:: 한국기독교장로회총회 ::

한영성경86 (요5장) / 일어나 걸어가라 한 사람이 누구냐

이동원 (서울북노회,성광교회,목사) 2022-11-24 (목) 07:06 1년전 510  

1. 일어나 걸어가라 한 사람이 누구냐

요 5:

그 후에 유대인의 명절이 있어 예수께서 예루살렘에 올라가시니라

1 Some time later, Jesus went up to Jerusalem for a feast of the Jews.

예루살렘에 있는 양문 곁에 히브리 말로 베데스다라 하는 못이 있는데 거기 행각 다섯이 있고

2 Now there is in Jerusalem near the Sheep Gate a pool, which in Aramaic is called Bethesda and which is surrounded by five covered colonnades.

그 안에 많은 병자소경절뚝발이혈기 마른 자들이 누워 (물의 동함을 기다리니

3 Here a great number of disabled people used to lie--the blind, the lame, the paralyzed.

이는 천사가 가끔 못에 내려와 물을 동하게 하는데 동한 후에 먼저 들어가는 자는 어떤 병에 걸렸든지 낫게 됨이러라)

(4 For an angel went down at a certain time into the pool and stirred up the water; then whoever stepped in first, after the stirring of the water, was made well of whatever disease he had. /nkj)

거기 삼십팔 년 된 병자가 있더라

5 One who was there had been an invalid for thirty-eight years.

예수께서 그 누운 것을 보시고 병이 벌써 오랜 줄 아시고 이르시되 네가 낫고자 하느냐

6 When Jesus saw him lying there and learned that he had been in this condition for a long time, he asked him, "Do you want to get well?"

(* When Jesus saw him lying there / lying there 는 목적 보어 )

(* 하나님께서는 사람에게 자유의지를 주셨다는 것이다기계적 자동적으로 무엇을 하게 하지 않으셨다병자는 누구나 낫기를 원할 것이다그럼에도 상대방의 의사를 물은 것이다이러한 물음은 자유의지를 가진 인간 존중의 모습으로도 볼 수 있을 것이다.)

병자가 대답하되 주여 물이 동할 때에 나를 못에 넣어 줄 사람이 없어 내가 가는 동안에 다른 사람이 먼저 내려가나이다

7 "Sir," the invalid replied, "I have no one to help me into the pool when the water is stirred. While I am trying to get in, someone else goes down ahead of me."

예수께서 가라사대 일어나 네 자리를 들고 걸어가라 하시니

8 Then Jesus said to him, "Get up! Pick up your mat and walk."

(* 어떻게 일어나 네 자리를 들고 걸어갈 수 있을까요, 그렇다면 병자가 아니게요, 주님의 말씀을 믿음으로 순조하여 일어나 자리를 들고 걸어가게 된 것이다.)

그 사람이 곧 나아서 자리를 들고 걸어가니라 이 날은 안식일이니

9 At once the man was cured; he picked up his mat and walked. The day on which this took place was a Sabbath,

10 유대인들이 병 나은 사람에게 이르되 안식일인데 네가 자리를 들고 가는 것이 옳지 아니하니라

10 and so the Jews said to the man who had been healed, "It is the Sabbath; the law forbids you to carry your mat."

11 대답하되 나를 낫게 한 그가 자리를 들고 걸어가라 하더라 한 대

11 But he replied, "The man who made me well said to me, 'Pick up your mat and walk.'“

(* The man who made me well said to me에서 well 은 목적보어 / well 부사,, 잘 운좋게형용사,, 건강한 만족할만한,, ,, 행복 행운 성공 )

12 저희가 묻되 너더러 자리를 들고 걸어가라 한 사람이 누구냐 하되

12 So they asked him, "Who is this fellow who told you to pick it up and walk?"

(* Who is this fellow who told you to pick it up and walk?" 앞의 who 는 의문대명사 뒤의 who 는 관계대명사)

13 고침을 받은 사람이 그가 누구신지 알지 못하니 이는 거기 사람이 많으므로 예수께서 이미 피하셨음이라

13 The man who was healed had no idea who it was, for Jesus had slipped away into the crowd that was there.

14 그 후에 예수께서 성전에서 그 사람을 만나 이르시되 보라 네가 나았으니 더 심한 것이 생기지 않게 다시는 죄를 범치 말라 하시니

14 Later Jesus found him at the temple and said to him, "See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen to you."

