:: 한국기독교장로회총회 ::

한영성경124 (막5:35-43) / 달리다굼 - 소녀야 일어나라

이동원 (서울북노회,성광교회,목사) 2023-01-05 (목) 07:45 1년전 459  

막5:35-44

예수님께서 회당장 야이로의 딸의 죽게 된 병을 고치려 가는 중에 혈루증 앓은 여인이 찾아와 믿ㅇ므으로 예수님의 옷자락을 붙잡으므로 치료되었다. 야이로의 딸을 치료하러 가는 중에 일어난 혈루증 앓은 여인의 치료를 하셨다. 그 후 회당장 야이로의 죽을 병을 치료하시기 위해서 가시는 중에 회당장의 딸이 죽었다는 슬프고 절망적인 소식을 갖고 왔다. 

그럼에도 예수님은 그 곳에 가셔서 그 소녀를 살리신 것이다. 예수님께서는 죽은 그 소녀에게 잔다고 하셨고 소녀야 일어나라고 하셔서 살리신 것이다. 예수님은 죽은 소녀에게 살아나라 하시지 않고 일어나라고 하신 것이다. 그리고 그 소녀는 살아 난 것이다. 놀라운 말씀이고 놀라운 능력이셨다. 

(나인성의 관속에 죽은 청년에게 살아나라 하시기 않고 일어나라고 하셨다. 죽은지 나흘된 나사로에게 살아나라 하시지 않고 나오너라고 말씀하셨다.)

막5:

35 아직 말씀하실 때에 회당장의 집에서 사람들이 와서 가로되 당신의 딸이 죽었나이다 어찌하여 선생을 더 괴롭게 하나이까

35 While Jesus was still speaking,/ some men came from the house of Jairus,/ the synagogue ruler./ "Your daughter is dead," / they said. "Why bother the teacher any more?"/

36 예수께서 그 하는 말을 곁에서 들으시고 회당장에게 이르시되 두려워 말고 믿기만 하라 하시고

36 Ignoring what they said, / Jesus told the synagogue ruler, / "Don't be afraid; just believe.“

37 베드로와 야고보와 야고보의 형제 요한 외에 아무도 따라옴을 허치 아니하시고

37 He did not let anyone follow him / except Peter, James / and John the brother of James.

(* 예수님께서 어떤 때에는 세 제자만 데리고 가셨는데 그 세 제자는 베드로와 야고보와 요한이었다. 야고보는 예수님의 열 두 제자 중 최초의 순교자이었다. /  행12:1-2)

38 회당장의 집에 함께 가사 훤화함과 사람들의 울며 심히 통곡함을 보시고

38 When they came to the home / of the synagogue ruler,/ Jesus saw a commotion,/ with people crying / and wailing loudly.

39 들어가서 저희에게 이르시되 너희가 어찌하여 훤화하며 우느냐 이 아이가 죽은 것이 아니라 잔다 하시니

39 He went in and said to them,/ "Why all this commotion and wailing? / The child is not dead but asleep.“

40 저희가 비웃더라 예수께서 저희를 다 내어 보내신 후에 아이의 부모와 또 자기와 함께한 자들을 데리시고 아이 있는 곳에 들어가사

40 But they laughed at him./ After he put them all out, / he took the child's father and mother / and the disciples who were with him,/ and went in where the child was.

41 그 아이의 손을 잡고 가라사대 달리다굼 하시니 번역하면 곧 소녀야 내가 네게 말하노니 일어나라 하심이라

41 He took her by the hand and said to her, "Talitha koum!" (which means, "Little girl, I say to you, get up!")

(* He took her by the hand : 동사 목적어 전치사 + the + 신체의 부위 그 아이의 그녀의 손을 잡고,, take her by the hand,, 영어식 표현을 보라.)

