:: 한국기독교장로회총회 ::

한영성경 84 (요3장) / 하나님이 사랑하사 독생자를 주셨으니

이동원 (서울북노회,성광교회,목사) 2022-11-22 (화) 07:53 1년전 456  

3장  하나님이 사랑하사 독생자를 주셨으니

3: 

바리새인 중에 니고데모라 하는 사람이 있으니 유대인의 관원이라

1 Now there was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a member of the Jewish ruling council.

(* 유대인의 관원, 의회원이다. )

그가 밤에 예수께 와서 가로되 랍비여 우리가 당신은 하나님께로서 오신 선생인 줄 아나이다 하나님이 함께 하시지 아니하시면 당신의 행하시는 이 표적을 아무라도 할 수 없음이니이다

2 He came to Jesus at night and said, "Rabbi, we know you are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the miraculous signs you are doing if God were not with him."

예수께서 대답하여 가라사대 진실로 진실로 네게 이르노니 사람이 거듭나지 아니하면 하나님 나라를 볼 수 없느니라

3 In reply Jesus declared, "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again."

< 의회원 니고데모의 질문과 예수님의 대답>

니고데모가 가로되 사람이 늙으면 어떻게 날 수 있삽나이까 두 번째 모태에 들어갔다가 날 수 있삽나이까

4 "How can a man be born when he is old?" Nicodemus asked. "Surely he cannot enter a second time into his mother's womb to be born!"

예수께서 대답하시되 진실로 진실로 네게 이르노니 사람이 물과 성령으로 나지 아니하면 하나님 나라에 들어갈 수 없느니라

5 Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit.

육으로 난 것은 육이요 성령으로 난 것은 영이니

내가 네게 거듭나야 하겠다 하는 말을 기이히 여기지 말라

6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.

7 You should not be surprised at my saying, 'You must be born again.'

바람이 임의로 불매 네가 그 소리를 들어도 어디서 오며 어디로 가는지 알지 못하나니 성령으로 난 사람은 다 이러하니라

(* 알지, 알다 / 헬,원)에이도,, 보다, 알다, 경험하다, 

8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit. / kj

8 "The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit." /nkj

8 "The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit." /nas

8 The wind blows where it wills, and you hear the sound of it, but you do not know whence it comes or whither it goes; so it is with every one who is born of the Spirit." /rsv

8 The wind blows where it chooses, and you hear the sound of it, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spiri8 The wind blows where it chooses, and you hear the sound of it, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit."t." /nrs

8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit." / niv 1984

8 The wind blows wherever it wants. Just as you can here the wind but can't tell where it comes from or where it is going, so you can't explain how people are born of the Spirit. / nlt

니고데모가 대답하여 가로되 어찌 이러한 일이 있을 수 있나이까

9 "How can this be?" Nicodemus asked.

10 예수께서 가라사대 너는 이스라엘의 선생으로서 이러한 일을 알지 못하느냐

11 진실로 진실로 네게 이르노니 우리 아는 것을 말하고 본 것을 증거하노라 그러나 너희가 우리 증거를 받지 아니하는도다

10 "You are Israel's teacher," said Jesus, "and do you not understand these things?

11 I tell you the truth, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony.

12 내가 땅의 일을 말하여도 너희가 믿지 아니하거든 하물며 하늘 일을 말하면 어떻게 믿겠느냐

13 하늘에서 내려온 자 곧 인자 외에는 하늘에 올라간 자가 없느니라

14 모세가 광야에서 뱀을 든 것같이 인자도 들려야 하리니

15 이는 저를 믿는 자마다 영생을 얻게 하려 하심이니라

12 I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things?

13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven--the Son of Man.

14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the desert, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,

15 that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life.

< 하나님의 독생자>

16 하나님이 세상을 이처럼 사랑하사 독생자를 주셨으니 이는 저를 믿는 자마다 멸망치 않고 영생을 얻게 하려 하심이니라

(* 하나님의 독생자이 독생자라는 말의 깊은 의미를 알아야 한다하나님이 육신이 되셨다는 말의 적절한 표현일 것이다하나님이 육신으로 오신 이 일은 유일무이한 사건으로 그 때까지 적절한 단어가 있지 않았을 것이다만약에 독생자를 외아들로 번역하였다면 적절하지도 않고 하나님이 두분 계신 것으로 오해할 수 있다우리 우리 한국말에 적절한 번역을 찾기도 쉽지 않을 것이다독생자라는 말은 하나님께서 독특하게독특한 방법으로 사람으로 오신 분이라는 뜻으로 해석할 수도 있을 것이다7: 16: )

16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

17 하나님이 그 아들을 세상에 보내신 것은 세상을 심판하려 하심이 아니요 저로 말미암아 세상이 구원을 받게 하려 하심이라

(* 6:- 9: , 노아시대의 홍수 심판 예, / 1:29 )

17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

18 저를 믿는 자는 심판을 받지 아니하는 것이요 믿지 아니하는 자는 하나님의 독생자의 이름을 믿지 아니하므로 벌써 심판을 받은 것이니라

18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.

