:: 한국기독교장로회총회 ::

한영성경 읽기 61 (행18 장) / 잠잠하지 말고 말하다

이동원 (서울북노회,성광교회,목사) 2022-10-20 (목) 07:20 1년전 578  

사도 바울은 그 당시 대도시 철학의 도시 문화의 도시 신화 우상의 도시 헬라 그리이스의 수도 아덴 아테네에서 자신의 학문과, 바울은 베스도 총독을 통해서 바울의 학문에 대해서는 알고 있을 정도이었다. 바울은 그 당시 아니 이스라엘 역사상 가장 존경 받은 탁월한 율법학자 가말리엘 문하에서 배운 사람이기도 하다.

바울은 그의 언어 외에 이러한 학문까지도 그가 이방인들에게 복음을 전하는 준비였다고 볼 수 있다. 사울 바울은 자기도 모르게 이렇게 예수 이름을 전하는 적절한 그릇으로 준비가 된 것이다. 그가 육신 예수님을 알지도 못했던 것은 이방인의 입장에서 전도에 오히려 적절하였을 것이다. 오고 오는 모든 이방인들은 육신 예수님을 보지도 못했고 볼 수도 없다. 그의 성령의 감동과 역사를 알 수 있고 볼 수 있는 것이다. 14:16-18

그렇다면 사도행전 18장으로 달려가 보자.

1 이 후에 바울이 아덴을 떠나 고린도에 이르러

1 After this, Paul left Athens and went to Corinth.

(* 바울은 아덴, 아테네에서 복음전파의 결실면에서 성과가 없고 실패 했다고 생각하고 고린도에 도착한 것을 알 수 있다. 철학의 학문의, 도시 신화의 도시 아테네에서 자신의 철학적 학문의 지식으로 그들을 설복할 수 있다고 하였겠느나 전혀 또는 별 공감이 없고 거부감마저 받고 낙심한 상태로 고린도에 온 것을 알 수 있다.

그는 어떤 지식이나 철학의 실력으로 웅변의 언변으로가 아니라 이제 예수 십자가의 의미와 내용을 전하고 그 능력으로 증거될 수 있다는 것을 기록하고 있다. 고전2:1-5)

2 아굴라라 하는 본도에서 난 유대인 하나를 만나니 글라우디오가 모든 유대인을 명하여 로마에서 떠나라 한 고로 그가 그 아내 브리스길라와 함께 이달리야로부터 새로 온지라 바울이 그들에게 가매

2 There he met a Jew named Aquila, a native of Pontus, who had recently come from Italy with his wife Priscilla, because Claudius had ordered all the Jews to leave Rome. Paul went to see them,

(* as they are (were) : 있는 그대로 , 사실상 , 실제로. / as it was(is) : 있는 그대로 , 사실상 . /as it were : 말하자면.) 

3 업이 같으므로 함께 거하여 일을 하니 그 업은 장막을 만드는 것이더라

3 and because he was a tentmaker as they were, he stayed and worked with them.

4 안식일마다 바울이 회당에서 강론하고 유대인과 헬라인을 권면하니라

4 Every Sabbath he reasoned in the synagogue, trying to persuade Jews and Greeks.

(* Every Sabbath : 전치사없이도 문장 맨 앞에서 ' 때를 나타내는 부사구로, 예). today , oneday )

5 실라와 디모데가 마게도냐로서 내려오매 바울이 하나님의 말씀에 붙잡혀 유대인들에게 예수는 그리스도라 밝히 증거하니

5 When Silas and Timothy came from Macedonia, Paul devoted himself exclusively to preaching, testifying to the Jews that Jesus was the Christ. 

6 저희가 대적하여 훼방하거늘 바울이 옷을 떨어 가로되 너희 피가 너희 머리로 돌아갈 것이요 나는 깨끗하니라 이 후에는 이방인에게로 가리라 하고

6 But when the Jews opposed Paul and became abusive, he shook out his clothes in protest and said to them, "Your blood be on your own heads! I am clear of my responsibility. From now on I will go to the Gentiles."

