:: 한국기독교장로회총회 ::

말씀 묵상 113 - 알리라 시리이즈

이동원 (서울북노회,성광교회,목사) 2021-02-04 (목) 08:59 3년전 988  

하나님은 보이지도 않고 볼 수도 없다. 그런데 하나님은 어떻게 자신의 존재와 그 사랑과 역사를 알게하시는가. 성경에서 하나님께서는 하나님의 이적을 통하여 알게 하시리라는 알리라 하시는 말씀을 많이 찾을 수 있다.

[7:5]

내가 내 손을 애굽 위에 펴서 이스라엘 자손을 그 땅에서 인도하여 낼 때에야 애굽 사람이 나를 여호와인 줄 알리라 하시매

And the Egyptians will know that I am the LORD when I stretch out my hand against Egypt and bring the Israelites out of it."

[7:17]

여호와가 이같이 이르노니 네가 이로 인하여 나를 여호와인 줄 알리라 하셨느니라 볼지어다 내가 내 손의 지팡이로 하수를 치면 그것이 피로 변하고

This is what the LORD says: By this you will know that I am the LORD: With the staff that is in my hand I will strike the water of the Nile, and it will be changed into blood.

[11:7]

그러나 이스라엘 자손에게는 사람에게나 짐승에게나 개도 그 혀를 움직이지 않으리니 여호와가 애굽 사람과 이스라엘 사이에 구별하는 줄을 너희가 알리라 하셨나니

But among the Israelites not a dog will bark at any man or animal.' Then you will know that the LORD makes a distinction between Egypt and Israel.

[14:18]

내가 바로와 그 병거와 마병으로 인하여 영광을 얻을 때에야 애굽 사람들이 나를 여호와인 줄 알리라 하시더니

The Egyptians will know that I am the LORD when I gain glory through Pharaoh, his chariots and his horsemen."

[16:12]

내가 이스라엘 자손의 원망함을 들었노라 그들에게 고하여 이르기를 너희가 해 질 때에는 고기를 먹고 아침에는 떡으로 배부르리니 나는 여호와 너희의 하나님인 줄 알리라 하라 하시니라

"I have heard the grumbling of the Israelites. Tell them, 'At twilight you will eat meat, and in the morning you will be filled with bread. Then you will know that I am the LORD your God.'"

[29:46]

그들은 내가 그들의 하나님 여호와로서 그들 중에 거하려고 그들을 애굽 땅에서 인도하여 낸 줄을 알리라 나는 그들의 하나님 여호와니라

They will know that I am the LORD their God, who brought them out of Egypt so that I might dwell among them. I am the LORD their God.

[왕상20:13]

한 선지자가 이스라엘 왕 아합에게 나아가서 가로되 여호와의 말씀이 네가 이 큰 무리를 보느냐 내가 오늘 저희를 네 손에 붙이리니 너는 내가 여호와인 줄 알리라 하셨나이다

Meanwhile a prophet came to Ahab king of Israel and announced, "This is what the LORD says: 'Do you see this vast army? I will give it into your hand today, and then you will know that I am the LORD.'"

[왕상20:28]

때에 하나님의 사람이 이스라엘 왕에게 나아와 고하여 가로되 여호와의 말씀이 아람 사람이 말하기를 여호와는 산의 신이요 골짜기의 신은 아니라 하도다 그러므로 내가 이 큰 군대를 다 네 손에 붙이리니 너희는 내가 여호와인 줄 알리라 하셨나이다 하니라

The man of God came up and told the king of Israel, "This is what the LORD says: 'Because the Arameans think the LORD is a god of the hills and not a god of the valleys, I will deliver this vast army into your hands, and you will know that I am the LORD.'"

[41:22]

장차 당할 일을 우리에게 진술하라 또 이전 일의 어떠한 것도 고하라 우리가 연구하여 그 결국을 알리라 혹 장래사를 보이며

"Bring in your idols to tell us what is going to happen. Tell us what the former things were, so that we may consider them and know their final outcome. Or declare to us the things to come,

[52:6]

그러므로 내 백성은 내 이름을 알리라 그러므로 그 날에는 그들이 이 말을 하는 자가 나인 줄 알리라 곧 내니라

Therefore my people will know my name; therefore in that day they will know that it is I who foretold it. Yes, it is I."

[6:10]

그 때에야 그들이 나를 여호와인 줄 알리라 내가 이런 재앙을 그들에게 내리겠다 한 말이 헛되지 아니하니라

And they will know that I am the LORD; I did not threaten in vain to bring this calamity on them.

