:: 한국기독교장로회총회 ::

한영성경133 (막8:27-38) / 너희는 나를 누구라 하느냐?

이동원 (서울북노회,성광교회,목사) 2023-01-25 (수) 07:58 1년전 490  

1. 너희는 나를 누구라 하느냐,

( 막8:27-38)

27 예수와 제자들이 가이사랴 빌립보 여러 마을로 나가실새 노중에서 제자들에게 물어 가라사대 사람들이 나를 누구라고 하느냐

27 Jesus and his disciples went on to the villages / around Caesarea Philippi. / On the way he asked them, / "Who do people say I am?“

(* 가이사랴 빌립보:

가이사랴 빌립보의 언덕을 올라가는 여정에는 시내와 분천이 흐르는 곳이었다. 8장의 그곳은 ,, 이 예언이 성취되는 현장에서 예수님을 구약에 오시기로 약속된 그 메시야 그 그리스도 하나님의 아들이라고 고백한 것이다. 그곳은 분천이 흐르고 이 예언이 성취되는 현장에서 말이다.

또한 이 장소는 예루살렘으로부터 190Km 떨어진 헤르몬 산 근처의 성읍으로 우상숭배로 유명한 곳이었다고 한다. 가나안 원주민들은 여기에서 바알신을 헬라계 사람들은 그들의 신당을 (Pan) 지었고 , 헤롯은 여기에 신전을 지어 가이사 아구스도에게 바쳤다. 이러한 우상 숭배의 장소에서 예수님을 구약에 약속한 그 메시야 그리스도 하나님이 육신으로 오신 하나님의 아들이라고 선언한 것이다. 이것은 온 세상의 우상숭배의 곳에 선언해야 할 복된 선언인 것이다.

그리고 그 복된 선언의 고백의 근거에 복되다고 하였고 이 고백위에 내 교회를 세우신다고 하였고 교회에(교인들) 천국열쇠를 주신다고 약속하셨다. 그리고 그것은 그메시야의 대속의 죽으심으로 성취되었고 교회의 탄생으로 완성되었고 행2장 지금도 계속되고 있는 것이다. 그러므로 베드로의 신앙고백에 복되다고 하셨고 그 고백을 한 교인들은 복된 사람들이라는 것이다. 과연 복음인 것이다. 과연 그 복음의 성취인 것이다. 1:1 , 16:13-21)

(* "Who do people say I am?“ 사람들이 나를 누구라 하는냐 의문문이 명사절로서 다른 문장의 일부가 될 때 이를 간접의문문이라 하며 그 어순은 의문사주어동사이다이 때 주절의 동사가 say, think, believe ,guess, suppose, expect. imagine, 등일 때는 의문사가 문장의 맨 앞에 온다이 문장은 Do people say 와 Who am I 라는 두 문장을 결합한 것이다의문사 뒤에 오는 동사:say,think, believe ,guess, suppose, expect. imagine,)

28 여짜와 가로되 세례 요한이라 하고 더러는 엘리야, 더러는 선지자 중의 하나라 하나이다

28 They replied, "Some say John the Baptist; / others say Elijah; / and still others, one of the prophets.“

29 또 물으시되 너희는 나를 누구라 하느냐 베드로가 대답하여 가로되 주는 그리스도시니이다 하매

29 "But what about you?" he asked./ "Who do you say I am?" / Peter answered, "You are the Christ.“

(* 막1:1 마가복음이 베드로의 복음이라고도 할 수 있다고 하였던 이유이다베드로의 통역자 마가베드로의 믿음의 아들이기도 하였다베드로는 예수님을 세 번이나 부인하였고 인간적으로 불완전하고 실수 투성이의 모습도 있다그것은 마음은 원이로도 인간 누구나 가지고 있는 연약한 모습이다우리도 불완전하다그럼에도 소망이 있고 복된 주님의 자녀이다지금도 하나님의 영 예수의 영 성령의 내주하심과 함께하심 때문에 복되고 승리의 신앙여정이 될 수 있는 것이다.)1:1 )

(* 예수님의 열 두 제자 중에 한 사람인 마태는 이 상황의 내용을 좀 더 자세히 기록하고 있다. 마16:13- 28)

1. 네가 복이 있도다 (마16:17) /

1. 내가 (이 신앙고백의)  반석위에 내 교회를 세우리니 (마16:18)  / 행2 장에서 약속대로 세우셨다. 그 후 교회 교인들 안에 교인들과 함께 하셨고 영원히 그의 성령으로 함께 하신다.

1. 내가 천국 열쇠를 네게 주리니 (마16:19) / 이 약속대로 교회 교인들에게 천국열쇠를 주신 증거를 초대교회사 사도행전에서 볼 수 있다. 행12: , 16: , 마18:18-20 )

30 이에 자기의 일을 아무에게도 말하지 말라 경계하시고

30 Jesus warned them not to tell anyone / about him.

31 인자가 많은 고난을 받고 장로들과 대제사장들과 서기관들에게 버린 바 되어 죽임을 당하고 사흘 만에 살아나야 할 것을 비로소 저희에게 가르치시되

31 He then began to teach them / that the Son of Man must suffer many things / and be rejected by the elders, / chief priests / and teachers of the law, / and that he must be killed / and after three days rise again.