15 그 사람이 유대인들에게 가서 자기를 고친 이는 예수라 하니라

15 The man went away and told the Jews that it was Jesus who had made him well.

(* go away: 떠나다, 가버리다.

(* it was Jesus who had made him well.:  it ,, who 구문으로 Jesus 를 강조하고 있다. make some well 은 (누구를) '낫게 하다' 의 뜻으로 , well 은 healthy 와 같은 의미이다.)

16 그러므로 안식일에 이러한 일을 행하신다 하여 유대인들이 예수를 핍박하게 된지라

16 So, because Jesus was doing these things on the Sabbath, the Jews persecuted him.

17 예수께서 저희에게 이르시되 내 아버지께서 이제까지 일하시니 나도 일한다 하시매

17 Jesus said to them, "My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I, too, am working."

(* 하나님께로서 나왔고 하나님이 보내신 분:  I came from God and he sent me.)

요1:1, 14

요7:29 ,나는 아노니 이는 내가 그에게서 났고 그가 나를 보내셨음이니라 하신대

29 but I know him because I am from him and he sent me."

요7: 33

요8:42 

42 예수께서 가라사대 하나님이 너희 아버지였으면 너희가 나를 사랑하였으리니 이는 내가 하나님께로 나서 왔음이라 나는 스스로 온 것이 아니요 아버지께서 나를 보내신 것이니라

42 Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me. )

요10:30

요14:8-9

요16:27-28 

행9:5 대답하되 주여 뉘시오니이까 가라사대 나는 네가 핍박하는 예수라

5 "Who are you, Lord?" Saul asked. "I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting," he replied. )

요5: 

18 유대인들이 이를 인하여 더욱 예수를 죽이고자 하니 이는 안식일만 범할 뿐 아니라 하나님을 자기의 친아버지라 하여 자기를 하나님과 동등으로 삼으심이러라

18 For this reason the Jews tried all the harder to kill him; not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God.

19 그러므로 예수께서 저희에게 이르시되 내가 진실로 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 아들이 아버지의 하시는 일을 보지 않고는 아무것도 스스로 할 수 없나니 아버지께서 행하시는 그것을 아들도 그와 같이 행하느니라

19 Jesus gave them this answer: "I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.

20 아버지께서 아들을 사랑하사 자기의 행하시는 것을 다 아들에게 보이시고 또 그보다 더 큰 일을 보이사 너희로 기이히 여기게 하시리라

20 For the Father loves the Son and shows him all he does. Yes, to your amazement he will show him even greater things than these.

(* to your amazement / 놀랍게도, to one’s + 추상명사 는 부사로 해석한다.)

21 아버지께서 죽은 자들을 일으켜 살리심같이 아들도 자기의 원하는 자들을 살리느니라

21 For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son gives life to whom he is pleased to give it.

22 아버지께서 아무도 심판하지 아니하시고 심판을 다 아들에게 맡기셨으니

22 Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son,

23 이는 모든 사람으로 아버지를 공경하는 것같이 아들을 공경하게 하려 하심이라 아들을 공경치 아니하는 자는 그를 보내신 아버지를 공경치 아니하느니라

23 that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him.

24 내가 진실로 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 내 말을 듣고 또 나 보내신 이를 믿는 자는 영생을 얻었고 심판에 이르지 아니하나니 사망에서 생명으로 옮겼느니라

24 "I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life.

25 진실로 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 죽은 자들이 하나님의 아들의 음성을 들을 때가 오나니 곧 이 때라 듣는 자는 살아나리라

25 I tell you the truth, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live.

26 아버지께서 자기 속에 생명이 있음같이 아들에게도 생명을 주어 그 속에 있게 하셨고

26 For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son to have life in himself.

(* 요한복음의 문장은 쉽지만 이러한 의미 깊고 심오하고 이해하기 쉽지 않은 내용은 사복음서 중 요한복음에서 많이 볼 수 있다요한의 깊고도 심오한 신학 아니 성경학이라고 할 수도 있을 것이다이러한 내용은 본란의 요한신학 시리이즈에서 볼 수 있다1:1 )

27 또 인자됨을 인하여 심판하는 권세를 주셨느니라

27 And he has given him authority to judge because he is the Son of Man.

28 이를 기이히 여기지 말라 무덤 속에 있는 자가 다 그의 음성을 들을 때가 오나니

28 "Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice

29 선한 일을 행한 자는 생명의 부활로 악한 일을 행한 자는 심판의 부활로 나오리라

29 and come out--those who have done good will rise to live, and those who have done evil will rise to be condemned.

