:: 한국기독교장로회총회 ::

한영성경131 (막8:1-21) / 아직도 깨닫지 못하느냐 ?

이동원 (서울북노회,성광교회,목사) 2023-01-25 (수) 07:41 1년전 414  

1. 아직도 깨닫지 못하느냐, (막8:1-21)

8:

1 그 즈음에 또 큰 무리가 있어 먹을 것이 없는지라 예수께서 제자들을 불러 이르시되

1 During those days / another large crowd gathered./ Since they had nothing to eat, / Jesus called his disciples to him and said,

(* 예수님과 무리들의 의식주 경제 먹는문제에 대한 예수님의 모습을 보자.)

(* 또 큰 무리,, 참으로 많고 많은 사람들이 예수님을 따랐던 것을 알 수 있다. 그런데 현실적인 문제가 생긴 것이다. / * 무리 ,원) 오클로스 ,무리 , 사람들 , 백성 .)

2 내가 무리를 불쌍히 여기노라 저희가 나와 함께 있은 지 이미 사흘이매 먹을 것이 없도다

2 "I have compassion for these people; / they have already been with me three days / and have nothing to eat.

(* 내가 무리를 불쌍히 여기노라: 먹을 것이 없는 무리들 보시고 긍휼히 여기시는 예수님의 품성 심정을 볼 수 있다. /* 불쌍히 여기다: 스플랑크니조마이,, 불쌍히 여기다, 동정심을 가지다. 자비를 베풀다.)

(* 예수님께서 굶주린 무리들의 밥문제를 해결하시고 다 배불리 먹게 하셨다면 오늘도 예수님을 따르는 예수를 믿는 사람들의 경제 문제를 해결해 주시는 것을 알 수 있다. 그것은 창조이후로 하나님의 속성 능력 관심이었다. 의식주의 모든 것들을 다 준비하시고 사람을 자기의 형상대로 사랑의 교통의 대상으로 창조하셨고 그의 구원사의 과정에서도 광야에서 사십년 동안 특별한 방법으로 의식주의 문제를 해결해 주셨다.

오병이어의 기적과 칠병이어의 기적은 기적을 위한 기적이 아니라 하나님의 긍휼하심 의식주의 해결책을 보여주시는 표적이기도 하였다는 것이다. 마른 지팡이가 하룻 밤에 싹이 나고 꽃이 피고 마나발하고 살구열매가 맺음으로 하나님의 창조와 경영을 압축적으로 보여주는 모습과 비슷하다 할 것이다. 민17:)

(* they have already been with me three days : 그들은 이미 사흘동안이나 나와 함께 있었다. 현재완료 have+ 과거분사 는 과거의 동작 상태가 현재까지 계속되는 것을 나타낸다.)

(* 칠병 이어의 표적 / 오병이어 도시락 내어놓으니 ,, 그렇다면 사흘 동안 이라면 그러한 사람들이라면 여기서는 어떠한 말을 하겠는가, 사흘 분 도시락을 싸들고 다녔겠는가,)

아직도 깨닫지 못하느냐 ,, / 기적을 위한 기적이 아니라 표적 그리고 하나님의 긍휼 자비 그리고 경제 문제 해결을 볼 수 있다. 예수를 믿고 따르면 경제 문제는 해결해 주신다는 것을 압축적으로 보여주시고 있다.

1장을 보면 의식주 문제외 다 준비해 주시고 마지막에 하나님의 형상대로 존귀하게 사람을 창조 ,, 날이면 날마자 good good 에 이어 창조의 마지막 날에 사람까지 창조하시고 very good 그렇다면 사람은 하나님 보시기에 very good 의 존재한 영적 존재로 하나님과 교통할 수 있다는 것, 하나님께 경배 예배하며 교통할 수 있다는 것, 인격적 존재란 하나님과 교통할 수 있는 존재라는 것,)

(* 의식주의 경제문제 및 그 해결,, 1:, 8:1-4, 6:25-33. )

3 만일 내가 저희를 굶겨 집으로 보내면 길에서 기진하리라 그 중에는 멀리서 온 사람도 있느니라

3 If I send them home hungry,/ they will collapse on the way,/ because some of them have come a long distance.“

(* 예수님의 사랑과 긍휼의 세밀하심의 성품과 그 능력을 볼 수 있다. 하나님의 속성을 볼 수 있는 것이다.)

