:: 한국기독교장로회총회 ::

한영성경 읽기 79 (행28장) / 로마에 가니라

이동원 (서울북노회,성광교회,목사) 2022-11-17 (목) 07:58 1년전 561  

1. 사도행전 한영성경 읽기 에필로그

28:

1 우리가 구원을 얻은 후에 안즉 그 섬은 멜리데라 하더라

1 Once safely on shore, /we found out /that the island was called Malta.

(* 멜리데 Malta ,

아주 작은 섬으로 된 나라이다지금은 기독교 국가가 되었다그것은 사도행전의 이 사실 사건이 분명하고 하나님의 역사를 오늘도 다시 보게 되는 것이다.)

(* 행27: 
24 바울아 두려워 말라 네가 가이사 앞에 서야 하겠고 또 하나님께서 너와 함께 행선하는 자를 다 네게 주셨다 하였으니 25 그러므로 여러분이여 안심하라 나는 내게 말씀하신 그대로 되리라고 하나님을 믿노라 26 그러나 우리가 한 섬에 걸리리라 하더라 .)

24 and said,/ 'Do not be afraid,/ Paul./ You must stand trial / before Caesar; /and God has graciously given you / the lives of all /who sail with you.' 

25 So keep up your courage, /men, /for I have faith /in God/ that it will happen /just as he told me. 

26 Nevertheless, we must run aground on some island."

* 이렇게 정확하게 예언되었고 그것이 그대로 이루어졌다는 것이다. 행 28장은 지중해 옆 아드리아 바다에서 14일 동안 해와 별을 볼 수 없을 정도의 유라굴라 광풍을 만나 살 가망성이 전무한 상황에서 구원 그 이후에 되어진 일이다. )

28:

2 토인들이 우리에게 특별한 동정을 하여 비가 오고 날이 차매 불을 피워 우리를 다 영접하더라3 바울이 한 뭇 나무를 거두어 불에 넣으니 뜨거움을 인하여 독사가 나와 그 손을 물고 있는지라

2 The islanders showed us unusual kindness./ They built a fire /and welcomed us all/ because it was raining /and cold.

3 바울이 한 뭇 나무를 거두어 불에 넣으니 뜨거움을 인하여 독사가 나와 그 손을 물고 있는지라

3 Paul gathered a pile of brushwood /and, /as he put it on the fire, /a viper, /driven out by the heat, /fastened itself /on his hand.

4 토인들이 이 짐승이 그 손에 달림을 보고 서로 말하되 진실로 이 사람은 살인한 자로다 바다에서는 구원을 얻었으나 공의가 살지 못하게 하심이로다 하더니

4 When the islanders saw the snake/ hanging /from his hand, /they said to each other,/ "This man must be a murderer;/ for though /he escaped from the sea,/ Justice has not allowed him to live.“

(* 신의 공의를 말하는 토인들 즉 섬 사람들을 보라. 모든 사람들은 종교성을 가지고 있는 것을 알 수 있다.)

5 바울이 그 짐승을 불에 떨어 버리매 조금도 상함이 없더라

5 But Paul shook the snake off /into the fire /and suffered no ill effects.

6 그가 붓든지 혹 갑자기 엎드러져 죽을 줄로 저희가 기다렸더니 오래 기다려도 그에게 아무 이상이 없음을 보고 돌려 생각하여 말하되 신이라 하더라

6 The people expected /him to swell up /or suddenly fall dead,/ but after waiting a long time /and seeing nothing unusual happen to him, /they changed their minds /and said /he was a god.

(* 막28:16)

(* after,,seeingnothing unusual happen : 전치사 뒤의 동명사 구조 / see(v) + nothing (o) + happen(o.c) / see 는 지각동사)

7 이 섬에 제일 높은 사람 보블리오라 하는 이가 그 근처에 토지가 있는지라 그가 우리를 영접하여 사흘이나 친절히 유숙하게 하더니

7 There was an estate /nearby /that belonged to Publius,/ the chief official of the island./ He welcomed us /to his home /and for three days/ entertained us hospitably.

8 보블리오의 부친이 열병과 이질에 걸려 누웠거늘 바울이 들어가서 기도하고 그에게 안수하여 낫게 하매 

8 His father was sick /in bed,/ suffering /from fever and dysentery. /Paul went in /to see him /and, after prayer, /placed his hands /on him and healed him. 

