:: 한국기독교장로회총회 ::

한영성경 읽기 59 (행20장) / 하나님이 자기 피로 사신 교회

이동원 (서울북노회,성광교회,목사) 2022-10-17 (월) 07:49 1년전 543  

초대교회사 사도행전에서 바울을 통한 복음전도는 행9:15 절을 근거하여 보아야 할 것이다. 예수님께서 아나니아라는 제자를 통해 바울에게 주신 그  말씀이 어떻게 이루어지고 있는 것을 바울의 동행자  동역자 였떤 의사, 역사가 이었던 누가의 기록을 통하여 볼 수 있다는 것이다.

누가는 바울과 같이 예수님을 육신적으로 알지 못하였고 그의 즉 예수님의 성령의 역사를 통하여 예수님을 알게 믿게 된 것이다. 초대교회사 사도행전을 연구 묵상하므로 더욱이 세계어인 영어로 묵상하므로 영력을 얻으며 오늘도 성령과 통행 동업하는 것을 배우고 적용할 수 있고 적용하여야 할 것이다.

한국인으로서 한글 그리고 세계인으로서 세계어 영어로 읽는다는 것은 우리에게 영적(성령의 동행 역사의 영적 능력과 영어적 실력에 큰 유익이 될 것이다. 그렇다면 역시 사도행전 20 장으로 달려가 보자.

행 20 장에는 하나님이 자기 피로 사신 교회 라는 구절이 나온다. 하나님은 영이신데 어떻께 육신을 가진 사람같이 피가 있다는 것인가, 그것은 무엇을 말하는가,

그렇다면 더욱 행전20: 으로 빨리 달려가 보자.

(* 한국어 빨리 는 세계에 통용되는 국제어가 된 것을 세계여행을 해 보면 관광지에서 알 수 있을 것이다.)

행20:

1 소요가 그치매 바울이 제자들을 불러 권한 후에 작별하고 떠나 마게도냐로 가니라

1 When the uproar had ended, Paul sent for the disciples and, after encouraging them, said good-by and set out for Macedonia.

2 그 지경으로 다녀가며 여러 말로 제자들에게 권하고 헬라에 이르러

2 He traveled through that area, speaking many words of encouragement to the people, and finally arrived in Greece,

3 거기 석 달을 있다가 배 타고 수리아로 가고자 할 그 때에 유대인들이 자기를 해하려고 공모하므로 마게도냐로 다녀 돌아가기를 작정하니

3 where he stayed three months. Because the Jews made a plot against him just as he was about to sail for Syria, he decided to go back through Macedonia.

4 아시아까지 함께 가는 자는 베뢰아 사람 부로의 아들 소바더와 데살로니가 사람 아리스다고와 세군도와 더베 사람 가이오와 및 디모데와 아시아 사람 두기고와 드로비모라

4 He was accompanied by Sopater son of Pyrrhus from Berea, Aristarchus and Secundus from Thessalonica, Gaius from Derbe, Timothy also, and Tychicus and Trophimus from the province of Asia.

5 그들은 먼저 가서 드로아에서 우리를 기다리더라

5 These men went on ahead and waited for us at Troas.

6 우리는 무교절 후에 빌립보에서 배로 떠나 닷새 만에 드로아에 있는 그들에게 가서 이레를 머무니라

6 But we sailed from Philippi after the Feast of Unleavened Bread, and five days later joined the others at Troas, where we stayed seven days.

7 안식 후 첫날에 우리가 떡을 떼려 하여 모였더니 바울이 이튿날 떠나고자 하여 저희에게 강론할새 말을 밤중까지 계속하매

(* 안식 후 첫날은 주일을 말한다.)

7 On the first day of the week we came together to break bread. Paul spoke to the people and, because he intended to leave the next day, kept on talking until midnight.

8 우리의 모인 윗다락에 등불을 많이 켰는데

8 There were many lamps in the upstairs room where we were meeting.

9 유두고라 하는 청년이 창에 걸터 앉았다가 깊이 졸더니 바울이 강론하기를 더 오래 하매 졸음을 이기지 못하여 삼층누에서 떨어지거늘 일으켜 보니 죽었는지라 

9 Seated in a window was a young man named Eutychus, who was sinking into a deep sleep as Paul talked on and on. When he was sound asleep, he fell to the ground from the third story and was picked up dead.

