:: 한국기독교장로회총회 ::

말씀 묵상 112 - 알게 하리라 시리이즈

이동원 (서울북노회,성광교회,목사) 2021-02-04 (목) 08:53 3년전 1035  

[9:14]

,, 네 마음과 네 신하와 네 백성에게 내려 너로 온 천하에 나와 같은 자가 없음을 알게 하리라

14 or this time I will send the full force of my plagues against you and against your officials and your people, so you may know that there is no one like me in all the earth.

[14:4]

,, 내가 그와 그 온 군대를 인하여 영광을 얻어 애굽 사람으로 나를 여호와인 줄 알게 하리라 하시매 무리가 그대로 행하니라

And I will harden Pharaoh's heart, and he will pursue them. But I will gain glory for myself through Pharaoh and all his army, and the Egyptians will know that I am the LORD." So the Israelites did this.'

(신4:32-35)

32 네가 있기 전 하나님이 사람을 세상에 창조하신 날부터 지금까지 지나간 날을 상고하여 보라 하늘 이 끝에서 저 끝까지 이런 큰 일이 있었느냐 이런 일을 들은 적이 있었느냐

33 어떤 국민이 불 가운데서 말씀하시는 하나님의 음성을 너처럼 듣고 생존하였었느냐
34 어떤 신이 와서 시험과 이적과 기사와 전쟁과 강한 손과 편 팔과 크게 두려운 일로 한 민족을 다른 민족에게서 인도하여 낸 일이 있느냐 이는 다 너희 하나님 여호와께서 애굽에서 너희를 위하여 너희의 목전에서 행하신 일이라

35 이것을 네게 나타내심은 여호와는 하나님이시요 그 외에는 다른 신이 없음을 네게 알게 하려 하심이니라

32 Ask now about the former days, long before your time, from the day God created man on the earth; ask from one end of the heavens to the other. Has anything so great as this ever happened, or has anything like it ever been heard of?
33 Has any other people heard the voice of God speaking out of fire, as you have, and lived?
34 Has any god ever tried to take for himself one nation out of another nation, by testings, by miraculous signs and wonders, by war, by a mighty hand and an outstretched arm, or by great and awesome deeds, like all the things the LORD your God did for you in Egypt before your very eyes?

35 You were shown these things so that you might know that the LORD is God; besides him there is no other.

[3:7]

여호와께서 여호수아에게 이르시되 내가 오늘부터 시작하여 너를 온 이스라엘의 목전에서 크게 하여 내가 모세와 함께 있던 것같이 너와 함께 있는 것을 그들로 알게 하리라

And the LORD said to Joshua, "Today I will begin to exalt you in the eyes of all Israel, so they may know that I am with you as I was with Moses.

[삼상17:47]

또 여호와의 구원하심이 칼과 창에 있지 아니함을 이 무리로 알게 하리라 전쟁은 여호와께 속한 것인즉 그가 너희를 우리 손에 붙이시리라

All those gathered here will know that it is not by sword or spear that the LORD saves; for the battle is the LORD'S, and he will give all of you into our hands."

[45:6]

해 뜨는 곳에서든지 지는 곳에서든지 나밖에 다른 이가 없는 줄을 무리로 알게 하리라 나는 여호와라 다른 이가 없느니라

so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides me. I am the LORD, and there is no other.

[16:21]

여호와께서 가라사대 보라 이번에 그들에게 내 손과 내 능을 알려서 그들로 내 이름이 여호와인 줄 알게 하리라

21 "Therefore I will teach them--this time I will teach them my power and might. Then they will know that my name is the LORD.

[20:20]

또 나의 안식일을 거룩하게 할지어다 이것이 나와 너희 사이에 표징이 되어 너희로 내가 여호와 너희 하나님인 줄 알게 하리라 하였었노라

Keep my Sabbaths holy, that they may be a sign between us. Then you will know that I am the LORD your God."

[35:11]

그러므로 나 주 여호와가 말하노라 내가 나의 삶을 두고 맹세하노니 네가 그들을 미워하여 노하며 질투한 대로 내가 네게 행하여 너를 국문할 때에 그들로 나를 알게 하리라  

therefore as surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I will treat you in accordance with the anger and jealousy you showed in your hatred of them and I will make myself known among them when I judge you.

