는 줄 생각하고 성경을 상고하거니와 이 성경이 곧 내게 대하여 증거하는 것이로다

5:46 모세를 믿었더면 또 나를 믿었으리니 이는 그가 내게 대하여 기록하였음이라

5:47 그러나 그의 글도 믿지 아니하거든 어찌 내 말을 믿겠느냐 하시니라

5:39 You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about me,

5:40 yet you refuse to come to me to have life.

5:41 "I do not accept praise from men,

5:42 but I know you. I know that you do not have the love of God in your hearts.

5:43 I have come in my Father's name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him.

5:44 How can you believe if you accept praise from one another, yet make no effort to obtain the praise that comes from the only God?

5:45 "But do not think I will accuse you before the Father. Your accuser is Moses, on whom your hopes are set.

5:46 If you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote about me.

5:47 But since you do not believe what he wrote, how are you going to believe what I say?"

6:5 , 6:60-61, 6:62,

21 질문

6:5 예수께서 눈을 들어 큰 무리가 자기에게로 오는 것을 보시고 빌립에게 이르시되 우리가 어디서 떡을 사서 이 사람들로 먹게 하겠느냐 하시니

6:6 이렇게 말씀하심은 친히 어떻게 하실 것을 아시고 빌립을 시험코자 하심이라

6:7 빌립이 대답하되 각 사람으로 조금씩 받게 할지라도 이백 데나리온의 떡이 부족하리이다

6:8 제자 중 하나 곧 시몬 베드로의 형제 안드레가 예수께 여짜오되

6:5 When Jesus looked up and saw a great crowd coming toward him, he said to Philip, "Where shall we buy bread for these people to eat?"

6:6 He asked this only to test him, for he already had in mind what he was going to do.

6:7 Philip answered him, "Eight months' wages would not buy enough bread for each one to have a bite!"

6:8 Another of his disciples, Andrew, Simon Peter's brother, spoke up,

1. 질문

6:9 여기 한 아이가 있어 보리떡 다섯 개와 물고기 두 마리를 가졌나이다 그러나 그것이 이 많은 사람에게 얼마나 되겠삽나이까

6:10 예수께서 가라사대 이 사람들로 앉게 하라 하신대 그 곳에 잔디가 많은지라 사람들이 앉으니 수효가 오천쯤 되더라

6:11 예수께서 떡을 가져 축사하신 후에 앉은 자들에게 나눠 주시고 고기도 그렇게 저희의 원대로 주시다

6:12 저희가 배부른 후에 예수께서 제자들에게 이르시되 남은 조각을 거두고 버리는 것이 없게 하라 하시므로

6:13 이에 거두니 보리떡 다섯 개로 먹고 남은 조각이 열두 바구니에 찼더라

6:14 그 사람들이 예수의 행하신 이 표적을 보고 말하되 이는 참으로 세상에 오실 선지자라 하더라

6:9 "Here is a boy with five small barley loaves and two small fish, but how far will they go among so many?"

6:10 Jesus said, "Have the people sit down." There was plenty of grass in that place, and the men sat down, about five thousand of them.

6:11 Jesus then took the loaves, gave thanks, and distributed to those who were seated as much as they wanted. He did the same with the fish.

6:12 When they had all had enough to eat, he said to his disciples, "Gather the pieces that are left over. Let nothing be wasted."

6:13 So they gathered them and filled twelve baskets with the pieces of the five barley loaves left over by those who had eaten.

6:14 After the people saw the miraculous sign that Jesus did, they began to say, "Surely this is the Prophet who is to come into the world."

5. 7

1. 질문

7:19,

7:19 모세가 너희에게 율법을 주지 아니하였느냐 너희 중에 율법을 지키는 자가 없도다 너희가 어찌하여 나를 죽이려 하느냐

7:20 무리가 대답하되 당신은 귀신이 들렸도다 누가 당신을 죽이려 하나이까

7:21 예수께서 대답하여 가라사대 내가 한 가지 일을 행하매 너희가 다 이를 인하여 괴이히 여기는도다

7:19 Has not Moses given you the law? Yet not one of you keeps the law. Why are you trying to kill me?"

7:20 "You are demon-possessed," the crowd answered. "Who is trying to kill you?"

7:21 Jesus said to them, "I did one miracle, and you are all astonished.

( - ing )

hi
이전글  다음글  목록 글쓰기
츲ҺڻȰ ⵵ ȸ ѱ⵶ȸȸȸ ()ظ ѽŴѵȸ μȸڿȸ ȸ б ѽŴб ûȸȸ ŵȸ ŵȸ ȸÿ ѱ⵶ȸȸͽп