:: 한국기독교장로회총회 ::

성경연구 74 - 땅에 충만하라 (창1:26-28 , 행2:17-18 )

이동원 (서울북노회,성광교회,목사) 2022-08-16 (화) 07:50 1년전 551  

1. 땅에 충만하라,,

1:

26 하나님이 가라사대 우리의 형상을 따라 우리의 모양대로 우리가 사람을 만들고 그로 바다의 고기와 공중의 새와 육축과 온 땅과 땅에 기는 모든 것을 다스리게 하자 하시고

27 하나님이 자기 형상 곧 하나님의 형상대로 사람을 창조하시되 남자와 여자를 창조하시고 (; male and female he created them.)

28 하나님이 그들에게 복을 주시며 그들에게 이르시되 생육하고 번성하여 땅에 충만하라, 땅을 정복하라, 바다의 고기와 공중의 새와 땅에 움직이는 모든 생물을 다스리라 하시니라 

26 Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

28 God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground."

(* 창1:27 

남자 원) 자카르; 남성’(사람, 혹은 동물의 가장 두드러진 성으로서), 남성, 인류, male , man , mankind , male (of humans and animals ) male (of humans) 

여자,, ) 네케바 , 여성’(성의 구별에서), 여자 ,, female , woman , maid

27 하나님이 자기 형상 곧 하나님의 형상대로 사람을 창조하시되 남자와 여자를 창조하시고'

(* 사람원) 아담,,아담,, 인류,, 인간 ,, 인간’(개인적,또는 종으로서의 인류등,

man , men, Adam , person(s), man, mankind,  human being)

27 So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. / kj 

27 So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. /nkj 

27 And God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. /nas 

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

위 번역본 외에 내가 본 모든 영어 성경에 위 구절의 한글 번역 성경의 남자와 여자를 male and female 로 번역하였다,

8:1

1 하나님이 노아와 그와 함께 방주에 있는 모든 들짐승과 육축을 권념하사 바람으로 땅 위에 불게 하시매 물이 감하였고 

9:1  

1 하나님이 노아와 그 아들들에게 복을 주시며 그들에게 이르시되 생육하고 번성하여 땅에 충만하라

1 Then God blessed Noah and his sons, saying to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth.

6:

5 여호와께서 사람의 죄악이 세상에 관영함과 그 마음의 생각의 모든 계획이 항상 악할 뿐임을 보시고

6 땅 위에 사람 지으셨음을 한탄하사 마음에 근심하시고

7 가라사대 나의 창조한 사람을 내가 지면에서 쓸어 버리되 사람으로부터 육축과 기는 것과 공중의 새까지 그리하리니 이는 내가 그것을 지었음을 한탄함이니라 하시니라

8 그러나 노아는 여호와께 은혜를 입었더라,,

17 내가 홍수를 땅에 일으켜 무릇 생명의 기식 있는 육체를 천하에서 멸절하리니 땅에 있는 자가 다 죽으리라

18 그러나 너와는 내가 내 언약을 세우리니 너는 네 아들들과 네 아내와 네 자부들과 함께 그 방주로 들어가고

19 혈육 있는 모든 생물을 너는 각기 암수 한 쌍씩 방주로 이끌어들여 너와 함께 생명을 보존케 하되

20 새가 그 종류대로, 육축이 그 종류대로, 땅에 기는 모든 것이 그 종류대로, 각기 둘씩 네게로 나아오리니 그 생명을 보존케 하라

21 너는 먹을 모든 식물을 네게로 가져다가 저축하라 이것이 너와 그들의 식물이 되리라

22 노아가 그와 같이 하되 하나님이 자기에게 명하신 대로 다 준행 하였더라

1 When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them,

2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose.

3 Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal; his days will be a hundred and twenty years."

4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days--and also afterward--when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

5 The LORD saw how great man's wickedness on the earth had become, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil all the time.

6 The LORD was grieved that he had made man on the earth, and his heart was filled with pain.

7 So the LORD said, "I will wipe mankind, whom I have created, from the face of the earth--men and animals, and creatures that move along the ground, and birds of the air--for I am grieved that I have made them."

8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD.

9 This is the account of Noah. Noah was a righteous man, blameless among the people of his time, and he walked with God.

10 Noah had three sons: Shem, Ham and Japheth.

11 Now the earth was corrupt in God's sight and was full of violence.

12 God saw how corrupt the earth had become, for all the people on earth had corrupted their ways.

13 So God said to Noah, "I am going to put an end to all people, for the earth is filled with violence because of them. I am surely going to destroy both them and the earth.

14 So make yourself an ark of cypress wood; make rooms in it and coat it with pitch inside and out.

15 This is how you are to build it: The ark is to be 450 feet long, 75 feet wide and 45 feet high.

16 Make a roof for it and finish the ark to within 18 inches of the top. Put a door in the side of the ark and make lower, middle and upper decks.

17 I am going to bring floodwaters on the earth to destroy all life under the heavens, every creature that has the breath of life in it. Everything on earth will perish.

18 But I will establish my covenant with you, and you will enter the ark--you and your sons and your wife and your sons' wives with you.