30 내가 아무것도 스스로 할 수 없노라 듣는 대로 심판하노니 나는 나의 원대로 하려 하지 않고 나를 보내신 이의 원대로 하려는 고로 내 심판은 의로우니라

30 By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.

31 내가 만일 나를 위하여 증거하면 내 증거는 참되지 아니하되

31 "If I testify about myself, my testimony is not valid.

32 나를 위하여 증거하시는 이가 따로 있으니 나를 위하여 증거하시는 그 증거가 참인 줄 아노라

32 There is another who testifies in my favor, and I know that his testimony about me is valid.

33 너희가 요한에게 사람을 보내매 요한이 진리에 대하여 증거하였느니라

33 "You have sent to John and he has testified to the truth.

34 그러나 나는 사람에게서 증거를 취하지 아니하노라 다만 이 말을 하는 것은 너희로 구원을 얻게 하려 함이니라

34 Not that I accept human testimony; but I mention it that you may be saved.

35 요한은 켜서 비취는 등불이라 너희가 일시 그 빛에 즐거이 있기를 원하였거니와

35 John was a lamp that burned and gave light, and you chose for a time to enjoy his light.

36 내게는 요한의 증거보다 더 큰 증거가 있으니 아버지께서 내게 주사 이루게 하시는 역사 곧 나의 하는 그 역사가 아버지께서 나를 보내신 것을 나를 위하여 증거하는 것이요 (* 18:15-22)

36 "I have testimony weightier than that of John. For the very work that the Father has given me to finish, and which I am doing, testifies that the Father has sent me.

37 또한 나를 보내신 아버지께서 친히 나를 위하여 증거하셨느니라 너희는 아무 때에도 그 음성을 듣지 못하였고 그 형용을 보지 못하였으며

37 And the Father who sent me has himself testified concerning me. You have never heard his voice nor seen his form,

38 그 말씀이 너희 속에 거하지 아니하니 이는 그의 보내신 자를 믿지 아니함이니라

38 nor does his word dwell in you, for you do not believe the one he sent.

(* 예수님은 하나님이 보내셨고 하나님께로부터 나오셨다하나님에게서 나오시지 않고 보냄만을 받으셨다면 선지자 중에 한분 일 뿐일 것이다가령 세례 요한은 하나님에 이미 약속하시고 보내셨지만 하나님께로서 나온 것은 아니다어떤 선지자도 하나님의 보내심을 받았지만 하나님께로서 나온 분은 예수님 외에 없다예수님은 그 근본 하나님의 본체의 형상이라고 하였다2:  / 요1:1,14 , 8:42 , 14:8-11, 10:30)

39 너희가 성경에서 영생을 얻는 줄 생각하고 성경을 상고하거니와 이 성경이 곧 내게 대하여 증거하는 것이로다

39 You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about me,

(* 이 성경이 곧 내게 대하여 증거하는 것이로다여기에서 성경은 구약 성경을 말하는 것이다. / 22:14-18, 성막 53: , 5:46, 4:16-21 , 24:25-27, 44-48 , )

5: ,

40 그러나 너희가 영생을 얻기 위하여 내게 오기를 원하지 아니하는도다

40 yet you refuse to come to me to have life.

41 나는 사람에게 영광을 취하지 아니하노라

41 "I do not accept praise from men,

42 다만 하나님을 사랑하는 것이 너희 속에 없음을 알았노라

42 but I know you. I know that you do not have the love of God in your hearts.

43 나는 내 아버지의 이름으로 왔으매 너희가 영접지 아니하나 만일 다른 사람이 자기 이름으로 오면 영접하리라

43 I have come in my Father's name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him.

44 너희가 서로 영광을 취하고 유일하신 하나님께로부터 오는 영광은 구하지 아니하니 어찌 나를 믿을 수 있느냐

44 How can you believe if you accept praise from one another, yet make no effort to obtain the praise that comes from the only God?

