:: 한국기독교장로회총회 ::

한영성경134 (막9:1-29) / 변화산에서 - 오직 예수

이동원 (서울북노회,성광교회,목사) 2023-01-31 (화) 07:31 1년전 492  

구약의 사 53 장의 그 메시야에 대한 예언에 고운 모양도 없고 아름다운 풍채도 없었다는 것이다. 그 예언대로 그 메시야인신 예수님은 사람들이 보기에 그 외모에 찬란하고 빛난 모습이 아닌 것 이었겠지만  변화산에서 이렇게 한번은 분명하게 그 메시야의 실상이라고 할 영광스럽고 찬란한 모습을 보여주신 것이다. 막 9장을 보자.

1 또 저희에게 이르시되 내가 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 여기 섰는 사람 중에 죽기 전에 하나님의 나라가 권능으로 임하는 것을 볼 자들도 있느니라 하시니라

1 And he said to them, / "I tell you the truth, / some who are standing here / will not taste death / before they see the kingdom of God / come with power.“

(* 이 말씀은 예수님께서 제자들에게 너희는 나를 누구라 하느냐 하였을 때 베드로를 통해 정확한 대답을 한 그 후 그 장소에서 하신 말씀이다.)

(* 예수님께서 가이사랴 빌립보에서 베드로의 신앙고백 이후 제자들에게 하신 말씀이라고 한다면 그 열 두 제자 중에 하나님의 나라가 권능으로 임하는 것을 본 사람이 있어야 한다.

그렇다면 하나님의 나라가 무엇일까요 어떻게 임하였을까요 하나님의 나라가 권능으로 임하는 것을 성령으로 임하는 것을 말하는 것을 알 수 있다. 그것은 행2: 에 이루어졌다. 1:8 권능은 성령으로 임하시는 것을 알 수 있다.

(* 하나님의 나라가 권능으로 임하는 것은 무엇일까요,

여기 섰는 사람 중에 라는 말씀을 본다면 그것은 행2장의 성령 강림을 말씀하신 것을 알 수 있다.
여기 있는 사람이 권능으로 임한 볼 수 있는 하나님의 나라는 행 2장에서 성령으로 임한 하나님의 나라를 본 것이다행 장 )

1:8

8 오직 성령이 너희에게 임하시면 너희가 권능을 받고 예루살렘과 온 유대와 사마리아와 땅 끝까지 이르러 내 증인이 되리라 하시니라

8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."

( * 성령이 임하면 하나님의 나라가 임하였다는 것이다.

(마12:28)
그러나 내가 하나님의 성령을 힘입어 귀신을 쫓아내는 것이면 하나님의 나라가 이미 너희에게 임하였느니라.
28 But if I drive out demons by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.

(눅11:20)
그러나 내가 만일 하나님의 손을 힘입어 귀신을 쫓아내는 것이면 하나님의 나라가 이미 너희에게 임하였느니라

20 But if I drive out demons by the finger of God, then the kingdom of God has come to you.

(* 하나님의 성령을 하나님의 손이라고도 표현 한 것을 볼 수 있다.)

(눅17:20)

바리새인들이 하나님의 나라가 어느 때에 임하나이까 묻거늘 예수께서 대답하여 가라사대 하나님의 나라는 볼 수 있게 임하는 것이 아니요

20 Once, having been asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, "The kingdom of God does not come with your careful observation,

(눅17:21)
또 여기 있다 저기 있다고도 못하리니 하나님의 나라는 너희 안에 있느니라'

21 nor will people say, 'Here it is,' or 'There it is,' because the kingdom of God is within you."

(* 하나님의 나라는 지리적으로 여기 저기의 어떤 나라가 아니라 우리 안에 성령으로 임한 것임을 알 수 있다. 그 사람이 또한 영원한 하나님의 나라에 들어갈 수 있을 것이다. 이미 하나님의 나라가 임하여 그 나라에 들어갔기 때문이다, 이것은 또한 거듭남으로 임한 새생명 즉 영생이라고도 표현 할 수 있을 것이다.)

막9: 

2 엿새 후에 예수께서 베드로와 야고보와 요한을 데리시고 따로 높은 산에 올라가셨더니 저희 앞에서 변형되사

2 After six days / Jesus took Peter, /James and John with him / and led them up a high mountain, / where they were all alone./ There he was transfigured / before them

(* 엿새 후에 어느 날을 기준으로 엿새 후 일까요,,

그 앞부분을 보면 베드로 의 놀라운 신앙 고백 후 엿새 후 인 것이다.)

