:: 한국기독교장로회총회 ::

한영성경 96 (요12장) / 유월절기에 있었던 일

이동원 (서울북노회,성광교회,목사) 2022-12-07 (수) 07:58 1년전 492  

12장 ,, 유월절 절기에 있었던 일 

요12:

유월절 엿새 전에 예수께서 베다니에 이르시니 이 곳은 예수께서 죽은 자 가운데서 살리신 나사로의 있는 곳이라

1 Six days / before the Passover, /Jesus arrived at Bethany, /where Lazarus lived, / whom Jesus had raised /from the dead.

( * 유월절,, 예수님께서 베다니에 이르시는 시간을 유월절을 기준을 기록하고 있다는 것이다예수님은 하나님의 유월절 어린양 이심을 기억하여야 할 것이다세례요한의 예수님에 대한 선언은 세상 죄를 지고 가는 하나님의 어린 양이라고 하였다이 하나님의 어린양은 하나님의 유월절 어린 양이라고 할 수 있으며 하나님의 어린 양으로 대속의 죽으심을 죽으시는 예수님을 깨닫게 되는 것이다그러한 이유에서 예수님의 고난과 죽으심을 유월절을 기준으로 기록하고 있다는 것을 볼 수 있다1:29, 36)

거기서 예수를 위하여 잔치할새 마르다는 일을 보고 나사로는 예수와 함께 앉은 자 중에 있더라

2 Here a dinner was given in Jesus' honor. Martha served, while Lazarus was among those reclining at the table with him.

마리아는 지극히 비싼 향유 곧 순전한 나드 한 근을 가져다가 예수의 발에 붓고 자기 머리털로 그의 발을 씻으니 향유 냄새가 집에 가득하더라

3 Then Mary took about a pint of pure nard, an expensive perfume; she poured it on Jesus' feet and wiped his feet with her hair. And the house was filled with the fragrance of the perfume.

제자 중 하나로서 예수를 잡아 줄 가룟 유다가 말하되

4 But one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, who was later to betray him, objected,

이 향유를 어찌하여 삼백 데나리온에 팔아 가난한 자들에게 주지 아니하였느냐 하니

5 "Why wasn't this perfume sold and the money given to the poor? It was worth a year's wages."

이렇게 말함은 가난한 자들을 생각함이 아니요 저는 도적이라 돈 궤를 맡고 거기 넣는 것을 훔쳐 감이러라

6 He did not say this because he cared about the poor but because he was a thief; as keeper of the money bag, he used to help himself to what was put into it.

예수께서 가라사대 저를 가만 두어 나의 장사할 날을 위하여 이를 두게 하라

7 "Leave her alone," Jesus replied. "It was intended that she should save this perfume for the day of my burial.

가난한 자들은 항상 너희와 함께 있거니와 나는 항상 있지 아니하리라 하시니라

8 You will always have the poor among you, but you will not always have me."

유대인의 큰 무리가 예수께서 여기 계신 줄을 알고 오니 이는 예수만 위함이 아니요 죽은 자 가운데서 살리신 나사로도 보려 함이러라

9 Meanwhile a large crowd of Jews found out that Jesus was there and came, not only because of him but also to see Lazarus, whom he had raised from the dead.

10 대제사장들이 나사로까지 죽이려고 모의하니

10 So the chief priests made plans to kill Lazarus as well,

11 나사로 까닭에 많은 유대인이 가서 예수를 믿음이러라

11 for on account of him many of the Jews were going over to Jesus and putting their faith in him.

12 그 이튿날에는 명절에 온 큰 무리가 예수께서 예루살렘으로 오신다 함을 듣고

13 종려나무 가지를 가지고 맞으러 나가 외치되 호산나 찬송하리로다 주의 이름으로 오시는 이 곧 이스라엘의 왕이시여 하더라

12 The next day the great crowd that had come for the Feast heard that Jesus was on his way to Jerusalem.

13 They took palm branches and went out to meet him, shouting, "Hosanna!" "Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!" "Blessed is the King of Israel!"

14 예수는 한 어린 나귀를 만나서 타시니

15 이는 기록된 바 시온 딸아 두려워 말라 보라 너의 왕이 나귀 새끼를 타고 오신다 함과 같더라

14 Jesus found a young donkey and sat upon it, as it is written,

15 "Do not be afraid, O Daughter of Zion; see, your king is coming, seated on a donkey's colt."

