:: 한국기독교장로회총회 ::

한영성경123 (막5:21-34) / 딸아 네 믿음이 너를 구원하였으니,

이동원 (서울북노회,성광교회,목사) 2023-01-05 (목) 07:27 1년전 430  

막5장

(막5:21 -34)

21 예수께서 배를 타시고 다시 저편으로 건너가시매 큰 무리가 그에게로 모이거늘 이에 바닷가에 계시더니

21 When Jesus had again crossed over by boat / to the other side of the lake, /a large crowd gathered around him / while he was by the lake.

(* 큰 무리가 그에게로 모이거늘 a large crowd gathered around him / 막 3장을 참고 하면 참으로 인산인해로 모였을 것이다. 바닷에 모인 무리들에게 바다에 작은 배를 띄워서 거기에서 무리들을 가르쳐야 할 정도이었다. 막3:9 )

22 회당장 중 하나인 야이로라 하는 이가 와서 예수를 보고 발 아래 엎드리어

22 Then one of the synagogue rulers,/ named Jairus, came there./ Seeing Jesus, he fell at his feet

(* Seeing Jesus, : When he saw Jesus ,, // fall at his feet fall at one’s feet : 발 앞에 엎드리다, 꿇어 앉다.)

23 많이 간구하여 가로되 내 어린 딸이 죽게 되었사오니 오셔서 그 위에 손을 얹으사 그로 구원을 얻어 살게 하소서 하거늘

24 이에 그와 함께 가실새 큰 무리가 따라가며 에워싸 밀더라

23 and pleaded earnestly with him, /"My little daughter is dying./ Please come and put your hands on her / so that she will be healed and live.“

24 So Jesus went with him./ A large crowd followed and pressed around him./

(* 예수님께서 죽을 병을 가진 딸의 병을 고쳐주시기를 간구한 회당장의 간구로 회당장의 딸을 치료해 주시기 위해 가시다가 혈루증을 12년 동안 앓고 있던 여인이 예수님을 찾아온 것이다. 회당장 딸에게 가시는 중에 돌발사건이라고 할 수 있다. 중간에 만나다. 그런데 그 장면에서 놀라운 일을 볼 수 있다. 다음을 보자 )

25 열두 해를 혈루증으로 앓는 한 여자가 있어

25 And a woman was there / who had been subject to bleeding / for twelve years.

(* 많은 병들이 있지만 혈루증은 가장 고통스러운 병 중에 하나일 것이다. 구약에서 가장 무서운 병으로 나병을 생각할 수 있으나 혈루증도 참 고통스러운 병이었다. 레  보면 이 병이 얼마나 고통스럽고 힘든 병인가를 알 수 있다. 레위기 15장을 보면 이 병은 유출병인 것을 알 수 있는데 이 병이 얼마나 처절하고 참담하고 고통스러운 병인가 하는 것을 볼 수 있다. 본인 뿐 아니라 가족등 많은 사람들에게도 고통을 주는 참으로 무서운 병이라 할 것이다. 

그리고 혈루증 즉 유출병의 환자는 병으로 오는 12년의 긴긴 시간의 육신의 고통은 말할 것도 없지만 온 세상에서 고립될 수 밖에 없다는 면에서도 그 병의 고통을 더하였을 것이다. 

그 혈루증의 여인이 예수님의 소문을 듣고 찾아 온 것이다. 과연 어떤 일이 일어났을까요, 예수님의 소문은 이 여인에게 복음 Good news이었고 그의 능력과 사랑 긍휼하심을 통해서 하나님의 능력과 사랑 긍휼하심을 볼 수 있다. 레 15장을 읽으면 이 여인이 얼마나 힘들고 고통스러웠겠는가 어느 정도 상상할 수 있다. )

26 많은 의원에게 많은 괴로움을 받았고 있던 것도 다 허비하였으되 아무 효험이 없고 도리어 더 중하여졌던 차에

26 She had suffered a great deal / under the care of many doctors / and had spent all she had, / yet instead of getting better she grew worse.

(* 이 고통스러운 병을 치료하기 위하여 많은 의원을 찾아갔지만 많은 괴로움을 받았을 뿐이고 있는 재산도 다 허비하였다는 것이며 병은 오히려 내성을 가져 더 중하여졌다는 것이다. 그러던 차에 예수님을 소문을 듣고 찾아온 것이다. )

27 예수의 소문을 good news 듣고 무리 가운데 섞여 뒤로 와서 그의 옷에 손을 대니

27 When she heard about Jesus,/ she came up behind him in the crowd / and touched his cloak,

(* 병의 특성상 감히 접근하기도 두렵고 또한 사람들도 많아 접근하기도 힘들지만 필사의 노력으로 예수님께 나아와서 예수님의 옷에 손을 대는 것이었다. 혈루증의 병을 가진 여인으로서 공개적으로 예수님께 나와 치료를 요청하기는 두려웠을 것이다. 그럼에도 이 여인은 예수님의 옷자락에 손을 댄 것이다. 그 이유는, / 유출병에 관하여, 레15: )

28 이는 내가 그의 옷에만 손을 대어도 구원을 얻으리라 함일러라

28 because she thought, / "If I just touch his clothes,/ I will be healed.“

( * "If I just touch his clothes, I will be healed.“ 

1). 가정법 현재 : If + S + v (원형 또는 현재형) / s+ will, can,may, must + v ,, 만일 ~ 한다면, ~ 할 것이다. / 현재 또는 미래에 대한 불확실한 사실을 표현.

