:: 한국기독교장로회총회 ::

한영성경 117 (막3:13-35) / 예수님, 열두 제자를 세우시다

이동원 (서울북노회,성광교회,목사) 2022-12-29 (목) 07:59 1년전 401  

1. 예수님 열 두 제자들을 세우시다.

막3:

13 또 산에 오르사 자기의 원하는 자들을 부르시니 나아온지라

13 Jesus went up on a mountainside / and called to him those he wanted,/ and they came to him.

14 이에 열둘을 세우셨으니 이는 자기와 함께 있게 하시고 또 보내사 전도도 하며

15 귀신을 내어쫓는 권세도 있게 하려 하심이러라`

14 He appointed twelve / --designating them apostles - /that they might be with him / and that he might send them out to preach

15 and to have authority / to drive out demons.

16 이 열둘을 세우셨으니 시몬에게는 베드로란 이름을 더하셨고

16 These are the twelve he appointed: / Simon (to whom he gave the name Peter);

(* 베드로란 헬라어 혹은 로마어 라틴어로 번역된 이름이며 히브리어로 게바 (반석) 이라는 뜻의 헬라어 또는 번역한 이름이다. 예수님은 반석이라는 뜻의 게바 라고 하신 것이다. 그것이 헬라어 혹은 로마어(라틴어) 로 베드로 로 번역한 것이다.)

17 또 세베대의 아들 야고보와 야고보의 형제 요한이니 이 둘에게는 보아너게 곧 우뢰의 아들이란 이름을 더하셨으며

17 James son of Zebedee / and his brother John / (to them he gave the name Boanerges, / which means Sons of Thunder);

(* 예수님의 열두 제자 중 최초의 순교자 야고보,, 요한은 밧모섬에서 고난받으며 계시록을 받았고,

예수님의 좌우를 원했으나,,)

18 또 안드레와 빌립과 바돌로매와 마태와 도마와 알패오의 아들 야고보와 및 다대오와 가나안인 시몬이며

19 또 가룟 유다니 이는 예수를 판 자러라

18 Andrew, Philip, Bartholomew, Matthew, Thomas,/ James son of Alphaeus, / Thaddaeus, Simon the Zealot

19 and Judas Iscariot, who betrayed him.

20 집에 들어가시니 무리가 다시 모이므로 식사할 겨를도 없는지라

20 Then Jesus entered a house, / and again a crowd gathered,/ so that he and his disciples were not even able to eat.

21 예수의 친속들이 듣고 붙들러 나오니 이는 그가 미쳤다 함일러라

21 When his family heard about this,/ they went to take charge of him, / for they said,/ "He is out of his mind."

22 예루살렘에서 내려온 서기관들은 저가 바알세불을 지폈다 하며 또 귀신의 왕을 힘입어 귀신을 쫓아낸다 하니

23 예수께서 저희를 불러다가 비유로 말씀하시되 사단이 어찌 사단을 쫓아낼 수 있느냐

22 And the teachers of the law / who came down from Jerusalem said, / "He is possessed by Beelzebub! / By the prince of demons / he is driving out demons."

23 So Jesus called them and spoke to them / in parables: /"How can Satan drive out Satan?

24 또 만일 나라가 스스로 분쟁하면 그 나라가 설 수 없고

25 만일 집이 스스로 분쟁하면 그 집이 설 수 없고

26 만일 사단이 자기를 거스려 일어나 분쟁하면 설 수 없고 이에 망하느니라

24 If a kingdom is divided against itself, / that kingdom cannot stand.

25 If a house is divided against itself, / that house cannot stand.

26 And if Satan opposes himself / and is divided, / he cannot stand; / his end has come.

27 사람이 먼저 강한 자를 결박지 않고는 그 강한 자의 집에 들어가 세간을 늑탈치 못하리니 결박한 후에야 그 집을 늑탈하리라

27 In fact, / no one can enter a strong man's house / and carry off his possessions / unless he first ties up the strong man. / Then he can rob his house.

(* carry off 빼앗다, ( 포로로) 끌고 가다. / tie up 꽁꽁 묶다. 

28 내가 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 사람의 모든 죄와 무릇 훼방하는 훼방은 사하심을 얻되

29 누구든지 성령을 훼방하는 자는 사하심을 영원히 얻지 못하고 영원한 죄에 처하느니라 하시니

28 I tell you the truth, /all the sins and blasphemies of men / will be forgiven them.

29 But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit / will never be forgiven; / he is guilty of an eternal sin.“

(* guilty [gílti] 유죄의, ~의 죄를 범한(criminal) / He’s ~ of the crime (of theft ). 그는 ,,를 범하고 있다.)

(* whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; / whoever 는 관계대명사로서 명사절을 이끌어 누구든지’ ‘어떠한 사람이라도라고 해석한다. / Whoever come is welcome. 오는 사람은 누구든지 환영한다.