[11:12]

너희가 나를 여호와인 줄 알리라 너희가 내 율례를 행치 아니하며 규례를 지키지 아니하고 너희 사면에 있는 이방인의 규례대로 행하였느니라 하셨다 하라

And you will know that I am the LORD, for you have not followed my decrees or kept my laws but have conformed to the standards of the nations around you."

[12:20]

사람의 거하는 성읍들이 황폐하며 땅이 황무하리니 너희가 나를 여호와인 줄 알리라 하셨다 하라 (* 어려움을 통해서도 )

The inhabited towns will be laid waste and the land will be desolate. Then you will know that I am the LORD.'"

[13:23]

너희가 다시는 허탄한 묵시를 보지 못하고 점복도 못할지라 내가 내 백성을 너희 손에서 건져내리니 너희가 나를 여호와인 줄 알리라 하셨다 하라

therefore you will no longer see false visions or practice divination. I will save my people from your hands. And then you will know that I am the LORD.'"

[14:23]

너희가 그 행동과 소위를 볼 때에 그들로 인하여 위로를 받고 내가 예루살렘에서 행한 모든 일이 무고히 한 것이 아닌 줄을 알리라 나 주 여호와의 말이니라

You will be consoled when you see their conduct and their actions, for you will know that I have done nothing in it without cause, declares the Sovereign LORD."

[17:24]

들의 모든 나무가 나 여호와는 높은 나무를 낮추고 낮은 나무를 높이며 푸른 나무를 말리우고 마른 나무를 무성케 하는 줄 알리라 나 여호와는 말하고 이루느니라 하라

All the trees of the field will know that I the LORD bring down the tall tree and make the low tree grow tall. I dry up the green tree and make the dry tree flourish. "'I the LORD have spoken, and I will do it.'"

[24:24]

이와 같이 에스겔이 너희에게 표징이 되리니 그가 행한 대로 너희가 다 행할지라 이 일이 이루면 너희가 나를 주 여호와인 줄 알리라 하라 하셨느니라

Ezekiel will be a sign to you; you will do just as he has done. When this happens, you will know that I am the Sovereign LORD.'

[25:17]

분노의 책벌로 내 원수를 그들에게 크게 갚으리라 내가 그들에게 원수를 갚은즉 그들이 나를 여호와인 줄 알리라 하시니라

I will carry out great vengeance on them and punish them in my wrath. Then they will know that I am the LORD, when I take vengeance on them.'"

[29:6]

애굽의 모든 거민이 나를 여호와인 줄 알리라 애굽은 본래 이스라엘 족속에게 갈대 지팡이라

Then all who live in Egypt will know that I am the LORD. "'You have been a staff of reed for the house of Israel.

[29:9]

애굽 땅이 사막과 황무지가 되리니 그들이 나를 여호와인 줄 알리라 네가 스스로 이르기를 이 강은 내 것이라 내가 만들었다 하도다

Egypt will become a desolate wasteland. Then they will know that I am the LORD. "'Because you said, "The Nile is mine; I made it,"

[29:16]

그들이 다시는 이스라엘 족속의 의뢰가 되지 못할 것이요 이스라엘 족속은 돌이켜 그들을 바라보지 아니하므로 그 죄악이 기억나게 되지 아니하리니 그들이 나를 주 여호와인 줄 알리라 하셨다 하라

[33:29]

내가 그들의 행한 모든 가증한 일로 인하여 그 땅으로 황무지와 놀라움이 되게 하면 그 때에 그들이 나를 여호와인 줄 알리라 하라

Then they will know that I am the LORD, when I have made the land a desolate waste because of all the detestable things they have done.'

[36:23]

열국 가운데서 더럽힘을 받은 이름 곧 너희가 그들 중에서 더럽힌 나의 큰 이름을 내가 거룩하게 할지라 내가 그들의 목전에서 너희로 인하여 나의 거룩함을 나타내리니 열국 사람이 나를 여호와인 줄 알리라 나 주 여호와의 말이니라

[36:36]

너희 사면에 남은 이방 사람이 나 여호와가 무너진 곳을 건축하며 황무한 자리에 심은 줄 알리라 나 여호와가 말하였으니 이루리라

Then the nations around you that remain will know that I the LORD have rebuilt what was destroyed and have replanted what was desolate. I the LORD have spoken, and I will do it.'

[37:6]

너희 위에 힘줄을 두고 살을 입히고 가죽으로 덮고 너희 속에 생기를 두리니 너희가 살리라 또 나를 여호와인 줄 알리라 하셨다 하라

I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin; I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the LORD.'"