(* stands condemned / 한 문장에 동사가 둘이 나올 수가 없다. condemned 는 과거 분사로서 형용사 역할을 하는 보어로 쓰였다. 여기에서 stand는 어떤 상태를 뜻하는 것으로 보어를 취하는 연결동사로 쓰였다. )

19 그 정죄는 이것이니 곧 빛이 세상에 왔으되 사람들이 자기 행위가 악하므로 빛보다 어두움을 더 사랑한 것이니라

20 악을 행하는 자마다 빛을 미워하여 빛으로 오지 아니하나니 이는 그 행위가 드러날까 함이요

19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.

20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.

21 진리를 쫓는 자는 빛으로 오나니 이는 그 행위가 하나님 안에서 행한 것임을 나타내려 함이라 하시니라

22 이 후에 예수께서 제자들과 유대 땅으로 가서 거기 함께 유하시며 세례를 주시더라

21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God."

22 After this, Jesus and his disciples went out into the Judean countryside, where he spent some time with them, and baptized.

23 요한도 살렘 가까운 애논에서 세례를 주니 거기 물들이 많음이라 사람들이 와서 세례를 받더라

24 요한이 아직 옥에 갇히지 아니하였더라

25 이에 요한의 제자 중에서 한 유대인으로 더불어 결례에 대하여 변론이 되었더니

26 저희가 요한에게 와서 가로되 랍비여 선생님과 함께 요단 강 저편에 있던 자 곧 선생님이 증거하시던 자가 세례를 주매 사람이 다 그에게로 가더이다

23 Now John also was baptizing at Aenon near Salim, because there was plenty of water, and people were constantly coming to be baptized.

24 (This was before John was put in prison.)

25 An argument developed between some of John's disciples and a certain Jew over the matter of ceremonial washing.

26 They came to John and said to him, "Rabbi, that man who was with you on the other side of the Jordan--the one you testified about--well, he is baptizing, and everyone is going to him."

27 요한이 대답하여 가로되 만일 하늘에서 주신 바 아니면 사람이 아무것도 받을 수 없느니라

28 나의 말한 바 나는 그리스도가 아니요 그의 앞에 보내심을 받은 자라고 한 것을 증거할 자는 너희니라

27 To this John replied, "A man can receive only what is given him from heaven.

28 You yourselves can testify that I said, 'I am not the Christ but am sent ahead of him.'

29 신부를 취하는 자는 신랑이나 서서 신랑의 음성을 듣는 친구가 크게 기뻐하나니 나는 이러한 기쁨이 충만하였노라

29 The bride belongs to the bridegroom. The friend who attends the bridegroom waits and listens for him, and is full of joy when he hears the bridegroom's voice. That joy is mine, and it is now complete.

30 그는 흥하여야 하겠고 나는 쇠하여야 하리라 하니라

31 위로부터 오시는 이는 만물 위에 계시고 땅에서 난 이는 땅에 속하여 땅에 속한 것을 말하느니라 하늘로서 오시는 이는 만물 위에 계시나니

32 그가 그 보고 들은 것을 증거하되 그의 증거를 받는 이가 없도다

30 He must become greater; I must become less.

31 "The one who comes from above is above all; the one who is from the earth belongs to the earth, and speaks as one from the earth. The one who comes from heaven is above all.

32 He testifies to what he has seen and heard, but no one accepts his testimony.

33 그의 증거를 받는 이는 하나님을 참되시다 하여 인쳤느니라

34 하나님의 보내신 이는 하나님의 말씀을 하나니 이는 하나님이 성령을 한량없이 주심이니라

35 아버지께서 아들을 사랑하사 만물을 다 그 손에 주셨으니

36 아들을 믿는 자는 영생이 있고 아들을 순종치 아니하는 자는 영생을 보지 못하고 도리어 하나님의 진노가 그 위에 머물러 있느니라

33 The man who has accepted it has certified that God is truthful.

34 For the one whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God gives the Spirit without limit.

35 The Father loves the Son and has placed everything in his hands.

36 Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on him."

=. 영문법 (grammar)

요3:

그가 밤에 예수께 와서 가로되 랍비여 우리가 당신은 하나님께로서 오신 선생인 줄 아나이다 하나님이 함께 하시지 아니하시면 당신의 행하시는 이 표적을 아무라도 할 수 없음이니이다

2 He came to Jesus at night and said, "Rabbi, we know you are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the miraculous signs you are doing if God were not with him."