(* 저희가 나와 함께 있은 지 이미 사흘이매 먹을 것이 없도다. 그 중에는 멀리서 온 사람도 있느니라.예수님께서는 이 사람들의 경제문제를 어떻게 해결하셨을까요,)

4 제자들이 대답하되 이 광야에서 어디서 떡을 얻어 이 사람들로 배부르게 할 수 있으리이까

4 His disciples answered, / "But where in this remote place can anyone get enough bread / to feed them?“

5 예수께서 물으시되 너희에게 떡 몇 개나 있느냐 가로되 일곱이로소이다 하거늘

5 "How many loaves do you have?" Jesus asked./ "Seven," they replied.

6 예수께서 무리를 명하사 땅에 앉게 하시고 떡 일곱 개를 가지사 축사하시고 떼어 제자들에게 주어 그 앞에 놓게 하시니 제자들이 무리 앞에 놓더라

6 He told the crowd to sit down / on the ground./ When he had taken the seven loaves / and given thanks, / he broke them and gave them to his disciples / to set before the people, / and they did so.

(*축사하시고,, and given thanks, / he broke them and gave them to his disciples,, : 감사하며 축복하는 기도를 하셨다는 것이다.)

7 또 작은 생선 두어 마리가 있는지라 이에 축복하시고 명하사 이것도 그 앞에 놓게 하시니

7 They had a few small fish as well; / he gave thanks for them also / and told the disciples to distribute them.

(* 또 작은 생선 두어 마리가 있는지라 이에 축복하시고 ,, They had a few small fish as well; / he gave thanks for them also ,, )

8 배불리 먹고 남은 조각 일곱 광주리를 거두었으며

8 The people ate and were satisfied. / Afterward the disciples picked up / seven basketfuls of broken pieces / that were left over.

(* 광야 빈들에서 칠병이어의 기적 표적는 하나님의 속성을 예수님께서 보여주신 것 뿐 아니라 실제적으로 무리들의 경제문제 의식주 문제를 해결 해 주셨다는 것이다. 그렇다면 지금도 예수 믿는 사람들의 경재 문제 의식주의 문제는 해결해 주실 것을 알 수 있다. 그것은 이미 주님을 뜻을 따른 장정만 육십만 명의 백성들을 광야 사십 여년간 신앙여정 중에도 이미 있었던 것이다. 신8:1-4, 마6:25-33 .) 

9 사람은 약 사천 명이었더라 예수께서 저희를 흩어 보내시고

9 About four thousand men were present. / And having sent them away,

(* having sent them away, he got into the boat : 그들을 보내고 배에 오르셨다. after he had sent them away, he got into the boat 의 의미이다. 분사구문을 만들 때 부사절의 시제가 주절의 시제보다 앞설 겨우에는 완료형 분사구문인 Having + 과거분사 의 형태를 취한다.예수께서 배에 오르시기 전에 그들으르 보냈으므로 완료형 분사구문이 된다.)

10 곧 제자들과 함께 배에 오르사 달마누다 지방으로 가시니라

10 he got into the boat / with his disciples / and went to the region of Dalmanutha.

(* 그런데 그것이 이상하다,, 예수님의 천국 비교육 후 , 오병이어 표적 후 그리고 칠병이어의 표적 후 바다를 건너가는 장면이 나온다는 것이다.)

11 바리새인들이 나와서 예수께 힐난하며 그를 시험하여 하늘로서 오는 표적을 구하거늘

11 The Pharisees came / and began to question Jesus. / To test him, they asked him for / a sign from heaven.

12 예수께서 마음 속에 깊이 탄식하시며 가라사대 어찌하여 이 세대가 표적을 구하느냐 내가 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 이 세대에게 표적을 주시지 아니하리라 하시고

12 He sighed deeply and said, / "Why does this generation ask for a miraculous sign? / I tell you the truth, / no sign will be given to it.“

13 저희를 떠나 다시 배에 올라 건너편으로 가시니라

13 Then he left them, / got back into the boat / and crossed to the other side.

(* 다시,, 비유교육 후 오병이어 표적 후 ,그리고 칠병 이어의 표적 후 바다를 건너가는 장면이 나온 다는 것이다. )