(*바울은 들어가서 그를 보았다. 그리고 ,  Paul went in / to see him /and, after prayer, /placed his hands /on him and healed him. 

9 이러므로 섬 가운데 다른 병든 사람들이 와서 고침을 받고

9 When this had happened, / the rest of the sick /on the island /came and were cured. 

10 후한 예로 우리를 대접하고 떠날 때에 우리 쓸 것을 배에 올리더라

10 They honored us / in many ways /and when we were ready to sail,/ they furnished us /with the supplies /we needed.

(* furnish A with B : A 에게 B 를 제공하다.)

1. 드디어 로마에 가다.

(* 로마는 사울 바울이 주님으로부터 이방선교의 사명을 받았기에 이방세계의 수도 로마는 그렇게 가고 싶어하였던 것이다. 그런데 하나님의 이방세계를 향한 사랑의 편지 로마서를 쓰고
마침내 로마로 가게 된 것이다. 생각해 보면 얼마나 감격스러운 일이겠는가,)

행28:

11 석 달 후에 그 섬에서 과동한 알렉산드리아 배를 우리가 타고 떠나니 그 배 기호는 디오스구로라

11 After three months /we put out /to sea /in a ship/ that had wintered /in the island./ It was an Alexandrian ship /with the figurehead /of the twin gods Castor and Pollux.

(* 석달 후에, After three months / 멜리데 도착을 11월 중순으로 본다면 다음 해 2월 중순경에 떠난 것이 된다.)

(* After three months /we put out /to sea / in a ship/ that had wintered /in the island. / that 의 선행사는 ship, that 은 주격관계 대명사 ) 

12 수라구사에 대고 사흘을 있다가

12 We put in /at Syracuse /and stayed there three days.

13 거기서 둘러가서 레기온에 이르러 하루를 지난 후 남풍이 일어나므로 이튿날 보디올에 이르러

13 From there /we set sail /and arrived at Rhegium./ The next day /the south wind came up,/ and on the following day /we reached Puteoli.

14 거기서 형제를 만나 저희의 청함을 받아 이레를 함께 유하다가 로마로 가니라

14 There we found some brothers /who invited us /to spend a week /with them./ And so we came to Rome.

1. 사울 바울이 로마에 가야할 이유

(행9:15) 

15 주께서 가라사대 가라 이 사람은 내 이름을 이방인과 임금들과 이스라엘 자손들 앞에 전하기 위하여 택한 나의 그릇이라

15 But the Lord said to Ananias,/ "Go! /This man is my chosen instrument /to carry my name /before the Gentiles /and their kings /and before the people of Israel.

[19:21]

이 일이 다 된 후 바울이 마게도냐와 아가야로 다녀서 예루살렘에 가기를 경영하여 가로되 내가 거기 갔다가 후에 로마도 보아야 하리라 하고

21 After all this had happened,/ Paul decided to go /to Jerusalem, /passing through Macedonia and Achaia. /"After I have been there," /he said, / "I must visit Rome also."

[23:11]

그 날 밤에 주께서 바울 곁에 서서 이르시되 담대하라 네가 예루살렘에서 나의 일을 증거한 것같이 로마에서도 증거하여야 하리라 하시니라

11 The following night /the Lord stood/ near Paul /and said, /"Take courage!/ As you have testified about me /in Jerusalem,/ so you must also testify / in Rome."

[28:16]

우리가 로마에 들어가니 바울은 자기를 지키는 한 군사와 함께 따로 있게 허락하더라

[28:17]

사흘 후에 바울이 유대인 중 높은 사람들을 청하여 모인 후에 이르되 여러분 형제들아 내가 이스라엘 백성이나 우리 조상의 규모를 배척한 일이 없는데 예루살렘에서 로마인의 손에 죄수로 내어 준 바 되었으니

[28:18]

로마인은 나를 심문하여 죽일 죄목이 없으므로 놓으려 하였으나

[1:7]

로마에 있어 하나님의 사랑하심을 입고 성도로 부르심을 입은 모든 자에게 하나님 우리 아버지와 주 예수 그리스도로 좇아 은혜와 평강이 있기를 원하노라

7 To all in Rome who are loved by God and called to be saints: Grace and peace to you from God our Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