4:25 Whoever has : 있는 자는 누구든지 )

30 이는 저희가 말하기를 더러운 귀신이 들렸다 함이러라

30 He said this because they were saying, / "He has an evil spirit."

31 때에 예수의 모친과 동생들이 와서 밖에 서서 사람을 보내어 예수를 부르니

32 무리가 예수를 둘러앉았다가 여짜오되 보소서 당신의 모친과 동생들과 누이들이 밖에서 찾나이다

31 Then Jesus' mother and brothers arrived. / Standing outside, / they sent someone in to call him.

32 A crowd was sitting around him, / and they told him, / "Your mother and brothers are outside looking for you."

33 대답하시되 누가 내 모친이며 동생들이냐 하시고

34 둘러앉은 자들을 둘러보시며 가라사대 내 모친과 내 동생들을 보라

33 "Who are my mother and my brothers?" he asked. /

34 Then he looked at those seated / in a circle around him and said, / "Here are my mother and my brothers! 

(* those seated in a circle -> those seated ( people who were) in a circle ) / 과거분사나 현재분사가 명사를 뒤에서 수식하는 경우에는 그 사이에 주격 관계대명사 + be 동사가 생략되어 있다고 볼 수 있다.)

(* 분사 ,, 현재분사 과거분사,, 현재분사 과거분사는 이미 설명하였고,, 과거분사는 과거 보다 더 이전의 과거라고 배웠다.

영어 문법에서 분사라는 말과 함께 이해하지 어려운 용어는 부대상황이라는 말이다. 영문법 책에 많고 많이 나온다. 도대체 감이 안잡히는 말이다. 그럼에도 글들을 참고하여 설명한다면 ,, 문장에서 보면 대략 덧붙이는 말. 부수적인 말 일 것이다. 그런데 인용하자면 부대란 기본이 되고 주요한 것에 덧붙인 것이라고 하였다.

예를 들어 주된 상황이 내 친구가 나에게 말을 하고 있는 상황입니다. 그런데 부수적으로 그 친구는 눈물을 흘리고 있는 상황입니다. 여기서 부대상황이 친구가 눈물을 흘리는 상황입니다.

/ 그런데 말하는 사람의 의도에 따라 또는 듣는 사람에 따라 주요상황과 부대상황이 뒤바뀔 수도 있을 것입니다. 듣는 사람에게는 눈물을 흘리는 것이 주요한 내용이 되고 말을 하는게 부대상황이 될 수도 있을 것입니다.

부대상황은 동시에 일어나는 부수적인 또는 덧붙이는 상황을 말한다고 볼 수 있습니다. 그런데 듣는 사람에 따라서는 부대상황이 주요상황으로 그리고 주요상황이 부대상황으로 이해 또는 받아드릴 수가 있을 것입니다.

부대상황이란 사전적으로 부수적인 말 또는 덧붙이는 말 , 동시에 또는 거의 동시에 일어나는 뒤따라 일어나는 ,, 기회가 되면 다시 설명할 수도 있을 것입니다.)

35 누구든지 하나님의 뜻대로 하는 자는 내 형제요 자매요 모친이니라

35 Whoever does God's will / is my brother and sister and mother.“

( * Whoever does God's will is my brother and sister and mother.“ / Whoever 는 복합관계대명사로 '~ 한 사람은 누구든지' , = Anyone who does God's will.)

1 Another time / he went into the synagogue, / and a man with a shriveled hand was there.

2 Some of them/ were looking for a reason / to accuse Jesus,/ so they watched him closely / to see if he would heal him / on the Sabbath.

3 Jesus said to the man / with the shriveled hand, / "Stand up in front of everyone.“

4 Then Jesus asked them, / "Which is lawful on the Sabbath: / to do good or to do evil, / to save life or to kill?" / But they remained silent.

5 He looked around at them / in anger / and, deeply distressed / at their stubborn hearts, / said to the man,/ "Stretch out your hand."/ He stretched it out,/ and his hand was completely restored.

6 Then the Pharisees went out /and began to plot /with the Herodians / how they might kill Jesus.

7 Jesus withdrew with his disciples / to the lake, / and a large crowd from Galilee followed.

8 When they heard / all he was doing, / many people came to him / from Judea, Jerusalem, Idumea, / and the regions across the Jordan /and around Tyre and Sidon.

9 Because of the crowd / he told his disciples / to have a small boat ready for him,/ to keep the people from crowding him.

