:: 한국기독교장로회총회 ::

한영성경108 (막1:9- 13 ) / 예수님께서 세례를 받으시다

이동원 (서울북노회,성광교회,목사) 2022-12-19 (월) 07:25 1년전 479  

(막1:9- 13)

9 그 때에 예수께서 갈릴리 나사렛으로부터 와서 요단 강에서 요한에게 세례를 받으시고

9 At that time/ Jesus came from Nazareth / in Galilee / and was baptized / by John / in the Jordan.

( * 예수님은 성령을 주실 분 즉 성령으로 세례를 주실 분이라고 하였는데 물로 세례를 받으시다. 이것은 예수님께서 세례 요한의 사역을 인정하신다는 것을 알 수 있다. 세례요한의 세례는 하나님이 명하신 것이다. 예수님은 그것을 인정하는 의미도 있다는 것이다. 다음의 증거를 보아서도 세례 요한의 세례는 하나님이 명하신 것임을 알 수 있다.( 마11:10, 요1:33, 6:- 9:)

10 곧 물에서 올라 오실새 하늘이 갈라짐과 성령이 비둘기같이 자기에게 내려오심을 보시더니

10 As Jesus was coming up / out of the water,/ he saw heaven / being torn open / and the Spirit descending / on him / like a dove.

( * he saw heaven being torn open : 지각동사(saw) + 목적어 현재분사 (being torn)’ 의 구문. )

(* 세례 요한이 주는 세례는 하나님께서 명하신 것이라는 것이다. 그것은 그 결과를 통해서도 알 수 있다는 것이다.)

요1:33

' 나도 그를 알지 못하였으나 나를 보내어 물로 세례를 주라 하신 그이가 나에게 말씀하시되 성령이 내려서 누구 위에든지 머무는 것을 보거든 그가 곧 성령으로 세례를 주는 이인 줄 알라 하셨기에

33 I would not have known him, except that the one who sent me to baptize with water told me, 'The man on whom you see the Spirit come down and remain is he who will baptize with the Holy Spirit.' )

막1:

11 하늘로서 소리가 나기를 너는 내 사랑하는 아들이라 내가 너를 기뻐하노라 하시니라

11 And a voice came from heaven: / "You are my Son, / whom I love; / with you I am well pleased.“

(* 너는 내 사랑하는 아들이라You are my Son,  whom I love : 
하나님께서 예수님을 너는 내 사랑하는 아들이라고 하셨다면 그것은 무슨 뜻일까요, 

인간적인 생각으로 한다면 하나님이 결혼을 하여 아들을 낳을 수 있을까요, 하나님이 누구와 결혼하여 아들을 낳았다는 것일까요, 또한 영이신 하나님이 어떻게 육신인 육신의 아들을 낳을 수 있을까요, 하나님의 아들이라는 말은 하나님이 육신으로 즉 사람으로 오셨다는 것이다. 요한복음에서는 예수님을 하나님의 아들이심을 선언하였는데, 하나님의 아들이란 말씀이 즉 하나님이 육신이 되셨다는 것이다 것을 분명히 선언하고 있는 것이다. 그러므로 하나님의 아들이란 하나님이 사람으로 육신으로 오심의 다른 표현인 것을 알 수 있다.)

(요1:14)

'말씀이 육신이 되어 우리 가운데 거하시매 우리가 그 영광을 보니 아버지의 독생자의 영광이요 은혜와 진리가 충만하더라'

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.'

막1:

12 성령이 곧 예수를 광야로 몰아내신지라

12 At once / the Spirit sent him out / into the desert,

13 광야에서 사십 일을 계셔서 사단에게 시험을 받으시며 들짐승과 함께 계시니 천사들이 수종들더라

13 and he was in the desert / forty days, / being tempted by Satan. / He was with the wild animals, / and angels attended him.