[1:15]

그러므로 나는 할 수 있는 대로 로마에 있는 너희에게도 복음 전하기를 원하노라

1:

13 형제들아 내가 여러 번 너희에게 가고자 한 것을 너희가 모르기를 원치 아니하노니 이는 너희 중에서도 다른 이방인 중에서와 같이 열매를 맺게 하려 함이로되 지금까지 길이 막혔도다 14 헬라인이나 야만이나 지혜 있는 자나 어리석은 자에게 다 내가 빚진 자라 15 그러므로 나는 할 수 있는 대로 로마에 있는 너희에게도 복음 전하기를 원하노라

13 I do not want you to be unaware, brothers, that I planned many times to come to you (but have been prevented from doing so until now) in order that I might have a harvest among you, just as I have had among the other Gentiles. 14 I am obligated both to Greeks and non-Greeks, both to the wise and the foolish. 15 That is why I am so eager to preach the gospel also to you who are at Rome.

( * 사도 바울은 이스라엘 자손과 임금들 뿐 아니라 특별히 이방인들에게 복음을 예수 이름을 전하는 사명을 받았기에 이방세계의 수도라 할 수 있는 로마에 가기를 그렇게 원했던 것이다. 그런데 그 길이 여러번 막혀 어쩌면 로마에 갈 수 없을지 모른다는 생각에서 로마서를 썼을 것이다. 그 로마서를 쓰고 로마에 마침내 드디어 가게 된 것이다.

결과적으로 여러 번 로마 가는 길이 막히므로 하나님께서 인류에게 주시는 사랑의 편지 로마서를 쓰게 하여 성경에 두게 하여 오고 오는 모든 사람들에게 하나님의 사랑을 그리고 믿는 도리를 알게 해 주시는 것이다. 

사도 바울이 로마에 가는 길이 여러 번 막혀 결과적으로 하나님의 인류에 대한 사랑을 편지를 두게하여 오고 오는 모든 세계인들이 그 하나님의 사랑의 편지를 읽게 된 것이다. 하나님의 오묘하고 놀라운 섭리일 것이다.)

28:

15 거기 형제들이 우리 소식을 듣고 압비오 저자와 삼관까지 맞으러 오니 바울이 저희를 보고 하나님께 사례하고 담대한 마음을 얻으니라

15 The brothers /there had heard /that we were coming,/ and they traveled /as far as the Forum of Appius /and the Three Taverns /to meet us./ At the sight of these men /Paul thanked God /and was encouraged.

16 우리가 로마에 들어가니 바울은 자기를 지키는 한 군사와 함께 따로 있게 허락하더라

16 When we got to Rome, /Paul was allowed /to live by himself, /with a soldier to guard him.

(* 드디어 로마에 들어가다,, / 지도 인용)

//

바울 사도의 로마행-로마 도착 (사도행전 28:11~16, 개역한글)

( * 지도 그림을 보며 예루살렘에서 로마까지의 여정을 추적 묵상해 볼 수 있다. 행9:15, 27:, 23:-28:)

17 사흘 후에 바울이 유대인 중 높은 사람들을 청하여 모인 후에 이르되 여러분 형제들아 내가 이스라엘 백성이나 우리 조상의 규모를 배척한 일이 없는데 예루살렘에서 로마인의 손에 죄수로 내어 준 바 되었으니

17 Three days later /he called together the leaders /of the Jews. When they had assembled, Paul said to them: "My brothers, /although I have done nothing /against our people or /against the customs /of our ancestors, /I was arrested in Jerusalem /and handed over to the Romans.

18 로마인은 나를 심문하여 죽일 죄목이 없으므로 놓으려 하였으나

18 They examined me /and wanted to release me, /because I was not guilty /of any crime /deserving death.

19 유대인들이 반대하기로 내가 마지 못하여 가이사에게 호소함이요 내 민족을 송사하려는 것이 아니로라

19 But when the Jews objected,/ I was compelled to appeal /to Caesar--not that I had any charge /to bring /against my own people.