45 내가 너희를 아버지께 고소할까 생각지 말라 너희를 고소하는 이가 있으니 곧 너희의 바라는 자 모세니라

45 "But do not think I will accuse you before the Father. Your accuser is Moses, on whom your hopes are set.

46 모세를 믿었더면 또 나를 믿었으리니 이는 그가 내게 대하여 기록하였음이라

46 If you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote about me.

47 그러나 그의 글도 믿지 아니하거든 어찌 내 말을 믿겠느냐 하시니라

47 But since you do not believe what he wrote, how are you going to believe what I say?"

(* 24:25-27, 44-48 , 성막 외.)

요 5장

1 Some time later, Jesus went up to Jerusalem for a feast of the Jews.

2 Now there is in Jerusalem near the Sheep Gate a pool, which in Aramaic is called Bethesda and which is surrounded by five covered colonnades.

3 Here a great number of disabled people used to lie--the blind, the lame, the paralyzed.

5 One who was there had been an invalid for thirty-eight years.

6 When Jesus saw him lying there and learned that he had been in this condition for a long time, he asked him, "Do you want to get well?"

7 "Sir," the invalid replied, "I have no one to help me into the pool when the water is stirred. While I am trying to get in, someone else goes down ahead of me."

8 Then Jesus said to him, "Get up! Pick up your mat and walk."

9 At once the man was cured; he picked up his mat and walked. The day on which this took place was a Sabbath,

10 and so the Jews said to the man who had been healed, "It is the Sabbath; the law forbids you to carry your mat."

11 But he replied, "The man who made me well said to me, 'Pick up your mat and walk.'"

12 So they asked him, "Who is this fellow who told you to pick it up and walk?"

13 The man who was healed had no idea who it was, for Jesus had slipped away into the crowd that was there.

14 Later Jesus found him at the temple and said to him, "See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen to you."

15 The man went away and told the Jews that it was Jesus who had made him well.

16 So, because Jesus was doing these things on the Sabbath, the Jews persecuted him.

17 Jesus said to them, "My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I, too, am working."

18 For this reason the Jews tried all the harder to kill him; not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God.

19 Jesus gave them this answer: "I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.

20 For the Father loves the Son and shows him all he does. Yes, to your amazement he will show him even greater things than these.

21 For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son gives life to whom he is pleased to give it.

22 Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son,

23 that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him.

24 "I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life.

25 I tell you the truth, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live.

26 For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son to have life in himself.

27 And he has given him authority to judge because he is the Son of Man.

28 "Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice

29 and come out--those who have done good will rise to live, and those who have done evil will rise to be condemned.

30 By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.

31 "If I testify about myself, my testimony is not valid.

32 There is another who testifies in my favor, and I know that his testimony about me is valid.

33 "You have sent to John and he has testified to the truth.

34 Not that I accept human testimony; but I mention it that you may be saved.

35 John was a lamp that burned and gave light, and you chose for a time to enjoy his light.

36 "I have testimony weightier than that of John. For the very work that the Father has given me to finish, and which I am doing, testifies that the Father has sent me.

37 And the Father who sent me has himself testified concerning me. You have never heard his voice nor seen his form,

38 nor does his word dwell in you, for you do not believe the one he sent.

39 You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about me,

40 yet you refuse to come to me to have life.

41 "I do not accept praise from men,

42 but I know you. I know that you do not have the love of God in your hearts.

43 I have come in my Father's name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him.

44 How can you believe if you accept praise from one another, yet make no effort to obtain the praise that comes from the only God?

45 "But do not think I will accuse you before the Father. Your accuser is Moses, on whom your hopes are set.

46 If you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote about me.

47 But since you do not believe what he wrote, how are you going to believe what I say?"

(- ing)

hi
이전글  다음글  목록 글쓰기
츲ҺڻȰ ⵵ ȸ ѱ⵶ȸȸȸ ()ظ ѽŴѵȸ μȸڿȸ ȸ б ѽŴб ûȸȸ ŵȸ ŵȸ ȸÿ ѱ⵶ȸȸͽп