14 제자들이 떡 가져오기를 잊었으매 배에 떡 한 개밖에 저희에게 없더라

14 The disciples had forgotten / to bring bread, / except for one loaf they had with them / in the boat.

(* 예수님의 천국비유 교육 이후 어병이어의 표적 이후 갈릴리 바다를 건너가게 된다는 것이다. 그 때 큰 풍랑을 역풍을 만나기도 하였다. 실제적으로 제자들이 죽을 것 같은 상황의 호수 바다 가운데서 제자들의 실제 실습 훈련을 받았다고 할 수 있다. 칠병이어 기적 이후에 갈릴리 바다를 건너가면서 
또 무엇을 배우게 되었을까요. 제자들은 무엇을 잊었을까요, 

실제적으로는 떡 가져오는 것을 그리고 신앙적 영적으로는 오병이어의 표적 칠병이어의 표적의 의미를 잊고 있었던 것이다. 예수님은 그 제자들에게 물었다. 또 기억하지 못하느냐,)

15 예수께서 경계하여 가라사대 삼가 바리새인들의 누룩과 헤롯의 누룩을 주의하라 하신대

15 "Be careful," Jesus warned them. / "Watch out for the yeast of the Pharisees and that of Herod.“

(* Watch out for : ~를 조심하다.)

16 제자들이 서로 의논하기를 이는 우리에게 떡이 없음이로다 하거늘

16 They discussed this with one another / and said, "It is because we have no bread.“

17 예수께서 아시고 이르시되 너희가 어찌 떡이 없음으로 의논하느냐 아직도 알지 못하며 깨닫지 못하느냐 너희 마음이 둔하냐

17 Aware of their discussion, / Jesus asked them: / "Why are you talking about having no bread? / Do you still not see or understand? / Are your hearts hardened?

(* Aware of : ~ 를 알아 차리고)

(* 왜 예수님은 이렇게 말씀하셨을까요, : 너희가 어찌 떡이 없음으로 의논하느냐 아직도 알지 못하며 깨닫지 못하느냐 너희 마음이 둔하냐 / "Why are you talking about having no bread? / Do you still not see or understand? Are your hearts hardened?)

18 너희가 눈이 있어도 보지 못하며 귀가 있어도 듣지 못하느냐 또 기억지 못하느냐

18 Do you have eyes but fail to see, / and ears but fail to hear?/ And don't you remember?

(* fail + to 부정사 는 ‘ ~ 하지 않다‘ 는 뜻이다.)

19 내가 떡 다섯 개를 오천 명에게 떼어 줄 때에 조각 몇 바구니를 거두었더냐 가로되 열둘이니이다

19 When I broke the five loaves / for the five thousand,/ how many basketfuls of pieces did you pick up?" / "Twelve," they replied.

(* 보통 개수를 물을 때는 how many + 셀수 있는 명사의 복수형을 ,, 양을 물을 때에는 how much + 셀 수 없는 명사의 단수형을 쓴다. )

(* Twelve," they replied. 대답은 참 잘했어요,,)

20 또 일곱 개를 사천 명에게 떼어 줄 때에 조각 몇 광주리를 거두었더냐 가로되 일곱이니이다

20 "And when I broke the seven loaves / for the four thousand, / how many basketfuls of pieces / did you pick up?" They answered, "Seven.“

(* They answered, "Seven.“ : 역시 대답은 참 잘했어요. 일곱이니이다.)

21 가라사대 아직도 깨닫지 못하느냐 하시니라

21 He said to them, "Do you still not understand?“

( * 예수님께서 비유교육 후 갈릴리 바다를 건너시며 제자 훈련, 오병이어의 표적 후 제자들이 갈릴리 바다를 건너는 중에 제자 훈련 이른 바 칠병이어의 표적 후에 갈릴리 바다를 건너는 중에 다시 깨닫게하는 실습교육을 볼 수 있다. 아직도 깨닫지 못하느냐, Do you still not understand? )

(* 아직도 깨닫지 못하느냐 , Do you still not understand?)

주 예수님께서는 오병이어의 표적에 이어 칠병이어의 표적을 주여주시고 깨닫게 하셨다.