20 이러하므로 너희를 보고 함께 이야기하려고 청하였노니 이스라엘의 소망을 인하여 내가 이 쇠사슬에 매인 바 되었노라

20 For this reason/ I have asked /to see you /and talk with you./ It is because of the hope of Israel /that I am bound /with this chain.“

21 저희가 가로되 우리가 유대에서 네게 대한 편지도 받은 일이 없고 또 형제 중 누가 와서 네게 대하여 좋지 못한 것을 고하든지 이야기한 일도 없느니라

21 They replied, /"We have not received any letters /from Judea /concerning you,/ and none of the brothers /who have come from there/ has reported /or said anything bad about you.

22 이에 우리가 너의 사상이 어떠한가 듣고자 하노니 이 파에 대하여는 어디서든지 반대를 받는 줄 우리가 앎이라 하더라

22 But we want to hear /what your views are,/ for we know /that people everywhere are talking /against this sect."

23 저희가 일자를 정하고 그의 우거하는 집에 많이 오니 바울이 아침부터 저녁까지 강론하여 하나님 나라를 증거하고 모세의 율법과 선지자의 말을 가지고 예수의 일로 권하더라

23 They arranged to /meet Paul /on a certain day, /and came in even larger numbers/ to the place /where he was staying. /From morning /till evening /he explained /and declared to them /the kingdom of God /and tried to convince them /about Jesus /from the Law of Moses /and from the Prophets.

24 그 말을 믿는 사람도 있고 믿지 아니하는 사람도 있어

24 Some were convinced /by what he said,/ but others would not believe.

25 서로 맞지 아니하여 흩어질 때에 바울이 한 말로 일러 가로되 성령이 선지자 이사야로 너희 조상들에게 말씀하신 것이 옳도다

25 They disagreed /among themselves /and began to leave /after Paul had made this final statement: /"The Holy Spirit spoke /the truth to your forefathers /when he said /through Isaiah the prophet:

26 일렀으되 이 백성에게 가서 말하기를 너희가 듣기는 들어도 도무지 깨닫지 못하며 보기는 보아도 도무지 알지 못하는도다

26 "'Go to this people /and say, /"You will be ever hearing /but never understanding; /you will be ever seeing /but never perceiving."

27 이 백성들의 마음이 완악하여져서 그 귀로는 둔하게 듣고 그 눈을 감았으니 이는 눈으로 보고 귀로 듣고 마음으로 깨달아 돌아와 나의 고침을 받을까 함이라 하였으니

27 For this people's heart has become calloused;/ they hardly hear /with their ears,/ and they have closed their eyes./ Otherwise they might see /with their eyes, /hear with their ears,/ understand with their hearts /and turn, /and I would heal them.'

28 그런즉 하나님의 이 구원을 이방인에게로 보내신 줄 알라 저희는 또한 들으리라 하더라

28 "Therefore I want you to know /that God's salvation has been sent /to the Gentiles,/ and they will listen!"

(* 하나님께서는 오묘한 방법으로 이방인들 즉 세계인들이 오고 오는 모든 세계인들에게 주는 편지 즉 이방세계의 상징 로마인들에게 주는 편지를 성경 안에 두어 지금도 읽고 들을 수 있게 하신 것을 알 수 있다.) 

29 (없음)

30 바울이 온 이태를 자기 셋집에 유하며 자기에게 오는 사람을 다 영접하고

30 For two whole years /Paul stayed there /in his own rented house /and welcomed all /who came to see him.

31 담대히 하나님 나라를 전파하며 주 예수 그리스도께 관한 것을 가르치되 금하는 사람이 없었더라

31 Boldly /and without hindrance /he preached the kingdom of God /and taught about the Lord Jesus Christ.

<성광교회 이동원 목사 드림>

///

브리스길라와 아굴라 부부의 헌신 : 네이버 블로그

< * 지도 그림의 그레데(크레타) 에서 몰타(멜리데) 까지를 상상하여 그린 것이다. 지도를 보면 그레데에서 멜리데까지 거리를 대략 알 수 있다. 직선거리 팔, 구백 키로미터가 까지 될 듯 하다. 그렇다면 배의 항로 거리가 천 킬로 내외가 될 듯하다. 그런데 14일 동안 해와 별이 안 보일정도의 광풍이었다면 직선으로가 아니라 좌우 동서남북을 돌고 돌며 갈 수도 있었을 것이다. 암초 등등 살 가능성이 전무한 그 큰 바다에서 한 사람도 머리카락하나 상하지 않고 로마에 가까운 멜리데까지 도착할 수 있었다는 것이다. 사람의 생각으로는 그것은 불가능 할 일이라 할 것이다,,, 행27: 28장을 묵상 연구해 보자.>

(* 예루살렘에서 , 가이사랴 항구에서 그레데까지 , 그리고 그레데에서 멜리데(몰타) 까지 항해 거리를 생각해 보자. 그리고 멜리데에서 로마에 도착하기까지를 묵상해 보자. 교인으로서 나를 위한 나를 향한 하나님의 역사 History, Works 인 것이다.)