(* 가정법 과거 - /  If + 주어 + 과거, 주어 + could (/ would, should, might .) 

* 밑줄을 친 부분은 현재 사실의 반대 사항을 가정하는 가정법 과거 구문이다. 위 구절에서는 주절과 종속절의 순서가 바뀌었다. 

* 가정법에서 if 가 이끄는 문장을 부사절이므로 종속절이라고 한다고 한다. 대부분 if 이끄는 문장을 주절로 생각하기 쉽다. 영문법의 불필요할 수도 있는 용어들이 더 어렵게 한다. 세계어 영어를 말하고 듣고 읽고 쓰는 것보다 영문법이 배울수록 더 어렵고 헷갈리게 할 수도 있다. 

자칭 국보1호라고 하였던가 한 양주동 박사가 독학으로 책으로 영어를 배을 때 삼인칭이라는 단어가 무슨 뜻인지 며칠 동안 궁금해 했다는 것이다. 도대체 이 삼인칭이라는 말이 무엇인가, 삼인이 세 사람을 뜻하는 것인가 무엇인가 하며 말이다.

그러므로 문화와 표현방식이 다른 외국어는 문법의 기본만을 배우고 문장을 읽고 듣고 말하고 쓰며 즉 활용하며 배우는 수 밖에 없다. 실상은 한국어도 그러하다. 한국어도 문법보다 읽고 듣고 말하고 쓰고 활용하며 배우는 것이다. 영적성장을 위해서 뿐 아니라 세계어 영어언어 발전을 위해서도 한영성경을 읽고 또 읽고 묵상하고 듣는 수밖에 없다. 그것이 실상은 영력( spiritual power and english language power) 을 위하여도 최상일 것이다. 스맛트폰 인터넷등 기기 활용과 한영성경 읽는 것이 이제 이 시대에 한국인이며 세계인인 누구나에게 선택이 아니라 필수일 것이다. 그건 그렇고 그래도 다시 세계어 외국어인 영어의 기본 문법으로 간다면,  

* 가정법 과거는 동사는 과거형이지만 나타내는 뜻은 현재라는 것이다.

' if God were not with him, (For ) no one could perform the miraculous signs you are doing. '

'하나님이 함께 하시지 아니하시면 당신의 행하시는 이 표적을 아무라도 할 수 없음이니이다'

요 3장

1 Now there was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a member of the Jewish ruling council.
3 In reply Jesus declared, "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again."
4 "How can a man be born when he is old?" Nicodemus asked. "Surely he cannot enter a second time into his mother's womb to be born!"
5 Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit.
6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.
7 You should not be surprised at my saying, 'You must be born again.'
8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit."
9 "How can this be?" Nicodemus asked.
10 "You are Israel's teacher," said Jesus, "and do you not understand these things?
11 I tell you the truth, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony.
12 I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things?
13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven--the Son of Man.
14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the desert, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,
15 that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life.
16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.
19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.
20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.
21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God."
22 After this, Jesus and his disciples went out into the Judean countryside, where he spent some time with them, and baptized.
23 Now John also was baptizing at Aenon near Salim, because there was plenty of water, and people were constantly coming to be baptized.
24 (This was before John was put in prison.)

25 An argument developed between some of John's disciples and a certain Jew over the matter of ceremonial washing.
26 They came to John and said to him, "Rabbi, that man who was with you on the other side of the Jordan--the one you testified about--well, he is baptizing, and everyone is going to him."
27 To this John replied, "A man can receive only what is given him from heaven.
28 You yourselves can testify that I said, 'I am not the Christ but am sent ahead of him.'
29 The bride belongs to the bridegroom. The friend who attends the bridegroom waits and listens for him, and is full of joy when he hears the bridegroom's voice. That joy is mine, and it is now complete.
30 He must become greater; I must become less.
31 "The one who comes from above is above all; the one who is from the earth belongs to the earth, and speaks as one from the earth. The one who comes from heaven is above all.
32 He testifies to what he has seen and heard, but no one accepts his testimony.
33 The man who has accepted it has certified that God is truthful.
34 For the one whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God gives the Spirit without limit.
35 The Father loves the Son and has placed everything in his hands.
36 Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on him."

(- ing)

hi
이전글  다음글  목록 글쓰기
츲ҺڻȰ ⵵ ȸ ѱ⵶ȸȸȸ ()ظ ѽŴѵȸ μȸڿȸ ȸ б ѽŴб ûȸȸ ŵȸ ŵȸ ȸÿ ѱ⵶ȸȸͽп