16 제자들은 처음에 이 일을 깨닫지 못하였다가 예수께서 영광을 얻으신 후에야 이것이 예수께 대하여 기록된 것임과 사람들이 예수께 이같이 한 것인 줄 생각났더라

16 At first his disciples did not understand all this. Only after Jesus was glorified did they realize that these things had been written about him and that they had done these things to him.

17 나사로를 무덤에서 불러내어 죽은 자 가운데서 살리실 때에 함께 있던 무리가 증거한지라

18 이에 무리가 예수를 맞음은 이 표적 행하심을 들었음이러라 (* 18:15-20)

17 Now the crowd that was with him when he called Lazarus from the tomb and raised him from the dead continued to spread the word.

18 Many people, because they had heard that he had given this miraculous sign, went out to meet him.

19 바리새인들이 서로 말하되 볼지어다 너희 하는 일이 쓸데없다 보라 온 세상이 저를 좇는도다 하니라

19 So the Pharisees said to one another, "See, this is getting us nowhere. Look how the whole world has gone after him!"

20 명절에 예배하러 올라온 사람 중에 헬라인 몇이 있는데

20 Now there were some Greeks among those who went up to worship at the Feast.

21 저희가 갈릴리 벳새다 사람 빌립에게 가서 청하여 가로되 선생이여 우리가 예수를 뵈옵고자 하나이다 하니

22 빌립이 안드레에게 가서 말하고 안드레와 빌립이 예수께 가서 여짜온대

23 예수께서 대답하여 가라사대 인자의 영광을 얻을 때가 왔도다

21 They came to Philip, who was from Bethsaida in Galilee, with a request. "Sir," they said, "we would like to see Jesus."

22 Philip went to tell Andrew; Andrew and Philip in turn told Jesus.

23 Jesus replied, "The hour has come for the Son of Man to be glorified.

24 내가 진실로 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 한 알의 밀이 땅에 떨어져 죽지 아니하면 한 알 그대로 있고 죽으면 많은 열매를 맺느니라

25 자기 생명을 사랑하는 자는 잃어버릴 것이요 이 세상에서 자기 생명을 미워하는 자는 영생하도록 보존하리라

24 I tell you the truth, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds.

25 The man who loves his life will lose it, while the man who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life.

26 사람이 나를 섬기려면 나를 따르라 나 있는 곳에 나를 섬기는 자도 거기 있으리니 사람이 나를 섬기면 내 아버지께서 저를 귀히 여기시리라

26 Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me.

27 지금 내 마음이 민망하니 무슨 말을 하리요 아버지여 나를 구원하여 이 때를 면하게 하여 주옵소서 그러나 내가 이를 위하여 이 때에 왔나이다

28 아버지여 아버지의 이름을 영광스럽게 하옵소서 하시니 이에 하늘에서 소리가 나서 가로되 내가 이미 영광스럽게 하였고 또 다시 영광스럽게 하리라 하신대

27 "Now my heart is troubled, and what shall I say? 'Father, save me from this hour'? No, it was for this very reason I came to this hour.

28 Father, glorify your name!" Then a voice came from heaven, "I have glorified it, and will glorify it again."

29 곁에 서서 들은 무리는 우뢰가 울었다고도 하며 또 어떤 이들은 천사가 저에게 말하였다고도 하니

29 The crowd that was there and heard it said it had thundered; others said an angel had spoken to him.

30 예수께서 대답하여 가라사대 이 소리가 난 것은 나를 위한 것이 아니요 너희를 위한 것이니라

30 Jesus said, "This voice was for your benefit, not mine.

31 이제 이 세상의 심판이 이르렀으니 이 세상 임금이 쫓겨나리라

32 내가 땅에서 들리면 모든 사람을 내게로 이끌겠노라 하시니

33 이렇게 말씀하심은 자기가 어떠한 죽음으로 죽을 것을 보이심이러라

31 Now is the time for judgment on this world; now the prince of this world will be driven out.

32 But I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to myself."

33 He said this to show the kind of death he was going to die.

34 이에 무리가 대답하되 우리는 율법에서 그리스도가 영원히 계신다 함을 들었거늘 너는 어찌하여 인자가 들려야 하리라 하느냐 이 인자는 누구냐

34 The crowd spoke up, "We have heard from the Law that the Christ will remain forever, so how can you say, 'The Son of Man must be lifted up'? Who is this 'Son of Man'?"