=. 한영성경 읽기

행 28장

1 우리가 구원을 얻은 후에 안즉 그 섬은 멜리데라 하더라

Once safely on shore, /we found out /that the island was called Malta.

2 토인들이 우리에게 특별한 동정을 하여 비가 오고 날이 차매불을 피워 우리를 다 영접하더라

2 The islanders showed us /unusual kindness./ They built a fire /and welcomed us all/ because it was raining /and cold.

3 바울이 한 뭇 나무를 거두어 불에 넣으니 뜨거움을 인하여 독사가 나와 그 손을 물고 있는지라

3 Paul gathered a pile of brushwood / and, as he put it on the fire, /a viper,/ driven out by the heat, /fastened itself on his hand.

4 토인들이 이 짐승이 그 손에 달림을 보고 서로 말하되 진실로 이 사람은 살인한 자로다 바다에서는 구원을 얻었으나 공의가 살지 못하게 하심이로다 하더니

4 When the islanders saw / the snake hanging / from his hand,/ they said to each other,/ 

"This man must be a murderer; /for though he escaped from the sea,/ Justice has not allowed him to live."

5 바울이 그 짐승을 불에 떨어 버리매 조금도 상함이 없더라

5 But Paul shook the snake off /into the fire/and suffered no ill effects.

6 그가 붓든지 혹 갑자기 엎드러져 죽을 줄로 저희가 기다렸더니 오래 기다려도 그에게 아무 이상이 없음을 보고 돌려 생각하여 말하되 신이라 하더라

6 The people expected him /to swell up /or suddenly fall dead, /but after waiting a long time /and seeing /nothing unusual /happen to him, /they changed their minds /and said/ he was a god.

7 이 섬에 제일 높은 사람 보블리오라 하는 이가 그 근처에 토지가 있는지라 그가 우리를 영접하여 사흘이나 친절히 유숙하게 하더니

7 There was an estate nearby /that belonged to Publius,/ the chief official of the island./ He welcomed us /to his home /and for three days entertained us hospitably.

8 보블리오의 부친이 열병과 이질에 걸려 누웠거늘 바울이 들어가서 기도하고 그에게 안수하여 낫게 하매

8 His father was sick /in bed,/ suffering from fever /and dysentery. /Paul went in to see him /and, after prayer,/ placed his hands on him /and healed him.

9 이러므로 섬 가운데 다른 병든 사람들이 와서 고침을 받고

9 When this had happened,/ the rest of the sick on the island /came /and were cured.

10 후한 예로 우리를 대접하고 떠날 때에 우리 쓸 것을 배에 올리더라

10 They honored us /in many ways /and when we were ready /to sail, /they furnished us with the supplies / we needed.

11 석 달 후에 그 섬에서 과동한 알렉산드리아 배를 우리가 타고 떠나니 그 배 기호는 디오스구로라

11 After three months /we put out to sea /in a ship /that had wintered in the island. /It was an Alexandrian ship /with the figurehead of the twin gods Castor and Pollux.

12 수라구사에 대고 사흘을 있다가

13 거기서 둘러가서 레기온에 이르러 하루를 지난 후 남풍이 일어나므로 이튿날 보디올에 이르러

13 From there /we set sail /and arrived at Rhegium. /The next day /the south wind came up,/ and on the following day /we reached Puteoli.

14 거기서 형제를 만나 저희의 청함을 받아 이레를 함께 유하다가 로마로 가니라

14 There we found some brothers /who invited us to spend a week /with them. /And so we came to Rome.

15 거기 형제들이 우리 소식을 듣고 압비오 저자와 삼관까지 맞으러 오니 바울이 저희를 보고 하나님께 사례하고 담대한 마음을 얻으니라

15 The brothers there had heard /that we were coming, /and they traveled as far as the Forum of Appius /and the Three Taverns to meet us. /At the sight of these men /Paul thanked God /and was encouraged.