(* 메시야로 오신 분은 과연 고운 모양도 없고 아름다음 풍채도 없도다(사53:2) 함과 같이 외모로는 보통 사람들과 구분할 수 없었을 것이다. 그럼에도 그 메시야는 변화산에서 한번 특별한 모습을 보여주셨다. 그것을 세 제자만이 보았다. 그 장면을 본 세 증인이 있었다.)

(* a high mountain, 높은 산: 여기서는 가이사랴 빌립보 북방의 헤르몬 산으로 성경학자들은 추정한다.)

(* all alone. 전적으로, 전적으로 혼자서, 따로.)

( * 17:1-2

엿새 후에 예수께서 베드로와 야고보와 그 형제 요한을 데리시고 따로 높은 산에 올라가셨더니)

2 저희 앞에서 변형되사 그 얼굴이 해같이 빛나며 옷이 빛과 같이 희어졌더라

1 After six days Jesus took with him Peter, James and John the brother of James, and led them up a high mountain by themselves.

2 There he was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and his clothes became as white as the light.)

(* 사도 요한이 밧모섬에서 변화산에서 본 똑같은 모습을 보았다면,

부활하신 예수님이 밧모섬에서 나타나셨을 때 사도 요한은 얼마나 놀랐을까요,

바로 그 예수님이시다. 변화산에서 변형된 모습으로 우리에게 보여준 그 모습의 예수님! )

(계1:16)
그 오른손에 일곱 별이 있고 그 입에서 좌우에 날선 검이 나오고 그 얼굴은 해가 힘있게 비취는 것 같더라
16 In his right hand he held seven stars, and out of his mouth came a sharp double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.)

(* 다시, 17: 2 절과 계 1:16 절을 비교해 보자.

(마17:2 ) 

그 얼굴이 해같이 빛나며  His face shone like the sun

(계1:16) 

그 얼굴은 해가 힘있게 비취는 것 같더라 His face was like the sun shining.

(마17:3)

3 그 옷이 광채가 나며 세상에서 빨래하는 자가 그렇게 희게 할 수 없을 만큼 심히 희어졌더라

3 His clothes became dazzling white, / whiter than anyone / in the world / could bleach them.

9:

4 이에 엘리야가 모세와 함께 저희에게 나타나 예수로 더불어 말씀하거늘

4 And there appeared / before them / Elijah and Moses, / who were talking with Jesus.

(* 왜 여기에 모세와 엘리야가 나타났을까요, 율법을 대표하는 모세, 선지자를 나타내는 엘리야 ,, 그리고 사라지고 오직 예수 만 보이게 된 것이다. 구약의 모세와 엘리야가 나타난 것은 구약에서 부활와 영생에 대하여 강조하지 않았다고 하여도 그 실상을 사실적 압축적으로 보여주는 것일까요, )

5 베드로가 예수께 고하되 랍비여 우리가 여기 있는 것이 좋사오니 우리가 초막 셋을 짓되 하나는 주를 위하여, 하나는 모세를 위하여, 하나는 엘리야를 위하여 하사이다 하니

5 Peter said to Jesus, / "Rabbi, it is good / for us / to be here. / Let us put up / three shelters--/ one for you, / one for Moses / and one for Elijah.“

(* it is good for us to be here. / it : 가주어, for us: to 부정사의 의미상 주어 , to be: 진주어)

6 이는 저희가 심히 무서워하므로 저가 무슨 말을 할는지 알지 못함이더라

6 (He did not know / what to say, / they were so frightened.)

( * 영문법,

6 (He did not know what to say, they were so frightened.)

* what to say = what he should say / 의문사 + to 부정사 / 명사구가 되어 주어, 목적어, 보어로 쓰인다./ 무슨 말을 해야 할는지,

* what + 부정사 , 무엇을 ~ 할지로 해석할 수 있다. / 예문, I don’t know what to say. 나는 무슨 말을 해야할지 모르겠다. / 너무 고맙거나 미안할 때 사용하는 말. / They asked me what to do. 그들은 나에게 무엇을 할건지 물었다.