7 거기서 옮겨 하나님을 공경하는 디도 유스도라 하는 사람의 집에 들어가니 그 집이 회당 옆이라

7 Then Paul left the synagogue and went next door to the house of Titius Justus, a worshiper of God.

8 또 회당장 그리스보가 온 집으로 더불어 주를 믿으며 수다한 고린도 사람도 듣고 믿어 세례를 받더라

8 Crispus, the synagogue ruler, and his entire household believed in the Lord; and many of the Corinthians who heard him believed and were baptized. 

9 밤에 주께서 환상 가운데 바울에게 말씀하시되 두려워하지 말며 잠잠하지 말고 말하라

One night the Lord spoke to Paul in a vision: "Do not be afraid; keep on speaking, do not be silent.

10 내가 너와 함께 있으매 아무 사람도 너를 대적하여 해롭게 할 자가 없을 것이니 이는 이 성중에 내 백성이 많음이라 하시더라

10 For I am with you, and no one is going to attack and harm you, because I have many people in this city.“

(* 바울은 다메석에서 주님을 환상가운데 말씀으로 만난 이후 다시 반복해서 말씀으로 예수님을 만난다. 다메석 9:4 드로아16:9 , 예루살렘 22:17, 아드리아 바다의 광풍가운데서 27:23-4 이러한 주님을 말씀으로 만남은 그의 사역을 흔들림없이 굳건하게 수행하는데 큰 위로와 격려가 되었을 것이다. 주님은 그의 성도에게 말씀으로 찾아오시는 것이다. 성도는 아멘하며 받아드려야 할 것이다. 요한계시록 마지막 장 마지막 절의 주님의 말씀을 주목하여 보자. 주님께서는 오늘도 말씀으로 계속 오고 계시는 것을 알 수 있다. 22:20-21) 

11 일 년 육 개월을 유하며 그들 가운데서 하나님의 말씀을 가르치니라

11 So Paul stayed for a year and a half, teaching them the word of God.

12 갈리오가 아가야 총독 되었을 때에 유대인이 일제히 일어나 바울을 대적하여 재판 자리로 데리고 와서

12 While Gallio was proconsul of Achaia, the Jews made a united attack on Paul and brought him into court.

13 말하되 이 사람이 율법을 어기어 하나님을 공경하라고 사람들을 권한다 하거늘

13 "This man," they charged, "is persuading the people to worship God in ways contrary to the law."

14 바울이 입을 열고자 할 때에 갈리오가 유대인들에게 이르되 너희 유대인들아 만일 무슨 부정한 일이나 괴악한 행동이었으면 내가 너희 말을 들어 주는 것이 가하거니와

14 Just as Paul was about to speak, Gallio said to the Jews, "If you Jews were making a complaint about some misdemeanor or serious crime, it would be reasonable for me to listen to you.

15 만일 문제가 언어와 명칭과 너희 법에 관한 것이면 너희가 스스로 처리하라 나는 이러한 일에 재판장 되기를 원치 아니하노라 하고

15 But since it involves questions about words and names and your own law--settle the matter yourselves. I will not be a judge of such things."

(* 아가야 총독 갈리오는 인간적으로 합리적인 사람임을 볼 수 있다.)

16 저희를 재판 자리에서 쫓아내니

16 So he had them ejected from the court.

(* have + 목적어 + 과거분사 / 과거분사가 목적격 보어로 사역과 수동의 의미로 사용. 사역 (~ 시키다, ) 수동(~ 당하다),,  그 행동이 주어에게 불이익이 될 경우엔 수동(당하다)으로 해석.)

17 모든 사람이 회당장 소스데네를 잡아 재판 자리 앞에서 때리되 갈리오가 이 일을 상관치 아니하니라 

17 Then they all turned on Sosthenes the synagogue ruler and beat him in front of the court. But Gallio showed no concern whatever.