16 우리가 로마에 들어가니 바울은 자기를 지키는 한 군사와 함께 따로 있게 허락하더라

16 When we got to Rome,/ Paul was allowed to live /by himself,/ with a soldier to guard him.

17 사흘 후에 바울이 유대인 중 높은 사람들을 청하여 모인 후에 이르되 여러분 형제들아 내가 이스라엘 백성이나 우리 조상의 규모를 배척한 일이 없는데 예루살렘에서 로마인의 손에 죄수로 내어 준 바 되었으니

17 Three days later /he called together the leaders of the Jews./ When they had assembled,/ Paul said to them: /My brothers, /although I have done nothing against our people/ or against the customs of our ancestors,/ I was arrested in Jerusalem /and handed over to the Romans.

18 로마인은 나를 심문하여 죽일 죄목이 없으므로 놓으려 하였으나

18 They examined me /and wanted to release me, /because I was not guilty of any crime /deserving death.

19 유대인들이 반대하기로 내가 마지 못하여 가이사에게 호소함이요 내 민족을 송사하려는 것이 아니로라

19 But when the Jews objected,/ I was compelled to appeal to Caesar--/ not that I had any charge /to bring against my own people.

20 이러하므로 너희를 보고 함께 이야기하려고 청하였노니 이스라엘의 소망을 인하여 내가 이 쇠사슬에 매인 바 되었노라

20 For this reason /I have asked /to see you /and talk with you./ It is because of the hope of Israel /that I am bound with this chain."

21 저희가 가로되 우리가 유대에서 네게 대한 편지도 받은 일이 없고 또 형제 중 누가 와서 네게 대하여 좋지 못한 것을 고하든지 이야기한 일도 없느니라

21 They replied,/ "We have not received any letters /from Judea /concerning you, /and none of the brothers /who have come /from there/ has reported /or said anything bad about you.

22 이에 우리가 너의 사상이 어떠한가 듣고자 하노니 이 파에 대하여는 어디서든지 반대를 받는 줄 우리가 앎이라 하더라

22 But we want to hear /what your views are, /for we know /that people everywhere are talking /against this sect."

23 저희가 일자를 정하고 그의 우거하는 집에 많이 오니 바울이 아침부터 저녁까지 강론하여 하나님 나라를 증거하고 모세의 율법과 선지자의 말을 가지고 예수의 일로 권하더라

23 They arranged to meet Paul /on a certain day,/ and came in /even larger numbers to the place where he was staying./ From morning till evening/ he explained /and declared /to them /the kingdom of God /and tried to convince them about Jesus from the Law of Moses and from the Prophets.

24 그 말을 믿는 사람도 있고 믿지 아니하는 사람도 있어

24 Some were convinced /by what he said,/ but others would not believe.

25 서로 맞지 아니하여 흩어질 때에 바울이 한 말로 일러 가로되 성령이 선지자 이사야로 너희 조상들에게 말씀하신 것이 옳도다

25 They disagreed /among themselves /and began to leave /after Paul had made this final statement: / "The Holy Spirit spoke the truth /to your forefathers / when he said through Isaiah the prophet:

26 일렀으되 이 백성에게 가서 말하기를 너희가 듣기는 들어도 도무지 깨닫지 못하며 보기는 보아도 도무지 알지 못하는도다

26 "'Go to this people and say, /"You will be ever hearing /but never understanding; /you will be ever seeing /but never perceiving."

27 이 백성들의 마음이 완악하여져서 그 귀로는 둔하게 듣고 그 눈을 감았으니 이는 눈으로 보고 귀로 듣고 마음으로 깨달아 돌아와 나의 고침을 받을까 함이라 하였으니

27 For this people's heart has become calloused;/ they hardly hear /with their ears, /and they have closed their eyes./ Otherwise they might see with their eyes, /hear with their ears, /understand with their hearts /and turn, / and I would heal them.'

28 그런즉 하나님의 이 구원을 이방인에게로 보내신 줄 알라 저희는 또한 들으리라 하더라

28 "Therefore I want you to know that God's salvation has been sent to the Gentiles, and they will listen!"