10 바울이 내려가서 그 위에 엎드려 그 몸을 안고 말하되 떠들지 말라 생명이 저에게 있다 하고

10 Paul went down, threw himself on the young man and put his arms around him. "Don't be alarmed," he said. "He's alive!"

11 올라가 떡을 떼어 먹고 오랫동안 곧 날이 새기까지 이야기하고 떠나니라 

11 Then he went upstairs again and broke bread and ate. After talking until daylight, he left.

12 사람들이 살아난 아이를 데리고 와서 위로를 적지 않게 받았더라

12 The people took the young man home alive and were greatly comforted.

13 우리는 앞서 배를 타고 앗소에서 바울을 태우려고 그리로 행선하니 이는 자기가 도보로 가고자 하여 이렇게 정하여 준 것이라

13 We went on ahead to the ship and sailed for Assos, where we were going to take Paul aboard. He had made this arrangement because he was going there on foot.

14 바울이 앗소에서 우리를 만나니 우리가 배에 올리고 미둘레네에 가서

14 When he met us at Assos, we took him aboard and went on to Mitylene.

15 거기서 떠나 이튿날 기오 앞에 오고 그 이튿날 사모에 들리고 또 그 다음 날 밀레도에 이르니라

15 The next day we set sail from there and arrived off Kios. The day after that we crossed over to Samos, and on the following day arrived at Miletus.

16 바울이 아시아에서 지체치 않기 위하여 에베소를 지나 행선하기로 작정하였으니 이는 될 수 있는 대로 오순절 안에 예루살렘에 이르려고 급히 감이러라 

16 Paul had decided to sail past Ephesus to avoid spending time in the province of Asia, for he was in a hurry to reach Jerusalem, if possible, by the day of Pentecost. 

(* to + 동사의 to 부정사는 명사적, 형용사적 , 부사적 용법이 있는데 16절의 to avoid , to reach 는 주어, 목적어, 보어의 명사적 용법이나 명사를 수식하는 형용사적 용법도 아닌 ‘ ~ 하기 위하여의 부사적 용법이다.)

17 바울이 밀레도에서 사람을 에베소로 보내어 교회 장로들을 청하니

17 From Miletus, Paul sent to Ephesus for the elders of the church.

18 오매 저희에게 말하되 아시아에 들어온 첫날부터 지금까지 내가 항상 너희 가운데서 어떻게 행한 것을 너희도 아는바니

18 When they arrived, he said to them: "You know how I lived the whole time I was with you, from the first day I came into the province of Asia.

19 곧 모든 겸손과 눈물이며 유대인의 간계를 인하여 당한 시험을 참고 주를 섬긴 것과

19 I served the Lord with great humility and with tears, although I was severely tested by the plots of the Jews.

20 유익한 것은 무엇이든지 공중 앞에서나 각 집에서나 꺼림이 없이 너희에게 전하여 가르치고

20 You know that I have not hesitated to preach anything that would be helpful to you but have taught you publicly and from house to house.

21 유대인과 헬라인들에게 하나님께 대한 회개와 우리 주 예수 그리스도께 대한 믿음을 증거한 것이라

21 I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus.

22 보라 이제 나는 심령에 매임을 받아 예루살렘으로 가는데 저기서 무슨 일을 만날는지 알지 못하노라

22 "And now, compelled by the Spirit, I am going to Jerusalem, not knowing what will happen to me there.

23 오직 성령이 각 성에서 내게 증거하여 결박과 환난이 나를 기다린다 하시나

23 I only know that in every city the Holy Spirit warns me that prison and hardships are facing me.

24 나의 달려갈 길과 주 예수께 받은 사명 곧 하나님의 은혜의 복음 증거하는 일을 마치려 함에는 나의 생명을 조금도 귀한 것으로 여기지 아니하노라

24 However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me--the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace.

25 보라 내가 너희 중에 왕래하며 하나님 나라를 전파하였으나 지금은 너희가 다 내 얼굴을 다시 보지 못할 줄 아노라

25 "Now I know that none of you among whom I have gone about preaching the kingdom will ever see me again./ niv

(* 원문에는 단지 나라 (the kingdom) 가 아니라 하나님(데오스) 의 나라, the kingdom of God, 이다.)