(* 내가 네게 말하노니 / 과연 예수님은 말씀의 권세가 있음을 알 수 있다. 하나님 만이 가질 수있는 말씀의 권세를 가지셨다는 것이다. 이 분이 누구일까요, 요1:1, 14)

(* 소녀야 ,, 살아나라 고 하시지 않고 일어나라고 하신 것이다./ "Little girl, I say to you, get up!"). 

눅7:11-16

11 그 후에 예수께서 나인이란 성으로 가실새 제자와 허다한 무리가 동행하더니 12 성문에 가까이 오실 때에 사람들이 한 죽은 자를 메고 나오니 이는 그 어미의 독자요 어미는 과부라 그 성의 많은 사람도 그와 함께 나오거늘 13 주께서 과부를 보시고 불쌍히 여기사 울지 말라 하시고 

14 가까이 오사 그 관에 손을 대시니 멘 자들이 서는지라 

예수께서 가라사대 청년아 내가 네게 말하노니 일어나라 하시매 ( /* 청년이 죽었는데 살아나라 라고

말씀하신 것이 아니라 일어나라 라고 명하신 것이다.) 

15 죽었던 자가 일어 앉고 말도 하거늘 예수께서 그를 어미에게 주신대16 모든 사람이 두려워하며 하나님께 영광을 돌려 가로되 큰 선지자가 우리 가운데 일어나셨다 하고 또 하나님께서 자기 백성을 돌아보셨다 하더라

(* 예수님께서는 죽은 나인성의 과부의 아들에게 청년아 살아나라 하시지 않고 청년아 일어나라 하신 것이다.

11 Soon afterward, Jesus went to a town called Nain, and his disciples and a large crowd went along with him.

12 As he approached the town gate, a dead person was being carried out--the only son of his mother, and she was a widow. And a large crowd from the town was with her.

13 When the Lord saw her, his heart went out to her and he said, "Don't cry."

14 Then he went up and touched the coffin, and those carrying it stood still. He said, "Young man, I say to you, get up!15 The dead man sat up and began to talk, and Jesus gave him back to his mother.

16 They were all filled with awe and praised God. "A great prophet has appeared among us," they said. "God has come to help his people."

요11:43-44

43 이 말씀을 하시고 큰 소리로 나사로야 나오라 부르시니

44 죽은 자가 수족을 베로 동인 채로 나오는데 그 얼굴은 수건에 싸였더라 예수께서 가라사대 풀어 놓아 다니게 하라 하시니라

43 When he had said this, Jesus called in a loud voice, "Lazarus, come out!44 The dead man came out, his hands and feet wrapped with strips of linen, and a cloth around his face. Jesus said to them, "Take off the grave clothes and let him go."

(* 예수님께서는 죽은지 나흘 된 무덤 속의 나사로에게 나사로야 살아나라 하시지 않고 나사로야 나오라 고 명하신 것이다. 과연 예수님은 부활이요 영원한 생명이심을 보여주셨다. / 요11:25-26 )

또한 예수님께서 죽은지 나흘 된 나사로를 살리신 후 수건을 풀어 다니게 하라고 하셨다. 사람이 할 수 있는 것은 사람이 하게 하셨다.)

막5:

42 소녀가 곧 일어나서 걸으니 나이 열두 살이라 사람들이 곧 크게 놀라고 놀라거늘

42 Immediately the girl stood up / and walked around / (she was twelve years old). / At this they were completely astonished.

43 예수께서 이 일을 아무도 알지 못하게 하라고 저희를 많이 경계하시고 이에 소녀에게 먹을 것을 주라 하시니라

43 He gave strict orders / not to let anyone know about this, / and told them to give her something to eat.

(* 예수님께서는 사람이 할 수 없는 죽은 자를 살리시고 사람이 할 수 있는 먹을 것을 주고 먹는 일을 하게 하셨다. 나사로를 살리신 후에 풀어놓아 다니게 하라고 하셨다. 그 이전에 먼저 무덤의 돌을 옮겨놓으라고도 하셨다. 사람이 할 수 있는 일은 사람이 믿음으로 하게 하신 것이다. / 행27: )