( * He was in the desert forty days, and he was temped by Satan. 을 분사구문으로 바꾸려면, 접속사 and를 생략하고, 주어 he가 중복되므로 he를 생략하고, was를 현재분사 being 으로 바꿔쓰면 forty days, being tempted by Satan. 이 때 being 는 생략되는 수가 많다. )

(* 예수님께서는 이러한 과정 이후 공적 사역을 시작하신 것이다.)

=. 성경연구 (Bible study)

1. 요한에게 세례를 받으신 예수님

( * 예수님께서 세례 요한에게 세례를 받으셨다는 것은 세례요한의 사역을 인정하셨다는 것을 알 수 있다. 예수님께서는 세례 요한은 하나님께서 주의 길을 예비하기 위해 보내시는 사자인 것을 인정하신 것이다. 그러므로 이것은 또한 세례 요한의 예수님에 대한 선언은 너무나 분명한 것을 알 수 있다. 요1: )

(마11:10)

10 기록된 바 보라 내가 내 사자를 네 앞에 보내노니 저가 네 길을 네 앞에 예비하리라 하신 것이 이 사람에 대한 말씀이니라

10 This is the one about whom it is written: "'I will send my messenger ahead of you, who will prepare your way before you.'

(사40:3)

3 외치는 자의 소리여 가로되 너희는 광야에서 여호와의 길을 예비하라 사막에서 우리 하나님의 대로를 평탄케 하라

3 A voice of one calling: "In the desert prepare the way for the LORD; make straight in the wilderness a highway for our God.

( * 다음은 유대인들이 보낸 제사장들과 레위인들을 세례 요한에게 당신은 누구냐고 묻는 질문에 대한 세례 요한이 대답한 내용이다.)
(요1:
22 또 말하되 누구냐 우리를 보낸 이들에게 대답하게 하라 너는 네게 대하여 무엇이라 하느냐
23 가로되 나는 선지자 이사야의 말과 같이 주의 길을 곧게 하라고 광야에서 외치는 자의 소리로라 하니라
로서 요단 강에 이르러 요한에게 세례를 받으려 하신대

22 Finally they said, "Who are you? Give us an answer to take back to those who sent us. What do you say about yourself?"

23 John replied in the words of Isaiah the prophet, "I am the voice of one calling in the desert, 'Make straight the way for the Lord.' )

(마태복음3: 

13 이 때에 예수께서 갈릴리14 요한이 말려 가로되 내가 당신에게 세례를 받아야 할 터인데 당신이 내게로 오시나이까

13  Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptized by John.
14  But John tried to deter him, saying, "I need to be baptized by you, and do you come to me?"

15 예수께서 대답하여 가라사대 이제 허락하라 우리가 이와 같이 하여 모든 의를 이루는 것이 합당하니라 하신대 이에 요한이 허락하는지라

16 예수께서 세례를 받으시고 곧 물에서 올라오실새 하늘이 열리고 하나님의 성령이 비둘기같이 내려 자기 위에 임하심을 보시더니

17 하늘로서 소리가 있어 말씀하시되 이는 내 사랑하는 아들이요 내 기뻐하는 자라 하시니라

15 Jesus replied, "Let it be so now; it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness." Then John consented.

16 As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting on him.
17 And a voice from heaven said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased."

1. 성령으로 세례를 주시는 분이라는 뜻은 성령을 주시는 분이라는 뜻이다.

세례요한은 예수님은 성령으로 세례를 주시는 분이라고 하였다. 성령으로 세례를 주시는 분이라는 것은 성령을 주시는 분이라는 것이다. 예수님은 성령을 주시는 분이시다. 예수님은 하나님의 영 예수의 영이신 성령을 주시는 분이시다.

성령으로 세례를 주는 것은 성령을 주는 것이라는 것이다. 세례는 물에 담그는 것이다. 그러므로 성령으로 세례를 주는 것은 물로 세례를 주는 것과 연관하여 말하였기 때문에 세례라는 단어를 대비하여 사용하였을 뿐이지 내용적으로는 성령을 주시는 분이라는 것이다. 세례 요한은 자신은 물로 세레를 주지만 예수님은 성령을 주시는 분이라고 말 한 것이다. 다음을 보자.