[12:18]

보라 나의 택한 종 곧 내 마음에 기뻐하는 바 나의 사랑하는 자로다 내가 내 성령을 줄 터이니 그가 심판을 이방에 알게 하리라

"Here is my servant whom I have chosen, the one I love, in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him, and he will proclaim justice to the nations.

[5:24]

그러나 인자가 땅에서 죄를 사하는 권세가 있는 줄을 너희로 알게 하리라 하시고 중풍병자에게 말씀하시되 내가 네게 이르노니 일어나 네 침상을 가지고 집으로 가라 하시매

But that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins. . . ." He said to the paralyzed man, "I tell you, get up, take your mat and go home."

12. 내가 너를 사랑하는 줄을 알게 하리라.

(계3:9)

보라 사단의 회 곧 자칭 유대인이라 하나 그렇지 않고 거짓말 하는 자들 중에서 몇을 네게 주어 저희로 와서 네 발 앞에 절하게 하고 내가 너를 사랑하는 줄을 알게 하리라

I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.'

=. 복습 (review)

다음을 읽고 하나님께서 알게하시는 것에 대하여 우리도 찾아 보자.

1. 민족 전체에게 알게 해 주셨다.

다음은 사람 살기 힘든 광야 사십 년간의 생활에서 부족함을 어떻게 채워주시고 해결해 주셔서 사람이 밥으로만 사는 것이 아니라 하나님의 말씀 즉 하나님으로 사는 것을 민족 전체에게 알게 해 주셨다는 것이다.

(신8:2-4)

2 네 하나님 여호와께서 이 사십 년 동안에 너로 광야의 길을 걷게 하신 것을 기억하라 이는 너를 낮추시며 너를 시험하사 네 마음이 어떠한지 그 명령을 지키는지 아니 지키는지 알려 하심이라

3 너를 낮추시며 너로 주리게 하시며 또 너도 알지 못하며 네 열조도 알지 못하던 만나를 네게 먹이신 것은 사람이 떡으로만 사는 것이 아니요 여호와의 입에서 나오는 모든 말씀으로 사는 줄을 너로 알게 하려 하심이니라
4 이 사십 년 동안에 네 의복이 해어지지 아니하였고 네 발이 부릍지 아니하였느니라

2 Remember how the LORD your God led you all the way in the desert these forty years, to humble you and to test you in order to know what was in your heart, whether or not you would keep his commands.
3 He humbled you, causing you to hunger and then feeding you with manna, which neither you nor your fathers had known, to teach you that man does not live on bread alone but on every word that comes from the mouth of the LORD.
4 Your clothes did not wear out and your feet did not swell during these forty years.

1. 민족 공동체 뿐 아니라 한 개인에게도 알게 해 주셨고 알게 해 주신다는 것이다.

(시34:8)

너희는 여호와의 선하심을 맛보아 알지어다 그에게 피하는 자는 복이 있도다

Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.'

1. 행12: 11

이에 베드로가 정신이 나서 가로되 내가 이제야 참으로 주께서 그의 천사를 보내어 나를 헤롯의 손과 유대 백성의 모든 기대에서 벗어나게 하신 줄 알겠노라 하여'

Then Peter came to himself and said, "Now I know without a doubt that the Lord sent his angel and rescued me from Herod's clutches and from everything the Jewish people were anticipating."

1. 우리는 안다. (And we know )

(롬8:28)

우리가 알거니와

하나님을 사랑하는 자 곧 그 뜻대로 부르심을 입은 자들에게는 모든 것이 합력하여 선을 이루느니라.'

28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose.(kj)

28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. (nkj)

28 And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to [His] purpose.(nas)

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. (niv)

< 성광교회 이동원 목사 드림>

( - ing)

hi
이전글  다음글  목록 글쓰기
츲ҺڻȰ ⵵ ȸ ѱ⵶ȸȸȸ ()ظ ѽŴѵȸ μȸڿȸ ȸ б ѽŴб ûȸȸ ŵȸ ŵȸ ȸÿ ѱ⵶ȸȸͽп