* 의문사 + to 부정사 ( 의문사 to 동사원형) 는 명사절을 줄여서 명사구로 만든 것이라고 볼 수 있다. 의문사 중 why 를 제외하고 모두 가능 / , how + 주어+ 조동사 + 동사 -> how + to + 동사 / how I should 동사원형 = how to 동사원형 / 주어+ 조동사 -> to / 결국 주어 + 조동사를 to 바꿔서 명사구로 만든 형태, 절을 구로 줄인 압축된 표현이기에 해석은 문맥에 따라 조금씩 달라질 수 있다. / how+ to 부정사 어떻게 ~ 하는지 , ~ 하는 법 /

9:

7 마침 구름이 와서 저희를 덮으며 구름 속에서 소리가 나되 이는 내 사랑하는 아들이니 너희는 저의 말을 들으라 하는지라

7 Then a cloud appeared / and enveloped them, / and a voice came /from the cloud: / "This is my Son, / whom I love. / Listen to him!“

(* "This is my Son, whom I love. Listen to him!“ / whom = and him)

(* , whom I love. Listen to him!“ / , whom = and him )

(* a voice came / from the cloud: 하늘에서 목소리는 하나님의 목소리, 하나님은 목소리로 자신을 나타내셨다. 출19:19, 삼상3:19-21, 40:6.)

(* 이는 내 사랑하는 아들이니, 이것은 메시야의 다른 표현이고 ,, 예수님은 하나님이 육신으로 나타나신 분이시고, 하나님이 보내시기도 한 분이시다. 하나님이 보내신 사람은 많이 있을 수 있다. 그러나 하나님이 보내시고 하나님이 육신으로 오신 분은 오직 예수님 뿐이시다요7:28 , 16:27-30.)

8 문득 둘러보니 아무도 보이지 아니하고 오직 예수와 자기들뿐이었더라

8 Suddenly, / when they looked around, / they no longer saw anyone / with them / except Jesus.

>> 산 아래서 1

9 저희가 산에서 내려올 때에 예수께서 경계하시되 인자가 죽은 자 가운데서 살아날 때까지는 본 것을 아무에게도 이르지 말라 하시니

9 As they were coming down the mountain, / Jesus gave them orders / not to tell anyone / what they had seen / until the Son of Man had risen / from the dead.

10 저희가 이 말씀을 마음에 두며 서로 문의하되 죽은 자 가운데서 살아나는 것이 무엇일까 하고

10 They kept the matter to themselves, / discussing / what "rising from the dead" meant.

(* keep A to oneself : A 를 혼자 간직하다.)

(* 제자들은 죽은 자 가운데서 살아나는 것이 무엇일까 궁금해서 토론하였다는 것이다. / 예수님의 제자들로서 제한된 인간으로서 죽은 자 가운데서 살아나는 것을 인간의 이성으로는 받아드리기 어려웠던 것을 알 수 있다. 예수님이 죽은 자 가운데서 살아나신다는 것이 무엇을 의미하는 것일까요, 그것이 가능하겠으며 그것이 무엇을 의미하는 것일까 토론하였음을 알 수 있다. what "rising from the dead" meant?)

11 이에 예수께 묻자와 가로되 어찌하여 서기관들이 엘리야가 먼저 와야 하리라 하나이까

11 And they asked him, / "Why do the teachers of the law / say / that Elijah must come first?“

12 가라사대 엘리야가 과연 먼저 와서 모든 것을 회복하거니와 어찌 인자에 대하여 기록하기를 많은 고난을 받고 멸시를 당하리라 하였느냐

12 Jesus replied, / "To be sure, / Elijah does come first, / and restores all things. /Why then is it written / that the Son of Man must suffer / much / and be rejected?

13 그러나 내가 너희에게 이르노니 엘리야가 왔으되 기록된 바와 같이 사람들이 임의로 대우하였느니라 하시니라

13 But I tell you,/ Elijah has come, / and they have done to him / everything / they wished, / just as / it is written about him.“

>> 산 아래서 2.. 

(* 그 영광스럽고 놀랍고 찬란하고 활홀하였던일이 있었던 그 산 위에서 내려오니'

세상은 과연 문제 많은 세상이었다. 여기가 좋아오니,, 세상은 참으로 문제가 많은 힘든 곳이기도 하다. 그것은 베드로가 여기가 좋아오니 의 말속에도 함축되어 있다고 할 수 있다.

그 놀라운 일을 체험한 산에서 내려오니 바로 어떠한 일이 있었는가요,,)

14 저희가 이에 제자들에게 와서 보니 큰 무리가 둘렀고 서기관들이 더불어 변론하더니

14 When they came / to the other disciples,/ they saw a large crowd / around them / and the teachers / of the law / arguing with them.

15 온 무리가 곧 예수를 보고 심히 놀라며 달려와 문안하거늘

15 As soon as / all the people saw Jesus, / they were overwhelmed / with wonder / and ran to greet him.

( * 그 상황이 얼마나 절박하였으면 ,, 예수님이 산 위에서 내려오자, 온 무리가 예수님을 보고 심히 놀라며 달려왔겠는가,)

(* be overwhelmed with , 압도되다.)