18 바울은 더 여러 날 유하다가 형제들을 작별하고 배 타고 수리아로 떠나갈새 브리스길라와 아굴라도 함께 하더라 바울이 일찍 서원이 있으므로 겐그레아에서 머리를 깎았더라

18 Paul stayed on in Corinth for some time. Then he left the brothers and sailed for Syria, accompanied by Priscilla and Aquila. Before he sailed, he had his hair cut off at Cenchrea because of a vow he had taken. 

19 에베소에 와서 저희를 거기 머물러 두고 자기는 회당에 들어가서 유대인들과 변론하니

19 They arrived at Ephesus, where Paul left Priscilla and Aquila. He himself went into the synagogue and reasoned with the Jews.

20 여러 사람이 더 오래 있기를 청하되 허락지 아니하고

20 When they asked him to spend more time with them, he declined.

21 작별하여 가로되 만일 하나님의 뜻이면 너희에게 돌아오리라 하고 배를 타고 에베소를 떠나

21 But as he left, he promised, "I will come back if it is God's will." Then he set sail from Ephesus.

22 가이사랴에서 상륙하여 올라가 교회의 안부를 물은 후에 안디옥으로 내려가서

22 When he landed at Caesarea, he went up and greeted the church and then went down to Antioch. 

23 얼마 있다가 떠나 갈라디아와 브루기아 땅을 차례로 다니며 모든 제자를 굳게 하니라

23 After spending some time in Antioch, Paul set out from there and traveled from place to place throughout the region of Galatia and Phrygia, strengthening all the disciples.

24 알렉산드리아에서 난 아볼로라 하는 유대인이 에베소에 이르니 이 사람은 학문이 많고 성경에 능한 자라

24 Meanwhile a Jew named Apollos, a native of Alexandria, came to Ephesus. He was a learned man, with a thorough knowledge of the Scriptures.   

( * 알렉산드리아,, 북 아프리카 지역, 그 당시 아테네 다소와 더불어 세계 3대 철학의 도시로 수사학 등이 활발한 곳, 예수님께서 오시기 약 200 년 전에 유명한 구약의 헬라어 번역인 70인역 (Septuagint) 이 만들어진 곳, 아볼로가 학문이 많은 것은 (24) 그가 이 도시 태생이기 때문이라고도 한다. 필로(Philo)가 히브리 종교와 헬라 철학을 조화시키기 위해 애쓴 곳 , 어거스틴이 주교로 있었던 곳.)

25 그가 일찍 주의 도를 배워 열심으로 예수에 관한 것을 자세히 말하며 가르치나 요한의 세례만 알 따름이라

25 He had been instructed in the way of the Lord, and he spoke with great fervor and taught about Jesus accurately, though he knew only the baptism of John.

26 그가 회당에서 담대히 말하기를 시작하거늘 브리스길라와 아굴라가 듣고 데려다가 하나님의 도를 더 자세히 풀어 이르더라

26 He began to speak boldly in the synagogue. When Priscilla and Aquila heard him, they invited him to their home and explained to him the way of God more adequately.

27 아볼로가 아가야로 건너가고자 하니 형제들이 저를 장려하며 제자들에게 편지하여 영접하라 하였더니 저가 가매 은혜로 말미암아 믿은 자들에게 많은 유익을 주니

27 When Apollos wanted to go to Achaia, the brothers encouraged him and wrote to the disciples there to welcome him. On arriving, he was a great help to those who by grace had believed.

28 이는 성경으로써 예수는 그리스도라고 증거하여 공중 앞에서 유력하게 유대인의 말을 이김일러라 

28 For he vigorously refuted the Jews in public debate, proving from the Scriptures that Jesus was the Christ.

=. 토론

하나님의 말씀의 영원함, 진리의 영원함에 대하여 토론해 보자. 

