:: 한국기독교장로회총회 ::

한영성경128 (막6:45-56) / 실습훈련2 - 갈릴리 바다에서

이동원 (서울북노회,성광교회,목사) 2023-01-09 (월) 07:54 1년전 453  

1. 제자 특별 실습 훈련 2 - 갈릴리 바다에서 

예수님께서 천국비유를 가르치신 후 갈릴리 바다를 건너 가시는 과정에 제자들은 자신들도 모르게 실습 특별 훈련을 받았다. 

또한 예수님께서는 오병이어의 표적을 보여주신 후 건너편으로 가는 과정에서 갈릴리 바다를 건너가는 과정에서 자신들도 모르게 제자 야간 특별 실습 훈련을 받게 된 것이다. 베드로는 이 때 물위를 걷기도 하였다. 다음의 내용을 자세히 보면 오병이어의 표적 이후 제자 특별 실습 훈련인 것을 알 수 있다.

막6: 

45 예수께서 즉시 제자들을 재촉하사 자기가 무리를 보내는 동안에 배 타고 앞서 건너편 벳새다로 가게 하시고

45 Immediately Jesus made his disciples / get into the boat / and go on ahead of him / to Bethsaida,/ while he dismissed the crowd.

46 무리를 작별하신 후에 기도하러 산으로 가시다

46 After leaving them, / he went up on a mountainside/ to pray.

47 저물매 배는 바다 가운데 있고 예수는 홀로 뭍에 계시다가

47 When evening came, / the boat was in the middle of the lake, / and he was alone on land.

48 바람이 거스리므로 제자들의 괴로이 노 젓는 것을 보시고 밤 사경 즈음에 바다 위로 걸어서 저희에게 오사 지나가려고 하시매

48 He saw the disciples / straining at the oars,/ because the wind was against them. /About the fourth watch /of the night / he went out to them, / walking on the lake./ He was about to/ pass by them,

(* strain at ~ 을 잡아당기다.)

(* he went out to them, walking on the lake. : walking on the lake은 분사구문으로 동시동작)

(* About the fourth watch of the night ( 밤 사경 즈음에 ) : 로마인들은 오후 6시부터 오전6시까지의 밤시간을 4등분 하였는데 그 하나를 즉 경이라 한다그러므로 밤 사경은 새벽 3-6 시 시간이 된다고 한다.)

(* 물위를 걸어오시는 예수님 바람과 바다도 순종케 하시는 예수님이시라면 전능하신 분이신 것을 알 수 있다그분은 또한 모든 것을 아시는 전지 하신 분이시라면 제자들이 바다에서 역풍을 만나 괴로워하는 것을 아실 것인데 밤 일경이나 이경이 아닌 밤 사경에 나타나셨을까요, 왜 날이 다 세는 그 시간에 나타나셨을까요, 모든 것을 아시는 전지 그리고 전능하신 분이라면 좀 진즉 나타나시지요,,

예수님과 베드로가 배 위로 올라갔을 때에는 바람이 좀 불어도 안전에 괜찮을 것인데 왜 바람이 그 때에는 그쳤을까요,

비유교육 이후오병이어의 표적 이후 제자들은 갈릴리 바다를 건너가게 되었고 그 때에 왜 광풍이 역풍이 불어 죽을정도의 상황이 되었을까요,,)

49 제자들이 그의 바다 위로 걸어오심을 보고 유령인가 하여 소리지르니

49 but when they saw him / walking on the lake,/ they thought /he was a ghost./ They cried out,

50 저희가 다 예수를 보고 놀람이라 이에 예수께서 곧 더불어 말씀하여 가라사대 안심하라 내니 두려워 말라 하시고

50 because they all saw him / and were terrified. / Immediately he spoke to them / and said,/ "Take courage! It is I. / Don't be afraid.“

(* 내니 ,,  헬,원) 에고 에이미, 에고(I) 에이미(am) , 마14:27 / 헬라어 '에고 에이미' 는 출3:14 절의스스로 있는 자이다, 스스로 있다 의 뜻인 I am that I am / I am who I am 에서의 I am 과 같은 뜻이다. 대단히 의미 깊은 내용의 단어이다.