(* He then began to teach ,, )

(* 그 당시 그 누구도 고난받고 대속의 죽으심을 죽으시는 메시야 임을 알지 못했다. 심지어 예수님의 제자들까지 말이다. 로마의 속국에서 로마를 물리치고 해방이 되고 강대한 나라를 만드실 메시야로 알았던 것이다. 예수님의 대속의 죽으심 그리고 부활 이후 승천 직전에도 로마로부터 이스라엘을 회복할 때가 이때 입니까 물었을 정도이었다. 동문서답이라고 할까요,, 성령이 임하신 후 예수님의 오심의 모든 것을 더욱 확실하고 분명하게 알게 되었다. 1:6-8. 그러므로 더구나 지금 베드로는 이렇게 말하고 있는 것이다. )

(* 53:

(* 세례 요한의 선언 ,, 하나님의 어린 양,, 세상 죄를 지고가는 하나님의 어린 양,, 그것은 대속의 죽음을 죽으시는 그 메시야,, 하나님께서 육신으로 오셔서 대속의 죽으심을 죽으시는 그 메시야를 정확히 선언하였던 것이다. /사40:3. 마11:2-11, 11:10-11, 막1:7-8, 눅1:5-25, 눅1:57-80, 요1:6-7, 1:19-28, 1:29-36)

그러한 메시야는 그 당시 그 누구도 어쩌면 아무도 알지 못했던 ,, 주님을 그 메시야 그리스도로 고백 선언하였던 베드로도 고난 대속의 죽으심 부활 성령임재의 메시야인 것을 알지 못했다. 오직 세례 요한 만이 메시야의 의미를 정확히 알고 선언하였다는 것을 알 수 있는데 심지어 세례 요한마저 그가 옥에 있을 때 그도 오실 그이가 당신이옵니까 라고 제자들을 통해서 물었을 정도이었다. 세례 요한이 그의 제자들을 통하여 한 질문은 모든 사람들에게 예수님께서 오실 그 분 그 메시야이심을 역설적으로 더욱 확실하게 증명해 주신 것이다. 11: , 18:15- )

(* 예수님의 고난과 대속의 죽으심은 예수님 자신이 말씀 하셨을까요,

막8:29-31

막9:31

막10:32-34 ,45.)

32 드러내 놓고 이 말씀을 하시니 베드로가 예수를 붙들고 간하매

32 He spoke plainly about this, / and Peter took him aside / and began to rebuke him.

(* 예수님은 제자 베드로의 신앙고백 후 드디어, 분명히 밝히 말씀하셨다.)

(* 다시, 그 당시의 모든 사람들이 정치적인 메시야를 기대하였듯이 , 즉 제사장들 서기관 율법학자 장로들 백성들이 정치적 메시야를 기대하였다는 것이다. 그런데 예수님을 그 메시야로 고백한 베드로마저도 예수님을 정치적인 메시야로 생각하였음을 알 수 있다. 메시야를 기다리고 기대하였던 모든 이스라엘 사람들은 메시야가 이스라엘을 로마 식민지에서 해방하고 강대한 나라를 만들 것을 기대하였다. 그러므로 오병이어의 기적 이후 예수님을 임금삼으려고 한 것이다.

하나님께서 약속하신 메시야는 그러한 정치적 메시야 세상의 지상에서만의 어떤 메시야가 전혀 아니었던 것이다. 53: )

33 예수께서 돌이키사 제자들을 보시며 베드로를 꾸짖어 가라사대 사단아 내 뒤로 물러가라 네가 하나님의 일을 생각지 아니하고 도리어 사람의 일을 생각하는도다 하시고

33 But when Jesus turned / and looked at his disciples, / he rebuked Peter. / "Get behind me, Satan!" he said. / "You do not have in mind the things of God, / but the things of men.“

(* 이러한 베드로는 말은 이스라엘의 모든 사람들 즉 제사장 서기관 율법학자 장로들 백성들 모두가 그 놀라운 그 메시야의 일을 완전히 이해하지 못했다그러므로 메시야를 예언한 이사야 마저도 이러한 메시야를 전한들 누가 믿겠느냐고 하면서 고난 받는 메시야와 그 이후를 예언하였다53:)

(* have in mind ~를 마음에 간직하다. 기억하다. / have something in mind . 어떤 일을 마음에 두다. 생각하다.)

34 무리와 제자들을 불러 이르시되 아무든지 나를 따라오려거든 자기를 부인하고 자기 십자가를 지고 나를 좇을 것이니라

34 Then he called the crowd to him / along with his disciples and said: / "If anyone would come after me, / he must deny himself and take up his cross / and follow me.

(* along with : ~ 과 함께)

35 누구든지 제 목숨을 구원코자 하면 잃을 것이요 누구든지 나와 복음을 위하여 제 목숨을 잃으면 구원하리라

35 For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, / but whoever loses his life for me / and for the gospel / will save it.