10 For he had healed many,/ so that those with diseases were pushing forward / to touch him.

11 Whenever the evil spirits saw him,/ they fell down before him /and cried out, / "You are the Son of God.“

12 But he gave them strict orders / not to tell / who he was.

13 Jesus went up on a mountainside / and called to him those he wanted,/ and they came to him.

14 He appointed twelve- / designating them apostles- / that they might be with him/ and that he might send them out to preach

17 James son of Zebedee / and his brother John / (to them he gave the name Boanerges, / which means Sons of Thunder);

18 Andrew, Philip, Bartholomew, Matthew, Thomas,/ James son of Alphaeus, / Thaddaeus, Simon the Zealot

19 and Judas Iscariot, who betrayed him./

20 Then Jesus entered a house,/ and again a crowd gathered, / so that he and his disciples were not even able to eat.

21 When his family heard about this, / they went to take charge of him,/ for they said, / "He is out of his mind.“

22 And the teachers of the law / who came down from Jerusalem said, / "He is possessed by Beelzebub! / By the prince of demons / he is driving out demons.“

23 So Jesus called them and spoke to them / in parables: / "How can Satan drive out Satan

25 If a house is divided against itself,/ that house cannot stand.

26 And if Satan opposes himself / and is divided,/ he cannot stand; / his end has come.

27 In fact,/ no one can enter a strong man's house / and carry off his possessions / unless he first ties up the strong man./ Then he can rob his house.

28 I tell you the truth,/ all the sins and blasphemies of men/ will be forgiven them.

29 But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit / will never be forgiven;/ he is guilty of an eternal sin.“

30 He said this because they were saying,/ "He has an evil spirit.“/

31 Then Jesus' mother and brothers arrived. / Standing outside,/ they sent someone in to call him.

32 A crowd was sitting around him,/ and they told him, / "Your mother and brothers are outside looking for you.“

33 "Who are my mother and my brothers?" he asked./

34 Then he looked at those seated / in a circle around him and said, / "Here are my mother and my brothers!

35 Whoever does God's will / is my brother and sister and mother."

1 Another time / he went into the synagogue, / and a man with a shriveled hand was there.

2 Some of them/ were looking for a reason / to accuse Jesus,/ so they watched him closely / to see if he would heal him / on the Sabbath.

3 Jesus said to the man / with the shriveled hand, / "Stand up in front of everyone.“

4 Then Jesus asked them, / "Which is lawful on the Sabbath: / to do good or to do evil, / to save life or to kill?" / But they remained silent.

5 He looked around at them / in anger / and, deeply distressed / at their stubborn hearts, / said to the man,/ "Stretch out your hand."/ He stretched it out,/ and his hand was completely restored.

6 Then the Pharisees went out /and began to plot /with the Herodians / how they might kill Jesus.

7 Jesus withdrew with his disciples / to the lake, / and a large crowd from Galilee followed.

8 When they heard / all he was doing, / many people came to him / from Judea, Jerusalem, Idumea, / and the regions across the Jordan /and around Tyre and Sidon.

9 Because of the crowd / he told his disciples / to have a small boat ready for him,/ to keep the people from crowding him.

10 For he had healed many,/ so that those with diseases were pushing forward / to touch him.

11 Whenever the evil spirits saw him,/ they fell down before him /and cried out, / "You are the Son of God.“

12 But he gave them strict orders / not to tell / who he was.

14 He appointed twelve- / designating them apostles- / that they might be with him/ and that he might send them out to preach

19 and Judas Iscariot, who betrayed him./

20 Then Jesus entered a house,/ and again a crowd gathered, / so that he and his disciples were not even able to eat.

21 When his family heard about this, / they went to take charge of him,/ for they said, / "He is out of his mind.“

22 And the teachers of the law / who came down from Jerusalem said, / "He is possessed by Beelzebub! / By the prince of demons / he is driving out demons.“

23 So Jesus called them and spoke to them / in parables: / "How can Satan drive out Satan?

25 If a house is divided against itself,/ that house cannot stand.

26 And if Satan opposes himself/ and is divided,/ he cannot stand; / his end has come.

27 In fact,/ no one can enter a strong man's house / and carry off his possessions / unless he first ties up the strong man./ Then he can rob his house.

28 I tell you the truth,/ all the sins and blasphemies of men/ will be forgiven them.

29 But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit / will never be forgiven;/ he is guilty of an eternal sin.“

30 He said this because they were saying,/ "He has an evil spirit.“/

31 Then Jesus' mother and brothers arrived. / Standing outside,/ they sent someone in to call him.

32 A crowd was sitting around him,/ and they told him, / "Your mother and brothers are outside looking for you.“

33 "Who are my mother and my brothers?" he asked./

35 Whoever does God's will / is my brother and sister and mother."

( - ing)

hi
이전글  다음글  목록 글쓰기
츲ҺڻȰ ⵵ ȸ ѱ⵶ȸȸȸ ()ظ ѽŴѵȸ μȸڿȸ ȸ б ѽŴб ûȸȸ ŵȸ ŵȸ ȸÿ ѱ⵶ȸȸͽп