출3:13-14 에서 모세가 하나님의 이름을 물을 때 하나님께서 대답해 주신 여호와이다. 여호와는 원래 동사가 고유명사 여호와의 칭호가 되었다는 것을 알 수 있다. 요8:58 에서 예수님은 아브라함 이전에 있느니라 고 하셨을 때 ' 에고 에이미' 이다. 요8:58, 출3:14

헬라어로 번역 된 에고 에이미는 참으로 깊은 뜻이 있다. 하나님 만이 영원히 현재로 있다 존재하다 계시다 는 의미에서 에고 에이미 이다.
* 내,, 헬 ,원) 에고, 나, 나의 기본대명사, 

* 니,, 헬, 원) 에이미, am, be, to be, to exist, to be present, it is I )

51 배에 올라 저희에게 가시니 바람이 그치는지라 제자들이 마음에 심히 놀라니

51 Then he climbed into the boat /with them,/ and the wind died down./ They were completely amazed,

(* 예수님께서 배에 올라가시니 바람이 그치는 것이 의아하다, 예수님께서 배 안에 함께 계신다면 역풍이나 큰 바람도 두려움이 되지 않을 것인데 배에 올라가시니 바람이 그치는 것이다.  여기에서 무엇을 생각할 수 있을까요.)

52 이는 저희가 그 떡 떼시던 일을 깨닫지 못하고 도리어 그 마음이 둔하여졌음이러라

52 for they had not understood / about the loaves; / their hearts were hardened.

(* 제자들이 심히 놀란 이유는 무엇일까요, 그 이유가 이 구절에 나와있다. 사람들은 육신의 눈에 보이는 도전의 큰 위기와 두려움에  하나님의 말씀을 잊어버릴 때가 있을 것이다.)

53 건너가 게네사렛 땅에 이르러 대고

53 When they had crossed over, / they landed at Gennesaret / and anchored there.

(* 게네사렛  Gennesaret : 일명 긴네롯 (수11:2) , 갈릴리 호수 북서쪽, 가버나움 남서쪽의 넓은 평원 그러므로 요한복음에서는 가버나움이라고 하였다. 요6:17)

(* 큰 역풍이 있었지만 예수님을 배에 모시고 가려던 땅에 도착한 것이다.)

54 배에서 내리니 사람들이 곧 예수신 줄을 알고

54 As soon as /they got out of the boat, / people recognized Jesus.

55 그 온 지방으로 달려 돌아다니며 예수께서 어디 계시단 말을 듣는 대로 병든 자를 침상채로 메고 나아오니

55 They ran throughout / that whole region / and carried the sick on mats / to wherever they heard /he was.

56 아무데나 예수께서 들어가시는 마을이나 도시나 촌에서 병자를 시장에 두고 예수의 옷가에라도 손을 대게 하시기를 간구하니 손을 대는 자는 다 성함을 얻으니라

56 And wherever he went--/ into villages, towns or countryside--/ they placed the sick/ in the marketplaces./ They begged him /to let them touch / even the edge of his cloak, / and all who touched him / were healed.

(* beg + 목적어 + to 부정사 는 ’ ~에게 ~ 해달라고 간청하다‘ / let +목적어 + 동사원형 은 ’ ~ 하는 것을 햐용하다.)

=. 성경 지명 연구 갈릴리 바다에 괸해서,

갈릴리 바다라고도 하고 갈릴리 호수라고도 한다.

사실은 사면이 육지이기에 호수라고 하여야 할 것이다. 즉 갈릴리는 담수호이기에 호수라고 하여야 맞을 것이다. 그런데 그 호수가 바다같이 넓고 하여 바다라고도 부른다고 한다. 어떤 설에 의하면 바다를 볼 수 없었던 갈릴리 벳세다 사람들은 바다를 볼 수 없었던 탓에  넓은 크기의 갈릴리 호수를 보고 바다라고 하였다는 견해가 있다. 갈릴리 베새다  사람의 사도 요한은 바다라는 표현을 썼다. 요21:1 에서는 디베랴 바다, 그렇다면 갈릴리 호수의 크기는 어떠할까요.

갈릴리 호수의 남북의 길이는 21km , 동서의 길이는 12 km , 면적은 160 제곱 km, 즉 1만 6천 ha, , 최대 깊이 46 m , 평균수심 26 m 라고 한다.