# 문명발전 거울 라디오 전화 카메라 다양카메라 디카 최신디카 팩스 인터넷 스마트 폰 ,,,

과학문명은 거의 초과학으로 달려가고 있다. 그러나 그럼에도 하나님의 말씀은 그 역사 능력은 영원할 것이다. 그것은 진리이기 때문이다. 거의 초과학 문명 또는 거의 초과학 문명과 그의 사랑 은혜 임재와 능력 그 영원하심에 대하여 토론해보자. 

1. 토론주제: 초월적 하나님의 말씀과 초과학 거의 초과학문명에 관하여,

1 After this, Paul left Athens and went to Corinth.

2 There he met a Jew named Aquila, a native of Pontus, who had recently come from Italy with his wife Priscilla, because Claudius had ordered all the Jews to leave Rome. Paul went to see them,

3 and because he was a tentmaker as they were, he stayed and worked with them.

4 Every Sabbath he reasoned in the synagogue, trying to persuade Jews and Greeks.

5 When Silas and Timothy came from Macedonia, Paul devoted himself exclusively to preaching, testifying to the Jews that Jesus was the Christ.

6 But when the Jews opposed Paul and became abusive, he shook out his clothes in protest and said to them, "Your blood be on your own heads! I am clear of my responsibility. From now on I will go to the Gentiles."

7 Then Paul left the synagogue and went next door to the house of Titius Justus, a worshiper of God.

8 Crispus, the synagogue ruler, and his entire household believed in the Lord; and many of the Corinthians who heard him believed and were baptized.

9 One night the Lord spoke to Paul in a vision: "Do not be afraid; keep on speaking, do not be silent.

10 For I am with you, and no one is going to attack and harm you, because I have many people in this city."

11 So Paul stayed for a year and a half, teaching them the word of God.

12 While Gallio was proconsul of Achaia, the Jews made a united attack on Paul and brought him into court.

13 "This man," they charged, "is persuading the people to worship God in ways contrary to the law."

14 Just as Paul was about to speak, Gallio said to the Jews, "If you Jews were making a complaint about some misdemeanor or serious crime, it would be reasonable for me to listen to you.

15 But since it involves questions about words and names and your own law--settle the matter yourselves. I will not be a judge of such things."

16 So he had them ejected from the court.

17 Then they all turned on Sosthenes the synagogue ruler and beat him in front of the court. But Gallio showed no concern whatever.

18 Paul stayed on in Corinth for some time. Then he left the brothers and sailed for Syria, accompanied by Priscilla and Aquila. Before he sailed, he had his hair cut off at Cenchrea because of a vow he had taken.

19 They arrived at Ephesus, where Paul left Priscilla and Aquila. He himself went into the synagogue and reasoned with the Jews.

20 When they asked him to spend more time with them, he declined.

21 But as he left, he promised, "I will come back if it is God's will." Then he set sail from Ephesus.

22 When he landed at Caesarea, he went up and greeted the church and then went down to Antioch.

23 After spending some time in Antioch, Paul set out from there and traveled from place to place throughout the region of Galatia and Phrygia, strengthening all the disciples.

24 Meanwhile a Jew named Apollos, a native of Alexandria, came to Ephesus. He was a learned man, with a thorough knowledge of the Scriptures.

25 He had been instructed in the way of the Lord, and he spoke with great fervor and taught about Jesus accurately, though he knew only the baptism of John.

26 He began to speak boldly in the synagogue. When Priscilla and Aquila heard him, they invited him to their home and explained to him the way of God more adequately.

27 When Apollos wanted to go to Achaia, the brothers encouraged him and wrote to the disciples there to welcome him. On arriving, he was a great help to those who by grace had believed.

28 For he vigorously refuted the Jews in public debate, proving from the Scriptures that Jesus was the Christ.

(- ing) 

hi
이전글  다음글  목록 글쓰기
츲ҺڻȰ ⵵ ȸ ѱ⵶ȸȸȸ ()ظ ѽŴѵȸ μȸڿȸ ȸ б ѽŴб ûȸȸ ŵȸ ŵȸ ȸÿ ѱ⵶ȸȸͽп