(* 역사가 아놀드 토인비는 로마로 가는 사도 바울을 태운 배는 유럽에 기독교 문화를 싣고 갔다고 하였다. 로마 황제 가이사 앞에 재판받기 위해 로마로 가는 사도 바울 일행을 태운 배가 지중해 옆 아드리아 바다에서 유라굴라 광풍을 만나 십 사일 동안 해와 별을 볼 수 없는 상황이었다. 살 가능성은 전무한 상황을 바다 한 가운데서 만났다. 예수님께서는 276명은 생명에는 머리카락 하나 잃을 자가 없겠다고 하였다. 그런데 14일의 광풍이 지나 해안가에서 또 배가 파선되어 생명에 위험들에 직면하였다. 그런데 헤엄칠 수 있는 사람은 헤험쳐서 가고 그 외에는 배 물건이나 널조각에 의지하여 필사의 힘으로 과연 276명 다 구조함을 얻었다. 사람이 할 수 있는 일은 필사적으로 하여 그 약속이 성취된 것이다.

행27:

42 군사들은 죄수가 헤엄쳐서 도망할까 하여 저희를 죽이는 것이 좋다 하였으나 43 백부장이 바울을 구원하려 하여 저희의 뜻을 막고 헤엄칠 줄 아는 사람들을 명하여 물에 뛰어내려 먼저 육지에 나가게 하고 44 그 남은 사람들은 널조각 혹은 배 물건에 의지하여 나가게 하니 마침내 사람들이 다 상륙하여 구원을 얻으니라

42 The soldiers planned / to kill the prisoners / to prevent any of them / from swimming away and escaping. 43 But the centurion wanted / to spare Paul's life / and kept them  / from carrying out their plan. / He ordered / those who could swim / to jump overboard first / and get to land. 44 The rest were / to get there on planks / or on pieces of the ship. / In this way / everyone reached land / in safety.)

(* 이렇게 해서 다음의 예언이 성취된 것이다.

행27:22-25

22 내가 너희를 권하노니 이제는 안심하라 너희 중 생명에는 아무 손상이 없겠고 오직 배뿐이리라 23 나의 속한 바나의 섬기는 하나님의 사자가 어제 밤에 내 곁에 서서 말하되 24 바울아 두려워 말라 네가 가이사 앞에 서야 하겠고 또 하나님께서 너와 함께 행선하는 자를 다 네게 주셨다 하였으니

22 But now I urge you / to keep up your courage, / because not one of you will be lost; / only the ship will be destroyed.

23 Last night / an angel of the God / whose I am / and whom I serve / stood beside me
24 and said, / 'Do not be afraid, Paul. / You must stand trial / before Caesar; / and God has graciously given you / the lives of all / who sail with you.'

25 그러므로 여러분이여 안심하라 나는 내게 말씀하신 그대로 되리라고 하나님을 믿노라

25 So keep up your courage, / men, / for I have faith in God / that it will happen / just as he told me.)

< 성광교회 이동원 목사 드림>

막5장

1 They went across the lake / to the region of the Gerasenes.

2 When Jesus got out of the boat, / a man with an evil spirit / came from the tombs to meet him.

3 This man lived in the tombs, / and no one could bind him any more,/ not even with a chain.

4 For he had often been chained hand and foot,/ but he tore the chains apart / and broke the irons on his feet. / No one was strong enough to subdue him.

5 Night and day / among the tombs / and in the hills / he would cry out / and cut himself with stones.

6 When he saw Jesus from a distance,/ he ran /and fell on his knees in front of him.

7 He shouted at the top of his voice,/ "What do you want with me,/ Jesus, Son of the Most High God?/ Swear to God that you won't torture me!“

8 For Jesus had said to him, /"Come out of this man, / you evil spirit!"

9 Then Jesus asked him,/ "What is your name?"/ "My name is Legion," / he replied, "for we are many."

10 And he begged Jesus again and again / not to send them out of the area.

11 A large herd of pigs /was feeding /on the nearby hillside.

12 The demons begged Jesus, /"Send us among the pigs;/ allow us to go into them."

13 He gave them permission,/ and the evil spirits came out /and went into the pigs. / The herd, about two thousand in number,/ rushed down the steep bank / into the lake / and were drowned.