갈릴리 호수에서 심한 폭풍이 일어났다는 표현이 등장한다. (마8:24, 막4:37, 눅8:22) 이는 북쪽의 헬몬산에서 불어오는 차가운 바람과 따드스한 호수의 공기가 상호작용하여 발생하는 것으로 때로는 2m 높이의 파도가 발생한다고 한다. 게다가 갈릴리호수는 평지보다 200m 낮은 지리적 특성으로 기온차가 급격히 발생하여 커다라나 풍랑이 발생할 연건이 충분하다.

그런데 그렇게 수 많은 무리가 모였는데 마이크 스피커 장치도 없는데 어떻게 그 말씀을 다 들을 수 있을까 할 수 있다. 그런데 오래 전에 들은 이야기인데 갈릴리 호수에서의 따뜻한 공기가 위로 바람의 흐름이 되어 멀리도 잘 들을 수 있다고 한다. 그러한 정에서도 갈릴리는 무리들을 가르치고 제자들을 훈련할 수 있는 참으로 멋있는 명장소라고 할 수 있을 것이다.

맑고 신선한 공기의 호수가 보이는 아름다운 장소, 간혹 호수에서의 영풍 광풍은 제자 실습훈련에  적격이고 무리들은 그 아름다운 전경에 평온한 호수와 대 자연을 공중의 새 들의 백합과을 보거나 상상하며 들을 수 있는 그리로 마이크 스피카 장치 없이도 자연음을 그대로 들을 수 있는 천혜의 교육장소이기도 하였다는 것을 알 수 있다.)

< 성광교회 이동원 목사 드림>

(* 영어는 영어식으로 읽고 발음 연음 문장배열 순서 영어식으로 이해했어야 했다한국말과는 여러 가지 면에서 정반대라고도 할 수 있는데 그 문장을 한국식으로 뒤로 갔다 앞으로 갔다 해석하고 이해한다는 것이 얼마나 이상하고 심지어 우스꽝스러울 정도일지도 모르게 공부하였다. 그 동안 결과적으로 말하고 읽고 이해하고 쓰기 위한 것보다 오직 시험을 위한 공부였다 할 것이다.

이제부터라도 영어문장식 순서대로 읽으면서 이해하고 해석하는 의미군으로 끊어일기어가며 이해하는 방식은 더욱 좋을 것이다.)

1 Jesus left there /and went to his hometown,/ accompanied by his disciples./

2 When the Sabbath came,/ he began to teach /in the synagogue,/ and many who heard him were amazed. / "Where did this man get these things?"/ they asked./ "What's this wisdom /that has been given him,/ that he even does miracles!

3 Isn't this the carpenter?/ Isn't this Mary's son / and the brother of James, Joseph, Judas and Simon? / Aren't his sisters here / with us?" / And they took offense at him.

4 Jesus said to them, / "Only in his hometown,/ among his relatives /and in his own house/ is a prophet without honor."/

5 He could not do / any miracles there,/ except lay his hands on a few sick people /and heal them.

6 And he was amazed at /their lack of faith./ Then Jesus went around teaching / from village to village.

7 Calling the Twelve to him,/ he sent them out /two by two / and gave them authority /over evil spirits.

8 These were his instructions: / "Take nothing for the journey / except a staff--no bread, no bag, no money /in your belts.

9 Wear sandals /but not an extra tunic./

10 Whenever you enter a house, / stay there / until you leave that town.

11 And if any place will not welcome you / or listen to you,/ shake the dust off /your feet / when you leave, / as a testimony against them.“

12 They went out /and preached / that people should repent.

13 They drove out many demons / and anointed many sick people /with oil / and healed them.

14 King Herod heard about this,/ for Jesus' name had become well known./ Some were saying, / "John the Baptist has been raised from the dead, / and that is why miraculous powers are at work in him.“

15 Others said, "He is Elijah." / And still others claimed, "He is a prophet,/ like one of the prophets of long ago.“

16 But when Herod heard this, he said, /"John, the man I beheaded, has been raised from the dead!

17 For Herod himself had given orders / to have John arrested,/ and he had him bound /and put in prison./ He did this because of Herodias, / his brother Philip's wife,/ whom he had married.