2). 가정법 과거: 만일 ~ 한다면  ~ 할 것이다.

If ~ 과거형( be 동사는 언제나 were / ~ should,would,might,could + ehdtkdnjsgud 

가정법 과거는 동사의 꼴은 과거이지만 , 나타내는 뜻은 현재라는 것이다.

예문) If the sun were to rise in the west, I would not change my mind. / 가령 해가 서쪽에서 든다 할지라도, 내 결심을 바꾸지 않을 것이다.

29 이에 그의 혈루 근원이 곧 마르매 병이 나은 줄을 몸에 깨달으니라

29 Immediately her bleeding stopped / and she felt in her body / that she was freed from her suffering.

30 예수께서 그 능력이 자기에게서 나간 줄을 곧 스스로 아시고 무리 가운데서 돌이켜 말씀하시되 누가 내 옷에 손을 대었느냐 하시니

30 At once Jesus realized / that power had gone out from him./ He turned around in the crowd and asked, / "Who touched my clothes?“

31 제자들이 여짜오되 무리가 에워싸 미는 것을 보시며 누가 내게 손을 대었느냐 물으시나이까 하되

31 "You see the people crowding against you,"/ his disciples answered, / "and yet you can ask, / 'Who touched me?'“

(* 얼마나 인산인해였는지사람들이 옹위하고 밀었다고 표현하였고, 무리의 에워싸고 미는 것을 면키위하여 작은 배를 등대하도록 제자들에게 명하실 정도이었다. 막3:9 )

32 예수께서 이 일 행한 여자를 보려고 둘러보시니

32 But Jesus kept looking around to see / who had done it.

33 여자가 제게 이루어진 일을 알고 두려워하여 떨며 와서 그 앞에 엎드려 모든 사실을 여짜온대

33 Then the woman, knowing what had happened to her,/ came and fell at his feet / and, / trembling with fear,/ told him the whole truth.

(* 왜 이 여인은 두려워 떨며 왔던가는 레 15장의 유출병자에 대한 기록을 보면 더욱 잘 알 수 있을 것이다.)

34 예수께서 가라사대 딸아 네 믿음이 너를 구원하였으니 평안히 가라 네 병에서 놓여 건강할지어다

34 He said to her, / "Daughter, your faith has healed you. / Go in peace / and be freed from your suffering.“ 

(* 치료받은 12년 혈루증을 앓은 여인, 그리고 두려워 떨고 있는 이 여인에게 예수님께서는 무엇이라고 하셨을까요,) 

딸아, (/ 예수님은 이 고통스러운 병으로 12년을 앓고 있었던 그리고 세상에서 격리되었을 여인에게,,)

네 믿음이 너를 구원하였으니 

평안이 가라 

(* 평안 은 히브리어로 샬롬이다. 샬롬은 모든 좋은 내용이 거의 다 들어있다 할 수 있는 단어이다. 평안할지어다는 예수님의 제자들이 주님의 대속의 죽으심에 두려워 마가의 다락방의 문을 닫아 잠그고 있었던 곳에 부활하신 예수님이 촉복하신 말씀이다. 처음에 찾아오셔서 두번 일 주일 후에 또 찾아오셔서 명하신 말씀이다. 절망과 낙심과 두려움과 불안에 가득한 사람에게 주시는 참으로 복된 명령인 것이다. 그리고 또 말씀하셨다.)

네 병에서 놓여 건강할지어다. 이 혈루증 , 12년이나 이 혈루증으로 고통받은 여인에게 주시는 복음이었다. 

예수님께서는 참으로 고통스러운 병을 앓고 있었던 여인을 치료케 하신 후에 평안이 가라고 하셨다. 참으로 눈물겨운 감동의 말씀이다. 그 병의 무서움과 그 고통을 안다면 더욱 그러하다. / 레15: , 막5:19,  요20: 19, 21, 26.

예수님의 이 말씀은 믿음으로 예수님을 찾아 오는 모든 사람에게 주시는 말씀일 것이다.