14 Those tending the pigs ran off / and reported this in the town and countryside, / and the people went out to see / what had happened.

15 When they came to Jesus,/ they saw the man / who had been possessed / by the legion of demons,/ sitting there, dressed / and in his right mind; / and they were afraid.

16 Those who had seen it / told the people / what had happened to the demon-possessed man / --and told about the pigs as well.

17 Then the people began to plead with Jesus / to leave their region.

18 As Jesus was getting into the boat,/ the man who had been demon-possessed / begged to go with him.

19 Jesus did not let him,/ but said, "Go home to your family and tell them / how much the Lord has done for you,/ and how he has had mercy on you.“

20 So the man went away / and began to tell in the Decapolis / how much Jesus had done for him. / And all the people were amazed. //

21 When Jesus had again crossed over by boat /to the other side of the lake,/ a large crowd gathered around him / while he was by the lake.

22 Then one of the synagogue rulers,/ named Jairus, came there. / Seeing Jesus, he fell at his feet

23 and pleaded earnestly with him, /"My little daughter is dying./ Please come and put your hands on her / so that she will be healed and live.“

24 So Jesus went with him./ A large crowd followed and pressed around him./

25 And a woman was there / who had been subject to bleeding / for twelve years.

26 She had suffered a great deal / under the care of many doctors / and had spent all she had, / yet instead of getting better she grew worse.

27 When she heard about Jesus,/ she came up behind him in the crowd / and touched his cloak,

28 because she thought, / "If I just touch his clothes,/ I will be healed.“

29 Immediately her bleeding stopped / and she felt in her body / that she was freed from her suffering.

30 At once Jesus realized / that power had gone out from him./ He turned around in the crowd and asked, / "Who touched my clothes?“

31 "You see the people crowding against you,"/ his disciples answered, / "and yet you can ask, / 'Who touched me?'“

32 But Jesus kept looking around to see / who had done it.

33 Then the woman, knowing what had happened to her,/ came and fell at his feet / and, / trembling with fear,/ told him the whole truth.

34 He said to her, / "Daughter, your faith has healed you. / Go in peace / and be freed from your suffering.“ //

35 While Jesus was still speaking,/ some men came from the house of Jairus,/ the synagogue ruler./ "Your daughter is dead," / they said. "Why bother the teacher any more?"/

36 Ignoring what they said, / Jesus told the synagogue ruler, / "Don't be afraid; just believe.“

37 He did not let anyone follow / him except Peter, James / and John the brother of James.

38 When they came to the home / of the synagogue ruler,/ Jesus saw a commotion,/ with people crying / and wailing loudly.

39 He went in and said to them,/ "Why all this commotion and wailing? / The child is not dead but asleep.“

40 But they laughed at him./ After he put them all out, / he took the child's father and mother / and the disciples who were with him,/ and went in where the child was.

41 He took her by the hand / and said to her, / "Talitha koum!" / (which means, "Little girl, I say to you, get up!").

42 Immediately the girl stood up / and walked around / (she was twelve years old). / At this they were completely astonished.

43 He gave strict orders / not to let anyone know about this, / and told them to give her something to eat.

(- ing)

hi
이전글  다음글  목록 글쓰기
츲ҺڻȰ ⵵ ȸ ѱ⵶ȸȸȸ ()ظ ѽŴѵȸ μȸڿȸ ȸ б ѽŴб ûȸȸ ŵȸ ŵȸ ȸÿ ѱ⵶ȸȸͽп