18 For John had been saying to Herod,/ "It is not lawful for you to have / your brother's wife.“

19 So Herodias nursed a grudge /against John / and wanted to kill him./ But she was not able to,

20 because Herod feared John / and protected him, / knowing him /to be a righteous and holy man./ When Herod heard John,/ he was greatly puzzled; / yet he liked to listen to him.

21 Finally the opportune time came. / On his birthday / Herod gave a banquet / for his high officials and military commanders / and the leading men of Galilee.

22 When the daughter of Herodias /came in and danced,/ she pleased Herod and his dinner guests. / The king said to the girl, / "Ask me /for anything you want, / and I'll give it to you.“

23 And he promised her /with an oath,/ "Whatever you ask /I will give you,/ up to half my kingdom.“

24 She went out /and said to her mother,/ "What shall I ask for?" / "The head of John the Baptist," she answered.

25 At once the girl hurried / in to the king/ with the request: / "I want you /to give me right now / the head of John the Baptist / on a platter.“

26 The king was greatly distressed,/ but because of his oaths and his dinner guests, / he did not want to refuse her.

27 So he immediately sent an executioner / with orders to bring John's head. / The man went, beheaded John in the prison,

28 and brought back /his head on a platter./ He presented it /to the girl, / and she gave it /to her mother.

29 On hearing of this, /John's disciples came / and took his body and laid it in a tomb.

30 The apostles gathered around Jesus / and reported to him all / they had done and taught.

31 Then, because so many people were coming and going / that they did not even have a chance to eat, / he said to them,/ "Come with me by yourselves / to a quiet place / and get some rest.“

32 So they went away by themselves / in a boat to a solitary place.

33 But many who saw them leaving / recognized them / and ran on foot from all the towns / and got there ahead of them.

34 When Jesus landed and saw a large crowd, / he had compassion on them,/ because they were like sheep without a shepherd. / So he began teaching them many things.

35 By this time it was late in the day,/ so his disciples came to him./ "This is a remote place," they said, / "and it's already very late.

36 Send the people away / so they can go to the surrounding countryside and villages / and buy themselves something to eat.“

37 But he answered, "You give them something to eat." / They said to him, / "That would take eight months of a man's wages! / Are we to go and spend that much on bread and give it to them to eat?“

38 "How many loaves do you have?" he asked. / "Go and see." / When they found out, / they said, "Fiveand two fish.“

39 Then Jesus directed them / to have all the people sit down / in groups / on the green grass.

40 So they sat down / in groups of hundreds and fifties.

41 Taking the five loaves and the two fish / and looking up to heaven, / he gave thanks and broke the loaves./ Then he gave them to his disciples / to set before the people./ He also divided the two fish among them all.

42 They all ate and were satisfied,/

43 and the disciples picked up twelve basketfuls / of broken pieces of bread and fish.

44 The number of the men who had eaten / was five thousand.

45 Immediately Jesus made his disciples get into the boat / and go on ahead of him to Bethsaida,/ while he dismissed the crowd.

46 After leaving them, / he went up on a mountainside to pray.

47 When evening came, / the boat was in the middle of the lake, / and he was alone on land.

48 He saw the disciples straining at the oars,/ because the wind was against them. /About the fourth watch of the night / he went out to them, / walking on the lake./ He was about to pass by them,

49 but when they saw him walking on the lake,/ they thought he was a ghost./ They cried out,

50 because they all saw him / and were terrified. / Immediately he spoke to them and said,/ "Take courage! It is I. Don't be afraid.“

51 Then he climbed into the boat with them,/ and the wind died down./ They were completely amazed,

52 for they had not understood / about the loaves; / their hearts were hardened.

53 When they had crossed over, / they landed at Gennesaret / and anchored there.

54 As soon as they got out of the boat, / people recognized Jesus.

55 They ran throughout that whole region / and carried the sick on mats / to wherever they heard he was.

56 And wherever he went--/ into villages, towns or countryside--/ they placed the sick in the marketplaces./ They begged him to let them touch / even the edge of his cloak, / and all who touched him were healed.

(- ing)

hi
이전글  다음글  목록 글쓰기
츲ҺڻȰ ⵵ ȸ ѱ⵶ȸȸȸ ()ظ ѽŴѵȸ μȸڿȸ ȸ б ѽŴб ûȸȸ ŵȸ ŵȸ ȸÿ ѱ⵶ȸȸͽп