(요1:30-

30 내가 전에 말하기를 내 뒤에 오는 사람이 있는데 나보다 앞선 것은 그가 나보다 먼저 계심이라 한 것이 이 사람을 가리킴이라 (* 내가 는 세례요한) 

31 나도 그를 알지 못하였으나 내가 와서 물로 세례를 주는 것은 그를 이스라엘에게 나타내려 함이라 하니라 

32 요한이 또 증거하여 가로되 내가 보매 성령이 비둘기같이 하늘로서 내려와서 그의 위에 머물렀더라

33 나도 그를 알지 못하였으나 나를 보내어 물로 세례를 주라 하신 그이가 나에게 말씀하시되 성령이 내려서 누구 위에든지 머무는 것을 보거든 그가 곧 성령으로 세례를 주는 이인 줄 알라 하셨기에

34 내가 보고 그가 하나님의 아들이심을 증거하였노라 하니라

30 This is the one I meant when I said, 'A man who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.'

31 I myself did not know him, but the reason I came baptizing with water was that he might be revealed to Israel."

32 Then John gave this testimony: "I saw the Spirit come down from heaven as a dove and remain on him.

33 I would not have known him, except that the one who sent me to baptize with water told me, 'The man on whom you see the Spirit come down and remain is he who will baptize with the Holy Spirit.'

34 I have seen and I testify that this is the Son of God."

1. 과연 예수님은 성령을 주시는 분이시고 약속대로 성령을 교회에 주셨다.

(요14:26)

' 보혜사 곧 아버지께서 내 이름으로 보내실 성령 그가 너희에게 모든 것을 가르치시고 내가 너희에게 말한 모든 것을 생각나게 하시리라'

26 But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

( 행1:

4 사도와 같이 모이사 저희에게 분부하여 가라사대 예루살렘을 떠나지 말고 내게 들은 바 아버지의 약속하신 것을 기다리라 

5 요한은 물로 세례를 베풀었으나 너희는 몇 날이 못되어 성령으로 세례를 받으리라 하셨느니라

4 On one occasion, while he was eating with them, he gave them this command: "Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about.

5 For John baptized with water, but in a few days you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit."

(* 성령은 예수님이 보내시기로 약속하셨지만 또한 하나님께서 이미 구약에 약속하신 것이다. 그러므로 사도 베드로는 오순절 다락방에 성령이 최초로 교회에 임하셨을 때 요엘서를 인용하였던 것이다. 다락방에 모인 사람들 중에 예수님께로부터 성령의 약속을 듣지 못한 사람들도 있었기에 구약을 인용하였을 것이다. 욜2:28)

(* 사도들이 성령으로 세례를 받은 것은 물에 담기거나 한 것이 아니라 실제로는 성령을 받은 것이다. )

(행2;1-4)
1 오순절날이 이미 이르매 저희가 다 같이 한 곳에 모였더니
2 홀연히 하늘로부터 급하고 강한 바람 같은 소리가 있어 저희 앉은 온 집에 가득하며
3 불의 혀같이 갈라지는 것이 저희에게 보여 각 사람 위에 임하여 있더니
4 저희가 다 성령의 충만함을 받고 성령이 말하게 하심을 따라 다른 방언으로 말하기를 시작하니라

(* 오순절 다락방에 모인 무리들이 다 물에 잠겨 또는 물로 세례를 받은 것이 아니라 다 성령을 충만히 받은 것이라는 것이다.)

1 When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place.
2 Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting.
3 They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them.
4 All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them.

(고후5:5)

5 곧 이것을 우리에게 이루게 하시고 보증으로 성령을 우리에게 주신 이는 하나님이시니라'

5 Now it is God who has made us for this very purpose and has given us the Spirit as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.)

(* 성령을 우리에게 주신 이는 하나님이시니라고 하였다. 그렇다면 성령을 주신 예수님은 누구이신가를 알게 해 주시는 것이다.)