19 You are to bring into the ark two of all living creatures, male and female, to keep them alive with you.

20 Two of every kind of bird, of every kind of animal and of every kind of creature that moves along the ground will come to you to be kept alive.

21 You are to take every kind of food that is to be eaten and store it away as food for you and for them."

22 Noah did everything just as God commanded him. 

7:  

1 여호와께서 노아에게 이르시되 너와 네 온 집은 방주로 들어가라 네가 이 세대에 내 앞에서 의로움을 내가 보았음이니라

2 너는 모든 정결한 짐승은 암수 일곱씩, 부정한 것은 암수 둘씩을 네게로 취하며

3 공중의 새도 암수 일곱씩을 취하여 그 씨를 온 지면에 유전케 하라

4 지금부터 칠 일이면 내가 사십 주야를 땅에 비를 내려 나의 지은 모든 생물을 지면에서 쓸어 버리리라

5 노아가 여호와께서 자기에게 명하신 대로 다 준행하였더라

6 홍수가 땅에 있을 때에 노아가 육백 세라

7 노아가 아들들과 아내와 자부들과 함께 홍수를 피하여 방주에 들어갔고

8 정결한 짐승과 부정한 짐승과 새와 땅에 기는 모든 것이

9 하나님이 노아에게 명하신 대로 암수 둘씩 노아에게 나아와 방주로 들어갔더니,,

10 칠 일 후에 홍수가 땅에 덮이니

11 노아 육백 세 되던 해 이월 곧 그 달 십칠일이라 그 날에 큰 깊음의 샘들이 터지며 하늘의 창들이 열려

12 사십 주야를 비가 땅에 쏟아졌더라

13 곧 그 날에 노아와 그의 아들 셈, , 야벳과 노아의 처와 세 자부가 다 방주로 들어갔고

14 그들과 모든 들짐승이 그 종류대로, 모든 육축이 그 종류대로, 땅에 기는 모든 것이 그 종류대로, 모든 새 곧 각양의 새가 그 종류대로

15 무릇 기식이 있는 육체가 둘씩 노아에게 나아와 방주로 들어갔으니

16 들어간 것들은 모든 것의 암수라 하나님이 그에게 명하신 대로 들어가매 여호와께서 그를 닫아 넣으시니라,,

24 물이 일백오십 일을 땅에 창일하였더라

1 The LORD then said to Noah, "Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation.

2 Take with you seven of every kind of clean animal, a male and its mate, and two of every kind of unclean animal, a male and its mate, 

3 and also seven of every kind of bird, male and female, to keep their various kinds alive throughout the earth.

4 Seven days from now I will send rain on the earth for forty days and forty nights, and I will wipe from the face of the earth every living creature I have made."

5 And Noah did all that the LORD commanded him.

6 Noah was six hundred years old when the floodwaters came on the earth.

7 And Noah and his sons and his wife and his sons' wives entered the ark to escape the waters of the flood.

8 Pairs of clean and unclean animals, of birds and of all creatures that move along the ground,

9 male and female, came to Noah and entered the ark, as God had commanded Noah.

10 And after the seven days the floodwaters came on the earth.

11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, on the seventeenth day of the second month--on that day all the springs of the great deep burst forth, and the floodgates of the heavens were opened.

12 And rain fell on the earth forty days and forty nights.

13 On that very day Noah and his sons, Shem, Ham and Japheth, together with his wife and the wives of his three sons, entered the ark.

14 They had with them every wild animal according to its kind, all livestock according to their kinds, every creature that moves along the ground according to its kind and every bird according to its kind, everything with wings.

15 Pairs of all creatures that have the breath of life in them came to Noah and entered the ark.

16 The animals going in were male and female of every living thing, as God had commanded Noah. Then the LORD shut him in.

17 For forty days the flood kept coming on the earth, and as the waters increased they lifted the ark high above the earth.

18 The waters rose and increased greatly on the earth, and the ark floated on the surface of the water.

19 They rose greatly on the earth, and all the high mountains under the entire heavens were covered.

20 The waters rose and covered the mountains to a depth of more than twenty feet.

21 Every living thing that moved on the earth perished--birds, livestock, wild animals, all the creatures that swarm over the earth, and all mankind.

22 Everything on dry land that had the breath of life in its nostrils died.

23 Every living thing on the face of the earth was wiped out; men and animals and the creatures that move along the ground and the birds of the air were wiped from the earth. Only Noah was left, and those with him in the ark.

24 The waters flooded the earth for a hundred and fifty days. 

2:

17 하나님이 가라사대 말세에 내가 내 영으로 모든 육체에게 부어 주리니 너희의 자녀들은 예언할 것이요 너희의 젊은이들은 환상을 보고 너희의 늙은이들은 꿈을 꾸리라

18 그 때에 내가 내 영으로 내 남종과 여종들에게 부어 주리니 저희가 예언할 것이요

17 "'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

18 Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy. / niv

( - ing) 

hi
이전글  다음글  목록 글쓰기
츲ҺڻȰ ⵵ ȸ ѱ⵶ȸȸȸ ()ظ ѽŴѵȸ μȸڿȸ ȸ б ѽŴб ûȸȸ ŵȸ ŵȸ ȸÿ ѱ⵶ȸȸͽп