25 And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more./kj 

25 "And indeed, now I know that you all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, will see my face no more./nkj 

25 "And now, behold, I know that all of you, among whom I went about preaching the kingdom, will see my face no more. /nas

26 그러므로 오늘 너희에게 증거하노니 모든 사람의 피에 대하여 내가 깨끗하니

26 Therefore, I declare to you today that I am innocent of the blood of all men.

27 이는 내가 꺼리지 않고 하나님의 뜻을 다 너희에게 전하였음이라

27 For I have not hesitated to proclaim to you the whole will of God.

28 너희는 자기를 위하여 또는 온 양 떼를 위하여 삼가라 성령이 저들 가운데 너희로 감독자를 삼고 하나님이 자기 피로 사신 교회를 치게 하셨느니라

28 Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood.

(* 하나님이 자기 피로,, 하나님은 영이신데 어떻게 피가 있을 수 있겠는가,

하나님은 영이신데 ' 하나님이  자기 피로' 라는 말을 어떻게 이해하며 받아드릴 수 있겠는가,

이 말은 교인들이 자주 사용하기도 하는데 생각해 보면 받아드리기 어려운 말씀이고 충격적인 것이다.

하나님은 영이신데 하나님이 자기 피로 라는 말이 무슨 뜻일까요, 하나님이 육신이 되신 예수님의 피를 말

하는 것이다. 그렇다면 내용적으로 예수님은 하나님이 육신을 오신 분인 것을 분명하게 선언하고 있는 것이다.)

(* 하나님이 자기 피로 사신 교회,, 이 내용은 예수님의 피 즉 예수님의 대속의 죽으심을 말하는 것을 알 수 있는데 이것을 하나님이 자기 피로 사신 교회라고 하였다. 교회가 교인이 어떠한 신분인가 하는 것을 알 수 있다. 교인은 이렇게 존귀한 신분 존재라는 것을 알 수 있다. 사도 바울이 교회를 핍박하였을 때 예수님은 왜 나를 핍박하느냐고 하셨다.) 

(* 교회는 건물이 아니라 교인을 사람을 말하는 것이다. . 그러므로 사울 바울이 교회 교인들을 핍박하고 결박하여 잡아오려고 이방의 수도 다메석으로 가는 도중에 사울아 사울아 왜 나를 핍박하느냐 하셨던 것이다. 그 때 예수님은 육신을 계시지 않았기에 예수님을 직접적으로 핍박하지도 않았고 핍박할 수도 없었던 것이다. 교회 교인은 예수님의 몸인 것도 알 수 있다. 그렇다면 교회는 교인인 나 자신을 말하는 것을 알 수 있다.)

29 내가 떠난 후에 흉악한 이리가 너희에게 들어와서 그 양 떼를 아끼지 아니하며

29 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock.

30 또한 너희 중에서도 제자들을 끌어 자기를 좇게 하려고 어그러진 말을 하는 사람들이 일어날 줄을 내가 아노니

30 Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them.

31 그러므로 너희가 일깨어 내가 삼 년이나 밤낮 쉬지 않고 눈물로 각 사람을 훈계하던 것을 기억하라

31 So be on your guard! Remember that for three years I never stopped warning each of you night and day with tears.

32 지금 내가 너희를 주와 및 그 은혜의 말씀께 부탁하노니 그 말씀이 너희를 능히 든든히 세우사 거룩케 하심을 입은 모든 자 가운데 기업이 있게 하시리라

32 "Now I commit you to God and to the word of his grace, which can build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified.

(* 바울이 이방인 교회 교인에게 주는 말은 바울 자신의 말 이상의 예수님이 주신 말씀이라는 것이다. 왜나햐면 예수님께서 바울을 택하여 자기 이름을 증거할 그릇이라고 하셨기 때문이다. 9:15

33 내가 아무의 은이나 금이나 의복을 탐하지 아니하였고

33 I have not coveted anyone's silver or gold or clothing.

34 너희 아는 바에 이 손으로 나와 내 동행들의 쓰는 것을 당하여

34 You yourselves know that these hands of mine have supplied my own needs and the needs of my companions.

35 범사에 너희에게 모본을 보였노니 곧 이같이 수고하여 약한 사람들을 돕고 또 주 예수의 친히 말씀하신 바 주는 것이 받는 것보다 복이 있다 하심을 기억하여야 할지니라