우리의 신앙여정에 또 또 복이, 은혜 위에 은헤가 함께 하시기를 기원하며,, 

' 우리가 다 그의 충만한 데서 받으니 은혜 위에 은혜러라'

From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another.' (요1:16)

< 성광교회 이동원 목사 드림>

1 During those days / another large crowd gathered./ Since they had nothing to eat, / Jesus called his disciples to him and said,

2 "I have compassion for these people; / they have already been with me three days / and have nothing to eat.

3 If I send them home hungry,/ they will collapse on the way,/ because some of them have come a long distance.“

4 His disciples answered, / "But where in this remote place can anyone get enough bread / to feed them?“

5 "How many loaves do you have?" Jesus asked./ "Seven," they replied.

6 He told the crowd to sit down / on the ground./ When he had taken the seven loaves / and given thanks, / he broke them and gave them to his disciples / to set before the people, / and they did so.

7 They had a few small fish as well; / he gave thanks for them also / and told the disciples to distribute them.

8 The people ate and were satisfied. / Afterward the disciples picked up / seven basketfuls of broken pieces / that were left over.

9 About four thousand men were present. / And having sent them away,

10 he got into the boat / with his disciples / and went to the region of Dalmanutha.

11 The Pharisees came / and began to question Jesus. / To test him, they asked him for / a sign from heaven.

12 He sighed deeply and said, / "Why does this generation ask for a miraculous sign? / I tell you the truth, no sign will be given to it.“

13 Then he left them, / got back into the boat / and crossed to the other side.

14 The disciples had forgotten / to bring bread, / except for one loaf they had with them / in the boat.

15 "Be careful," Jesus warned them. / "Watch out for the yeast of the Pharisees and that of Herod.“

16 They discussed this with one another / and said, "It is because we have no bread.“

17 Aware of their discussion, / Jesus asked them: / "Why are you talking about having no bread? / Do you still not see or understand? Are your hearts hardened?

18 Do you have eyes but fail to see, / and ears but fail to hear?/ And don't you remember?

19 When I broke the five loaves / for the five thousand,/ how many basketfuls of pieces did you pick up?" / "Twelve," they replied.

20 "And when I broke the seven loaves / for the four thousand, / how many basketfuls of pieces / did you pick up?" They answered, "Seven.“

21 He said to them, "Do you still not understand?“

22 They came to Bethsaida, / and some people brought a blind man / and begged Jesus to touch him.

23 He took the blind man by the hand / and led him outside the village. / When he had spit on the man's eyes / and put his hands on him, / Jesus asked, "Do you see anything?“

24 He looked up and said, / "I see people; / they look like trees walking around.“

25 Once more Jesus put his hands / on the man's eyes. / Then his eyes were opened, / his sight was restored, / and he saw everything clearly.

26 Jesus sent him home, / saying, "Don't go into the village.“

27 Jesus and his disciples went on to the villages / around Caesarea Philippi. / On the way he asked them, / "Who do people say I am?“

28 They replied, "Some say John the Baptist; / others say Elijah; / and still others, one of the prophets.“

29 "But what about you?" he asked./ "Who do you say I am?" / Peter answered, "You are the Christ.“

(* 1:1 )

30 Jesus warned them not to tell anyone / about him.

31 He then began to teach them / that the Son of Man must suffer many things / and be rejected by the elders, / chief priests / and teachers of the law, / and that he must be killed / and after three days rise again.

32 He spoke plainly about this, / and Peter took him aside / and began to rebuke him.

33 But when Jesus turned / and looked at his disciples, / he rebuked Peter. / "Get behind me, Satan!" he said. / "You do not have in mind the things of God, / but the things of men.“

34 Then he called the crowd to him / along with his disciples and said: / "If anyone would come after me, / he must deny himself and take up his cross / and follow me.

35 For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, / but whoever loses his life for me / and for the gospel / will save it.

36 What good is it for a man / to gain the whole world, / yet forfeit his soul?

37 Or what can a man give in exchange / for his soul?

38 If anyone is ashamed of me / and my words / in this adulterous / and sinful generation, / the Son of Man will be ashamed of him / when he comes in his Father's glory / with the holy angels."

(- ing)

hi
이전글  다음글  목록 글쓰기
츲ҺڻȰ ⵵ ȸ ѱ⵶ȸȸȸ ()ظ ѽŴѵȸ μȸڿȸ ȸ б ѽŴб ûȸȸ ŵȸ ŵȸ ȸÿ ѱ⵶ȸȸͽп