(* 그렇다면 이제 교회는 (교인들은) 성령과 교통하는 삶을 통해 하나님의 사랑과 예수 그리스도의 은혜가 흐르게 하여야 한다는 것이다. 

요7:37-39

37 명절 끝 날 곧 큰 날에 예수께서 서서 외쳐 가라사대 누구든지 목마르거든 내게로 와서 마시라
38 나를 믿는 자는 성경에 이름과 같이 그 배에서 생수의 강이 흘러나리라 하시니
39 이는 그를 믿는 자의 받을 성령을 가리켜 말씀하신 것이라 (예수께서 아직 영광을 받지 못하신 고로 성령이 아직 저희에게 계시지 아니하시더라)

37 On the last and greatest day of the Feast, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, "If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink.
38 Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him."
39 By this he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive. Up to that time the Spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified.

고후13:13 

'주 예수 그리스도의 은혜와 하나님의 사랑과 성령의 교통하심이 너희 무리와 함께 있을지어다'
  May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, 
  and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. 

(* 하나님의 사랑과 예수 그리스도의 은혜는 일방적으로 주실 수 있지만 성령의 교통은 쌍방이 할 수 있는 것이다.)

그러므로 우리는 

'하나님의 사랑과 예수 그리스도의 은혜가 성령과의 교통으로 우리의 삶과 영육에 흐르게 하옵소서'

아멘 하며 기도하여야 할 것이다.

< 성광교회 이동원 목사 드림>

=. 한영읽기 (막1:9-13)

9 At that time /Jesus came from Nazareth / in Galilee /and was baptized / by John / in the Jordan.

10 As Jesus was coming up / out of the water,/ he saw heaven / being torn open / and the Spirit descending / on him / like a dove.

11 And a voice came from heaven: / "You are my Son, / whom I love; / with you I am well pleased."

12 성령이 곧 예수를 광야로 몰아내신지라

13 and he was in the desert / forty days,/  being tempted by Satan. / He was with the wild animals, / and angels attended him.

=. 영한읽기

9 At that time /Jesus came from Nazareth / in Galilee /and was baptized / by John / in the Jordan.

11 And a voice came from heaven: / "You are my Son, / whom I love; / with you I am well pleased."

12 성령이 곧 예수를 광야로 몰아내신지라

13 and he was in the desert / forty days,/  being tempted by Satan. / He was with the wild animals, / and angels attended him.

<막1:1-45>

막1:1-8

1 The beginning of the gospel /about Jesus Christ, / the Son of God.

2 It is written in Isaiah/ the prophet: / "I will send my messenger / ahead of you, /who will prepare your way"--

3 "a voice of one calling / in the desert, / 'Prepare the way / for the Lord, / make straight paths / for him.'“

4 And so John came,/ baptizing / in the desert region / and preaching /a baptism /of repentance / for the forgiveness of sins.

5 The whole Judean countryside / and all the people of Jerusalem / went out to him./ Confessing their sins,/ they were baptized / by him / in the Jordan River./

6 John wore clothing / made of camel's hair, / with a leather belt / around his waist, / and he ate locusts / and wild honey.

7 And this was his message: / "After me / will come one / more powerful than I, / the thongs of whose sandals / I am not worthy / to stoop down / and untie.

8 I baptize you / with water, / but he will baptize you /with the Holy Spirit.“ < 텍스트형식>

막1:1-8

1 The beginning of the gospel /about Jesus Christ, / the Son of God.

2 It is written in Isaiah/ the prophet: / "I will send my messenger / ahead of you, /who will prepare your way"--

3 "a voice of one calling / in the desert, / 'Prepare the way / for the Lord, / make straight paths / for him.'“

4 And so John came,/ baptizing / in the desert region / and preaching /a baptism /of repentance / for the forgiveness of sins.

5 The whole Judean countryside / and all the people of Jerusalem / went out to him./ Confessing their sins,/ they were baptized / by him / in the Jordan River./

6 John wore clothing / made of camel's hair, / with a leather belt / around his waist, / and he ate locusts / and wild honey.