35 예수께서 가라사대 아직 잠시 동안 빛이 너희 중에 있으니 빛이 있을 동안에 다녀 어두움에 붙잡히지 않게 하라 어두움에 다니는 자는 그 가는 바를 알지 못하느니라

36 너희에게 아직 빛이 있을 동안에 빛을 믿으라 그리하면 빛의 아들이 되리라 예수께서 이 말씀을 하시고 저희를 떠나가서 숨으시니라

35 Then Jesus told them, "You are going to have the light just a little while longer. Walk while you have the light, before darkness overtakes you. The man who walks in the dark does not know where he is going.

36 Put your trust in the light while you have it, so that you may become sons of light." When he had finished speaking, Jesus left and hid himself from them.

37 이렇게 많은 표적을 저희 앞에서 행하셨으나 저를 믿지 아니하니

38 이는 선지자 이사야의 말씀을 이루려 하심이라 가로되 주여 우리에게 들은 바를 누가 믿었으며 주의 팔이 뉘게 나타났나이까 하였더라

37 Even after Jesus had done all these miraculous signs in their presence, they still would not believe in him.

38 This was to fulfill the word of Isaiah the prophet: "Lord, who has believed our message and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?"

39 저희가 능히 믿지 못한 것은 이 까닭이니 곧 이사야가 다시 일렀으되

40 저희 눈을 멀게 하시고 저희 마음을 완고하게 하셨으니 이는 저희로 하여금 눈으로 보고 마음으로 깨닫고 돌이켜 내게 고침을 받지 못하게 하려 함이니라 하였음이더라

39 For this reason they could not believe, because, as Isaiah says elsewhere:

40 "He has blinded their eyes and deadened their hearts, so they can neither see with their eyes, nor understand with their hearts, nor turn--and I would heal them."

41 이사야가 이렇게 말한 것은 주의 영광을 보고 주를 가리켜 말한 것이라

41 Isaiah said this because he saw Jesus' glory and spoke about him.

42 그러나 관원 중에도 저를 믿는 자가 많되 바리새인들을 인하여 드러나게 말하지 못하니 이는 출회를 당할까 두려워함이라

42 Yet at the same time many even among the leaders believed in him. But because of the Pharisees they would not confess their faith for fear they would be put out of the synagogue;

43 저희는 사람의 영광을 하나님의 영광보다 더 사랑하였더라

44 예수께서 외쳐 가라사대 나를 믿는 자는 나를 믿는 것이 아니요 나를 보내신 이를 믿는 것이며

43 for they loved praise from men more than praise from God.

44 Then Jesus cried out, "When a man believes in me, he does not believe in me only, but in the one who sent me.

45 나를 보는 자는 나를 보내신 이를 보는 것이니라

45 When he looks at me, he sees the one who sent me.

46 나는 빛으로 세상에 왔나니 무릇 나를 믿는 자로 어두움에 거하지 않게 하려 함이로라

46 I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness.

47 사람이 내 말을 듣고 지키지 아니할지라도 내가 저를 심판하지 아니하노라 내가 온 것은 세상을 심판하려 함이 아니요 세상을 구원하려 함이로라

47 "As for the person who hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge him. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save it.

48 나를 저버리고 내 말을 받지 아니하는 자를 심판할 이가 있으니 곧 나의 한 그 말이 마지막 날에 저를 심판하리라

48 There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; that very word which I spoke will condemn him at the last day.

49 내가 내 자의로 말한 것이 아니요 나를 보내신 아버지께서 나의 말할 것과 이를 것을 친히 명령하여 주셨으니

50 나는 그의 명령이 영생인 줄 아노라 그러므로 나의 이르는 것은 내 아버지께서 내게 말씀하신 그대로 이르노라 하시니라

49 For I did not speak of my own accord, but the Father who sent me commanded me what to say and how to say it.

50 I know that his command leads to eternal life. So whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say."

(* 신학이라는 말이 꼭 적절한 표현인지 하지만 요한신학이라는 제목으로 연속 시리이즈로 글을 올린바 있다신학이라는 말은 신앙이라는 말과도 비슷할 것이다사도 요한이 어떠한 신앙 신앙적 관점을 가지고 기록하였는가를 알 수 있을 것이다예수님을 믿지 않은 사람이 복음서를 기록하였을지 없다그렇다면 어떠한 체험 성경이해 신앙을 가지고 기록하였을까 하는 것도 중요할 것이다그것은 요한신학에서도 볼 수 있고 복음서 그 중에서도 요한복음을 잘 읽어보면 알 수 있을 것이다.)