[37:14]

내가 또 내 신을 너희 속에 두어 너희로 살게 하고 내가 또 너희를 너희 고토에 거하게 하리니 나 여호와가 이 일을 말하고 이룬 줄을 너희가 알리라 나 여호와의 말이니라 하셨다 하라

I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the LORD have spoken, and I have done it, declares the LORD.'

[37:28]

내 성소가 영원토록 그들의 가운데 있으리니 열국이 나를 이스라엘을 거룩케 하는 여호와인 줄 알리라 하셨다 하라

[39:7]

내가 내 거룩한 이름을 내 백성 이스라엘 가운데 알게 하여 다시는 내 거룩한 이름을 더럽히지 않게 하리니 열국이 나를 여호와 곧 이스라엘의 거룩한 자인 줄 알리라 하셨다 하라

[4:9]

스룹바벨의 손이 이 전의 지대를 놓았은즉 그 손이 또한 그것을 마치리라 하셨나니 만군의 여호와께서 나를 너희에게 보내신 줄을 네가 알리라 하셨느니라

[6:15]

먼 데 사람이 와서 여호와의 전을 건축하리니 만군의 여호와께서 나를 너희에게 보내신 줄을 너희가 알리라 너희가 만일 너희 하나님 여호와의 말씀을 청종할진대 이같이 되리라

=. 복습 (review) - 알리라, 알게 하리라.

볼 수도 없고 보이지도 않는 하나님 그 하나님의 역사를 어떻게 알 수 있다는 말인가,

그것을 하나님도 다 아시고 계셨다 하나님을 알게 해 주셨다는 것이다. 그렇다면 영원히 동일하신 하나님께서 그의 백성들에게도 알게 해 주셔서 알리라고 할 수 있는 것이다.

1. 다음을 읽고 하나님께서 알게하시는 것에 대하여 우리도 찾아 보자.

사람 살기 힘든 광야 사십 년간의 생활에서 부족함을 어떻게 채워주시고 해결해 주셔서 사람이 밥으로만 사는 것이 아니라 하나님의 말씀 즉 하나님으로 사는 것을 민족에게 알게 해 주시는 것이다.

(신8:2-4)

2 네 하나님 여호와께서 이 사십 년 동안에 너로 광야의 길을 걷게 하신 것을 기억하라 이는 너를 낮추시며 너를 시험하사 네 마음이 어떠한지 그 명령을 지키는지 아니 지키는지 알려 하심이라

3 너를 낮추시며 너로 주리게 하시며 또 너도 알지 못하며 네 열조도 알지 못하던 만나를 네게 먹이신 것은 사람이 떡으로만 사는 것이 아니요 여호와의 입에서 나오는 모든 말씀으로 사는 줄을 너로 알게 하려 하심이니라
4 이 사십 년 동안에 네 의복이 해어지지 아니하였고 네 발이 부릍지 아니하였느니라

2 Remember how the LORD your God led you all the way in the desert these forty years, to humble you and to test you in order to know what was in your heart, whether or not you would keep his commands.
3 He humbled you, causing you to hunger and then feeding you with manna, which neither you nor your fathers had known, to teach you that man does not live on bread alone but on every word that comes from the mouth of the LORD.
4 Your clothes did not wear out and your feet did not swell during these forty years.

1. 민족 공동체 뿐 아니라 한 개인에게도 알게 해 주셨고 알게 해 주신다는 것이다.

(시34:8)

너희는 여호와의 선하심을 맛보아 알지어다 그에게 피하는 자는 복이 있도다

Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.'

1. 행12:11

이에 베드로가 정신이 나서 가로되 내가 이제야 참으로 주께서 그의 천사를 보내어 나를 헤롯의 손과 유대 백성의 모든 기대에서 벗어나게 하신 줄 알겠노라 하여

Then Peter came to himself and said, "Now I know without a doubt that the Lord sent his angel and rescued me from Herod's clutches and from everything the Jewish people were anticipating."

1.롬8:28

우리가 알거니와

하나님을 사랑하는 자 곧 그 뜻대로 부르심을 입은 자들에게는 모든 것이 합력하여 선을 이루느니라.

28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose.(kj)

28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. (nkj)

28 And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to [His] purpose.(nas)

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. (niv)

< 성광교회 이동원 목사 드림>

( - ing) 

hi
이전글  다음글  목록 글쓰기
츲ҺڻȰ ⵵ ȸ ѱ⵶ȸȸȸ ()ظ ѽŴѵȸ μȸڿȸ ȸ б ѽŴб ûȸȸ ŵȸ ŵȸ ȸÿ ѱ⵶ȸȸͽп