35 In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.'"

36 이 말을 한 후 무릎을 꿇고 저희 모든 사람과 함께 기도하니

36 When he had said this, he knelt down with all of them and prayed.

(* 무릎을 꿇고 기도하는 것은 의미 깊다. )

37 다 크게 울며 바울의 목을 안고 입을 맞추고

37 They all wept as they embraced him and kissed him.

38 다시 그 얼굴을 보지 못하리라 한 말을 인하여 더욱 근심하고 배에까지 그를 전송하니라

38 What grieved them most was his statement that they would never see his face again. Then they accompanied him to the ship.

행 20장

1 When the uproar had ended, Paul sent for the disciples and, after encouraging them, said good-by and set out for Macedonia.

2 He traveled through that area, speaking many words of encouragement to the people, and finally arrived in Greece,

3 where he stayed three months. Because the Jews made a plot against him just as he was about to sail for Syria, he decided to go back through Macedonia.

4 He was accompanied by Sopater son of Pyrrhus from Berea, Aristarchus and Secundus from Thessalonica, Gaius from Derbe, Timothy also, and Tychicus and Trophimus from the province of Asia.

5 These men went on ahead and waited for us at Troas.

6 But we sailed from Philippi after the Feast of Unleavened Bread, and five days later joined the others at Troas, where we stayed seven days.

7 On the first day of the week we came together to break bread. Paul spoke to the people and, because he intended to leave the next day, kept on talking until midnight.

8 There were many lamps in the upstairs room where we were meeting.

9 Seated in a window was a young man named Eutychus, who was sinking into a deep sleep as Paul talked on and on. When he was sound asleep, he fell to the ground from the third story and was picked up dead.

10 Paul went down, threw himself on the young man and put his arms around him. "Don't be alarmed," he said. "He's alive!"

11 Then he went upstairs again and broke bread and ate. After talking until daylight, he left.

12 The people took the young man home alive and were greatly comforted.

13 We went on ahead to the ship and sailed for Assos, where we were going to take Paul aboard. He had made this arrangement because he was going there on foot.

14 When he met us at Assos, we took him aboard and went on to Mitylene.

15 The next day we set sail from there and arrived off Kios. The day after that we crossed over to Samos, and on the following day arrived at Miletus.

16 Paul had decided to sail past Ephesus to avoid spending time in the province of Asia, for he was in a hurry to reach Jerusalem, if possible, by the day of Pentecost.

17 From Miletus, Paul sent to Ephesus for the elders of the church.

18 When they arrived, he said to them: "You know how I lived the whole time I was with you, from the first day I came into the province of Asia.

19 I served the Lord with great humility and with tears, although I was severely tested by the plots of the Jews.

20 You know that I have not hesitated to preach anything that would be helpful to you but have taught you publicly and from house to house.

21 I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus.

22 "And now, compelled by the Spirit, I am going to Jerusalem, not knowing what will happen to me there.

23 I only know that in every city the Holy Spirit warns me that prison and hardships are facing me.

24 However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me--the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace.

25 "Now I know that none of you among whom I have gone about preaching the kingdom will ever see me again.

26 Therefore, I declare to you today that I am innocent of the blood of all men.

27 For I have not hesitated to proclaim to you the whole will of God.

28 Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood.

29 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock.

30 Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them.

31 So be on your guard! Remember that for three years I never stopped warning each of you night and day with tears.

32 "Now I commit you to God and to the word of his grace, which can build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified.

33 I have not coveted anyone's silver or gold or clothing.

34 You yourselves know that these hands of mine have supplied my own needs and the needs of my companions.

35 In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.'"

36 When he had said this, he knelt down with all of them and prayed.

37 They all wept as they embraced him and kissed him.

38 What grieved them most was his statement that they would never see his face again. Then they accompanied him to the ship. / 굴림

(- ing) 

hi
이전글  다음글  목록 글쓰기
츲ҺڻȰ ⵵ ȸ ѱ⵶ȸȸȸ ()ظ ѽŴѵȸ μȸڿȸ ȸ б ѽŴб ûȸȸ ŵȸ ŵȸ ȸÿ ѱ⵶ȸȸͽп