요 12장

1 Six days before the Passover, Jesus arrived at Bethany, where Lazarus lived, whom Jesus had raised from the dead.

2 Here a dinner was given in Jesus' honor. Martha served, while Lazarus was among those reclining at the table with him.

3 Then Mary took about a pint of pure nard, an expensive perfume; she poured it on Jesus' feet and wiped his feet with her hair. And the house was filled with the fragrance of the perfume.

4 But one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, who was later to betray him, objected,

5 "Why wasn't this perfume sold and the money given to the poor? It was worth a year's wages."

6 He did not say this because he cared about the poor but because he was a thief; as keeper of the money bag, he used to help himself to what was put into it.

7 "Leave her alone," Jesus replied. "It was intended that she should save this perfume for the day of my burial.

8 You will always have the poor among you, but you will not always have me."

9 Meanwhile a large crowd of Jews found out that Jesus was there and came, not only because of him but also to see Lazarus, whom he had raised from the dead.

10 So the chief priests made plans to kill Lazarus as well,

11 for on account of him many of the Jews were going over to Jesus and putting their faith in him.

12 The next day the great crowd that had come for the Feast heard that Jesus was on his way to Jerusalem.

13 They took palm branches and went out to meet him, shouting, "Hosanna!" "Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!" "Blessed is the King of Israel!"

14 Jesus found a young donkey and sat upon it, as it is written,

15 "Do not be afraid, O Daughter of Zion; see, your king is coming, seated on a donkey's colt."

16 At first his disciples did not understand all this. Only after Jesus was glorified did they realize that these things had been written about him and that they had done these things to him.

17 Now the crowd that was with him when he called Lazarus from the tomb and raised him from the dead continued to spread the word.

18 Many people, because they had heard that he had given this miraculous sign, went out to meet him.

19 So the Pharisees said to one another, "See, this is getting us nowhere. Look how the whole world has gone after him!"

20 Now there were some Greeks among those who went up to worship at the Feast.

21 They came to Philip, who was from Bethsaida in Galilee, with a request. "Sir," they said, "we would like to see Jesus."

22 Philip went to tell Andrew; Andrew and Philip in turn told Jesus.

23 Jesus replied, "The hour has come for the Son of Man to be glorified.

24 I tell you the truth, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds.

25 The man who loves his life will lose it, while the man who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life.

26 Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me.

27 "Now my heart is troubled, and what shall I say? 'Father, save me from this hour'? No, it was for this very reason I came to this hour.

28 Father, glorify your name!" Then a voice came from heaven, "I have glorified it, and will glorify it again."

29 The crowd that was there and heard it said it had thundered; others said an angel had spoken to him.

30 Jesus said, "This voice was for your benefit, not mine.

31 Now is the time for judgment on this world; now the prince of this world will be driven out.

32 But I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to myself."

33 He said this to show the kind of death he was going to die.

34 The crowd spoke up, "We have heard from the Law that the Christ will remain forever, so how can you say, 'The Son of Man must be lifted up'? Who is this 'Son of Man'?"

35 Then Jesus told them, "You are going to have the light just a little while longer. Walk while you have the light, before darkness overtakes you. The man who walks in the dark does not know where he is going.

36 Put your trust in the light while you have it, so that you may become sons of light." When he had finished speaking, Jesus left and hid himself from them.

37 Even after Jesus had done all these miraculous signs in their presence, they still would not believe in him.

38 This was to fulfill the word of Isaiah the prophet: "Lord, who has believed our message and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?"

39 For this reason they could not believe, because, as Isaiah says elsewhere:

40 "He has blinded their eyes and deadened their hearts, so they can neither see with their eyes, nor understand with their hearts, nor turn--and I would heal them."

41 Isaiah said this because he saw Jesus' glory and spoke about him.

42 Yet at the same time many even among the leaders believed in him. But because of the Pharisees they would not confess their faith for fear they would be put out of the synagogue;

43 for they loved praise from men more than praise from God.

44 Then Jesus cried out, "When a man believes in me, he does not believe in me only, but in the one who sent me.

45 When he looks at me, he sees the one who sent me.

46 I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness.

47 "As for the person who hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge him. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save it.

48 There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; that very word which I spoke will condemn him at the last day.

49 For I did not speak of my own accord, but the Father who sent me commanded me what to say and how to say it.

50 I know that his command leads to eternal life. So whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say."

(- ing)

hi
이전글  다음글  목록 글쓰기
츲ҺڻȰ ⵵ ȸ ѱ⵶ȸȸȸ ()ظ ѽŴѵȸ μȸڿȸ ȸ б ѽŴб ûȸȸ ŵȸ ŵȸ ȸÿ ѱ⵶ȸȸͽп