36 사람이 만일 온 천하를 얻고도 제 목숨을 잃으면 무엇이 유익하리요

36 What good is it for a man / to gain the whole world, / yet forfeit his soul?

(* it: 형식상 주어, / 의미상 주어: for a man / 진주어: to gain )

37 사람이 무엇을 주고 제 목숨을 바꾸겠느냐

37 Or what can a man give in exchange / for his soul?

(* 목숨, ,) 프쉬케 , 영혼 , 생명 , 목숨.

히브리어 네페쉬, 때로는 레브 와 레바브의 역어로 사용되었다.)

38 누구든지 이 음란하고 죄 많은 세대에서 나와 내 말을 부끄러워하면 인자도 아버지의 영광으로 거룩한 천사들과 함께 올 때에 그 사람을 부끄러워하리라

38 If anyone is ashamed of me / and my words / in this adulterous / and sinful generation, / the Son of Man will be ashamed of him / when he comes in his Father's glory / with the holy angels."

1 During those days / another large crowd gathered./ Since they had nothing to eat, / Jesus called his disciples to him and said,

2 "I have compassion for these people; / they have already been with me three days / and have nothing to eat.

3 If I send them home hungry,/ they will collapse on the way,/ because some of them have come a long distance.“

4 His disciples answered, / "But where in this remote place can anyone get enough bread / to feed them?“

5 "How many loaves do you have?" Jesus asked./ "Seven," they replied.

6 He told the crowd to sit down / on the ground./ When he had taken the seven loaves / and given thanks, / he broke them and gave them to his disciples / to set before the people, / and they did so.

7 They had a few small fish as well; / he gave thanks for them also / and told the disciples to distribute them.

8 The people ate and were satisfied. / Afterward the disciples picked up / seven basketfuls of broken pieces / that were left over.

9 About four thousand men were present. / And having sent them away,

10 he got into the boat / with his disciples / and went to the region of Dalmanutha.

11 The Pharisees came / and began to question Jesus. / To test him, they asked him for / a sign from heaven.

12 He sighed deeply and said, / "Why does this generation ask for a miraculous sign? / I tell you the truth, no sign will be given to it.“

13 Then he left them, / got back into the boat / and crossed to the other side.

14 The disciples had forgotten / to bring bread, / except for one loaf they had with them / in the boat.

15 "Be careful," Jesus warned them. / "Watch out for the yeast of the Pharisees and that of Herod.“

16 They discussed this with one another / and said, "It is because we have no bread.“

17 Aware of their discussion, / Jesus asked them: / "Why are you talking about having no bread? / Do you still not see or understand? Are your hearts hardened?

18 Do you have eyes but fail to see, / and ears but fail to hear?/ And don't you remember?

19 When I broke the five loaves / for the five thousand,/ how many basketfuls of pieces did you pick up?" / "Twelve," they replied.

20 "And when I broke the seven loaves / for the four thousand, / how many basketfuls of pieces / did you pick up?" They answered, "Seven.“

21 He said to them, "Do you still not understand?“

22 They came to Bethsaida, / and some people brought a blind man / and begged Jesus to touch him.

23 He took the blind man by the hand / and led him outside the village. / When he had spit on the man's eyes / and put his hands on him, / Jesus asked, "Do you see anything?“

24 He looked up and said, / "I see people; / they look like trees walking around.“

25 Once more Jesus put his hands / on the man's eyes. / Then his eyes were opened, / his sight was restored, / and he saw everything clearly.

26 Jesus sent him home, / saying, "Don't go into the village.“

27 Jesus and his disciples went on to the villages / around Caesarea Philippi. / On the way he asked them, / "Who do people say I am?“

28 They replied, "Some say John the Baptist; / others say Elijah; / and still others, one of the prophets.“

29 "But what about you?" he asked./ "Who do you say I am?" / Peter answered, "You are the Christ.“

(* 1:1 )

30 Jesus warned them not to tell anyone / about him.

31 He then began to teach them / that the Son of Man must suffer many things / and be rejected by the elders, / chief priests / and teachers of the law, / and that he must be killed / and after three days rise again.

32 He spoke plainly about this, / and Peter took him aside / and began to rebuke him.

33 But when Jesus turned / and looked at his disciples, / he rebuked Peter. / "Get behind me, Satan!" he said. / "You do not have in mind the things of God, / but the things of men.“

34 Then he called the crowd to him / along with his disciples and said: / "If anyone would come after me, / he must deny himself and take up his cross / and follow me.

35 For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, / but whoever loses his life for me / and for the gospel / will save it.

36 What good is it for a man / to gain the whole world, / yet forfeit his soul?

37 Or what can a man give in exchange / for his soul?

38 If anyone is ashamed of me / and my words / in this adulterous / and sinful generation, / the Son of Man will be ashamed of him / when he comes in his Father's glory / with the holy angels."

(- ing)

hi
이전글  다음글  목록 글쓰기
츲ҺڻȰ ⵵ ȸ ѱ⵶ȸȸȸ ()ظ ѽŴѵȸ μȸڿȸ ȸ б ѽŴб ûȸȸ ŵȸ ŵȸ ȸÿ ѱ⵶ȸȸͽп