29 (없음)

30 바울이 온 이태를 자기 셋집에 유하며 자기에게 오는 사람을 다 영접하고

30 For two whole years Paul stayed there in his own rented house and welcomed all who came to see him.

31 담대히 하나님 나라를 전파하며 주 예수 그리스도께 관한 것을 가르치되 금하는 사람이 없었더라

31 Boldly and without hindrance he preached the kingdom of God and taught about the Lord Jesus Christ.

'''

<행28장>

1 Once safely on shore, /we found out /that the island was called Malta.

2 The islanders showed us unusual kindness./ They built a fire /and welcomed us all / because it was raining and cold.

3 Paul gathered a pile of brushwood /and, /as he put it on the fire, /a viper, /driven out by the heat, /fastened itself /on his hand.

4 When the islanders saw the snake/ hanging /from his hand, /they said to each other,/ "This man must be a murderer; /for though he escaped from the sea, /Justice has not allowed him /to live."

5 But Paul shook the snake off /into the fire /and suffered no ill effects.

6 The people expected him to swell up /or suddenly fall dead, /but after waiting a long time /and seeing/ nothing unusual happen to him, /they changed their minds /and said he was a god.

7 There was an estate nearby /that belonged to Publius, /the chief official of the island. /He welcomed us/ to his home /and for three days entertained us/ hospitably.

8 His father was sick/ in bed, /suffering from fever /and dysentery. /Paul went in to see him/ and, after prayer, /placed his hands on him /and healed him.

9 When this had happened, /the rest of the sick on the island /came and were cured.

10 They honored us/ in many ways /and when we were ready to sail, /they furnished us /with the supplies /we needed.

11 After three months /we put out to sea /in a ship /that had wintered in the island. /It was an Alexandrian ship /with the figurehead of the twin gods Castor and Pollux.

13 From there /we set sail /and arrived at Rhegium. /The next day /the south wind came up,/ and on the following day /we reached Puteoli.

14 There we found some brothers /who invited us to spend a week /with them. /And so we came to Rome.

15 The brothers there had heard /that we were coming, /and they traveled as far as the Forum of Appius /and the Three Taverns to meet us. /At the sight of these men /Paul thanked God /and was encouraged.

16 When we got to Rome,/ Paul was allowed to live /by himself,/ with a soldier to guard him.

17 Three days later /he called together the leaders of the Jews./ When they had assembled,/ Paul said to them: /My brothers, /although I have done nothing against our people/ or against the customs of our ancestors,/ I was arrested in Jerusalem /and handed over to the Romans.

18 They examined me /and wanted to release me, /because I was not guilty of any crime /deserving death.

19 But when the Jews objected,/ I was compelled to appeal to Caesar--/ not that I had any charge /to bring against my own people.

20 For this reason /I have asked /to see you /and talk with you./ It is because of the hope of Israel /that I am bound with this chain."

21 They replied, "We have not received any letters from Judea concerning you, and none of the brothers who have come from there has reported or said anything bad about you.

22 But we want to hear what your views are, for we know that people everywhere are talking against this sect."

23 They arranged to meet Paul on a certain day, and came in even larger numbers to the place where he was staying. From morning till evening he explained and declared to them the kingdom of God and tried to convince them about Jesus from the Law of Moses and from the Prophets.

24 Some were convinced by what he said, but others would not believe.

25 They disagreed among themselves and began to leave after Paul had made this final statement: "The Holy Spirit spoke the truth to your forefathers when he said through Isaiah the prophet:

26 "'Go to this people and say, "You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving."

27 For this people's heart has become calloused; they hardly hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts and turn, and I would heal them.'

28 "Therefore I want you to know that God's salvation has been sent to the Gentiles, and they will listen!"

30 For two whole years Paul stayed there in his own rented house and welcomed all who came to see him.

31 Boldly and without hindrance he preached the kingdom of God and taught about the Lord Jesus Christ.

(- ing)                      

hi
이전글  다음글  목록 글쓰기
츲ҺڻȰ ⵵ ȸ ѱ⵶ȸȸȸ ()ظ ѽŴѵȸ μȸڿȸ ȸ б ѽŴб ûȸȸ ŵȸ ŵȸ ȸÿ ѱ⵶ȸȸͽп