(* 평안 / 샬롬 ,,안전한, 잘 있는, 행복한, 안녕, 건강, 번영, 번창, 평안,평강, 친한,호의, 정다운, 안식, 안전한 ,인사하다, 편안한, peace , well , peaceably , welfare, prosperity , safe , health , peaceable, completeness, contentment,soundness,friendship, quiet, tranquillity,, // 모든 좋은 단어는 거의 다 들어있다 할 수 있는 샬롬을 기원하고 명하신 것이다. 그렇다면 주님을 찾는 모든 사람들은 아멘 아멘 할렐루야로 하나님을 찬양하며 응답하여야 할 것이다. 사38:17, 20)

(요20:21)

예수께서 또 가라사대 너희에게 평강이 있을지어다' ( / 요20:19,21,26)

Again Jesus said, "Peace be with you! '

< 성광교회 이동원 목사 드림>

Mk 5장

1 They went across the lake / to the region of the Gerasenes.

2 When Jesus got out of the boat, / a man with an evil spirit / came from the tombs to meet him.

3 This man lived in the tombs, / and no one could bind him any more,/ not even with a chain.

4 For he had often been chained hand and foot,/ but he tore the chains apart / and broke the irons on his feet. / No one was strong enough to subdue him.

5 Night and day / among the tombs / and in the hills / he would cry out / and cut himself with stones.

6 When he saw Jesus from a distance,/ he ran /and fell on his knees in front of him.

7 He shouted at the top of his voice,/ "What do you want with me,/ Jesus, Son of the Most High God?/ Swear to God that you won't torture me!“

8 For Jesus had said to him, /"Come out of this man, / you evil spirit!"

9 Then Jesus asked him,/ "What is your name?"/ "My name is Legion," / he replied, "for we are many."

10 And he begged Jesus again and again / not to send them out of the area.

11 A large herd of pigs /was feeding /on the nearby hillside.

12 The demons begged Jesus, /"Send us among the pigs;/ allow us to go into them."

13 He gave them permission,/ and the evil spirits came out /and went into the pigs. / The herd, about two thousand in number,/ rushed down the steep bank / into the lake / and were drowned.

14 Those tending the pigs ran off / and reported this in the town and countryside, / and the people went out to see / what had happened.

15 When they came to Jesus,/ they saw the man / who had been possessed / by the legion of demons,/ sitting there, dressed / and in his right mind; / and they were afraid.

16 Those who had seen it / told the people / what had happened to the demon-possessed man / --and told about the pigs as well.

17 Then the people began to plead with Jesus / to leave their region.

18 As Jesus was getting into the boat,/ the man who had been demon-possessed / begged to go with him.

19 Jesus did not let him,/ but said, "Go home to your family and tell them / how much the Lord has done for you,/ and how he has had mercy on you.“

20 So the man went away / and began to tell in the Decapolis / how much Jesus had done for him. / And all the people were amazed. //

21 When Jesus had again crossed over by boat /to the other side of the lake,/ a large crowd gathered around him / while he was by the lake.

22 Then one of the synagogue rulers,/ named Jairus, came there. / Seeing Jesus, he fell at his feet

23 and pleaded earnestly with him, /"My little daughter is dying./ Please come and put your hands on her / so that she will be healed and live.“

24 So Jesus went with him./ A large crowd followed and pressed around him./

25 And a woman was there / who had been subject to bleeding / for twelve years.

26 She had suffered a great deal / under the care of many doctors / and had spent all she had, / yet instead of getting better she grew worse.

27 When she heard about Jesus,/ she came up behind him in the crowd / and touched his cloak,

28 because she thought, / "If I just touch his clothes,/ I will be healed.“

29 Immediately her bleeding stopped / and she felt in her body / that she was freed from her suffering.

30 At once Jesus realized / that power had gone out from him./ He turned around in the crowd and asked, / "Who touched my clothes?“

31 "You see the people crowding against you,"/ his disciples answered, / "and yet you can ask, / 'Who touched me?'“

32 But Jesus kept looking around to see / who had done it.

33 Then the woman, knowing what had happened to her,/ came and fell at his feet / and, / trembling with fear,/ told him the whole truth.

34 He said to her, / "Daughter, your faith has healed you. / Go in peace / and be freed from your suffering.“ //

35 While Jesus was still speaking,/ some men came from the house of Jairus,/ the synagogue ruler./ "Your daughter is dead," / they said. "Why bother the teacher any more?"/

36 Ignoring what they said, / Jesus told the synagogue ruler, / "Don't be afraid; just believe.“

37 He did not let anyone follow / him except Peter, James / and John the brother of James.

38 When they came to the home / of the synagogue ruler,/ Jesus saw a commotion,/ with people crying / and wailing loudly.

39 He went in and said to them,/ "Why all this commotion and wailing? / The child is not dead but asleep.“

40 But they laughed at him./ After he put them all out, / he took the child's father and mother / and the disciples who were with him,/ and went in where the child was.

41 He took her by the hand / and said to her, / "Talitha koum!" / (which means, "Little girl, I say to you, get up!").

42 Immediately the girl stood up / and walked around / (she was twelve years old). / At this they were completely astonished.

43 He gave strict orders / not to let anyone know about this, / and told them to give her something to eat.

hi
이전글  다음글  목록 글쓰기
츲ҺڻȰ ⵵ ȸ ѱ⵶ȸȸȸ ()ظ ѽŴѵȸ μȸڿȸ ȸ б ѽŴб ûȸȸ ŵȸ ŵȸ ȸÿ ѱ⵶ȸȸͽп