7 And this was his message: / "After me / will come one / more powerful than I, / the thongs of whose sandals / I am not worthy / to stoop down / and untie.

I baptize you / with water, / but he will baptize you /with the Holy Spirit.“  < 원본형식>

1:9-13

9 At that time /Jesus came from Nazareth / in Galilee /and was baptized / by John / in the Jordan.

13 and he was in the desert / forty days,/ being tempted by Satan. / He was with the wild animals, / and angels attended him.

(1:14-28)

14 After John was put in prison, / Jesus went into Galilee, / proclaiming the good news of God.

15 "The time has come,"/ he said. / "The kingdom of God is near. /Repent and believe the good news!"

16 As Jesus walked beside / the Sea of Galilee,/ he saw Simon / and his brother Andrew / casting a net into the lake, / for they were fishermen.

17 "Come, follow me,/ " Jesus said, / "and I will make you fishers / of men."

18 At once / they left their nets / and followed him.

19 When he had gone a little farther, / he saw James / son of Zebedee / and his brother John / in a boat, / preparing their nets.

20 Without delay / he called them, /and they left / their father Zebedee / in the boat / with the hired men/ and followed him.

21 They went to Capernaum, / and when the Sabbath came, / Jesus went into the synagogue / and began to teach.

22 The people were amazed / at his teaching, / because he taught them / as one who had authority, /not as the teachers of the law.

23 Just then a man in their synagogue / who was possessed by an evil spirit / cried out,

24 "What do you want with us,/ Jesus of Nazareth? / Have you come to destroy us? / I know who you are / the Holy One of God!"

25 "Be quiet!" / said Jesus sternly. / "Come out of him!"

26 The evil spirit / shook the man violently / and came out of him / with a shriek.

27 The people were all so amazed / that they asked each other, "What is this? / A new teaching / and with authority! / He even gives orders to evil spirits / and they obey him."

28 News about him / spread quickly / over the whole region of Galilee.

(1:29-34)

29 As soon as they left the synagogue,/ they went with James and John / to the home of Simon andAndrew. /

30 Simon's mother-in-law / was in bed / with a fever, / and they told Jesus about her. /

31 So he went to her, / took her hand / and helped her up. / The fever left her / and she began to wait on them. /

32 That evening after sunset / the people brought to Jesus / all the sick / and demon-possessed. /

33 The whole town gathered at the door,/

34 and Jesus healed many /who had various diseases. / He also drove out many demons, / but he would not let the demons speak / because they knew / who he was.

(1:35-45)

35 Very early in the morning, / while it was still dark, / Jesus got up, / left the house / and went off / to a solitary place, / where he prayed.

36 Simon and his companions went / to look for him, /

37 and when they found him, / they exclaimed: / "Everyone is looking for you!" /

38 Jesus replied, / "Let us go / somewhere else - / to the nearby villages- / so I can preach there also. That is why I have come."

39 So he traveled throughout Galilee, / preaching / in their synagogues / and driving out demons.

40 A man with leprosy / came to him / and begged him / on his knees, / "If you are willing, / you can make me clean."

41 Filled with compassion, / Jesus reached out his hand / and touched the man. / "I am willing, / " he said. "Be clean!"

42 Immediately the leprosy left him / and he was cured.

43 Jesus sent him away at once / with a strong warning:/

44 "See that you don't tell this / to anyone./ But go, show yourself / to the priest / and offer the sacrifices / that Moses commanded / for your cleansing, / as a testimony to them."

45 Instead he went out / and began to talk freely, / spreading the news. / As a result, / Jesus could no longer enter a town openly / but stayed outside / in lonely places. / Yet the people still came to him / from everywhere.

(- ing)

hi
이전글  다음글  목록 글쓰기
츲ҺڻȰ ⵵ ȸ ѱ⵶ȸȸȸ ()ظ ѽŴѵȸ μȸڿȸ ȸ б ѽŴб ûȸȸ ŵȸ ŵȸ ȸÿ ѱ⵶ȸȸͽп