(* 그 극한 상황에서, 온 무리가 예수님께 달려와 문안하는 모습이 상상해 보시라. As soon as / all the people saw Jesus,, and ran to greet him.)

16 예수께서 물으시되 너희가 무엇을 저희와 변론하느냐

16 "What are you arguing / with them about?" / he asked.

(* 토론이나 변론으로 시간을 보내며, 그 상황에서 변론으로 해결될 문제가 아니었다.)

17 무리 중에 하나가 대답하되 선생님 벙어리 귀신들린 내 아들을 선생님께 데려왔나이다

17 A man in the crowd / answered, "Teacher, I brought you / my son, / who is possessed / by a spirit / that has robbed him / of speech.

(* be possessed by ~ 에 의해 사로 잡히다.)

18 귀신이 어디서든지 저를 잡으면 거꾸러져 거품을 흘리며 이를 갈며 그리고 파리하여 가는지라 내가 선생의 제자들에게 내어쫓아 달라 하였으나 저희가 능히 하지 못하더이다

18 Whenever it seizes him,/ it throws him to the ground./ He foams at the mouth,/ gnashes his teeth and becomes rigid. / I asked your disciples /to drive out the spirit, / but they could not.“

(* 산 아래의 세상은 문제가 많다. 참으로 문제 많은 어려운 세상의 한 단면을 볼 수 있다.)

(* throw A to B: A 를 B 에 던지다./ gnash one's teeth (분노, 유감등으로) 이를 갈다./ drive out ~를 몰아내다.)

(* 내가 당신의 제자들에게 내어쫓아 달라 하였다. I asked your disciples /to drive out the spirit .: ask+목적어+ to부정사 / ~에게 ~ 해달라고 부탁하다.)

19 대답하여 가라사대 믿음이 없는 세대여 내가 얼마나 너희와 함께 있으며 얼마나 너희를 참으리요 그를 내게로 데려오라 하시매

19 "O unbelieving generation," / Jesus replied, / "how long shall I stay with you?/ How long shall I put up with you?/ Bring the boy to me.“

20 이에 데리고 오니 귀신이 예수를 보고 곧 그 아이로 심히 경련을 일으키게 하는지라 저가 땅에 엎드러져 굴며 거품을 흘리더라

20 So they brought him./ When the spirit saw Jesus, / it immediately threw the boy /into a convulsion. /He fell to the ground /and rolled around, /foaming at the mouth./

(* foaming at the mouth. 거품을 흘리면서, / 분사구문의 foaming 은 동시동작으로 ~ 하면서 , 부대상황 (동시동작, 연속동작) 의 분사구문. )

(* 이러한 어려운 일들도 예수님은 치료해 해결해 주셨다는 것이다.)

21 예수께서 그 아비에게 물으시되 언제부터 이렇게 되었느냐 하시니 가로되 어릴 때부터니이다

21 Jesus asked the boy's father,/ "How long has he been like this?"/ "From childhood,"/ he answered.

(* How long ~ like this?: 언제부터 이렇게 되었느냐, / How long ,, 얼마나 오랫동안)

22 귀신이 저를 죽이려고 불과 물에 자주 던졌나이다 그러나 무엇을 하실 수 있거든 우리를 불쌍히 여기사 도와 주옵소서

22 "It has often thrown him / into fire or water /to kill him. /But if you can do anything, / take pity on us / and help us.“

(* take pity on ~ 을 불쌍히(가엾이) 여기다.)

(* throw A into B: A를 B 속으로 집어 던지다.)

23 예수께서 이르시되 할 수 있거든이 무슨 말이냐 믿는 자에게는 능치 못할 일이 없느니라 하시니

23 "'If you can'?"/ said Jesus. / "Everything is possible / for him who believes.“

(* "Everything is possible / for him who believes. : 믿는 자는 능치 못할 일이 없느니라.

개정의 능히 하지 못할 일이 없느니라는 잘못된 번역이라 할 수 있다. 믿는 자에게 주시는 능력을 말씀한 것인데 능히 하지 못할 일이 없다는 것은 믿는 자는 무슨 일을 해도 된다는 뜻이 되기도 한다. 이것은 국어적으로 보아도 적절한 번역이라고 할 수 없다. 왜 잘 번역된 이러한 부분을 적절하지 않게 개정하였는지 참으로 그러하다.)

24 곧 그 아이의 아비가 소리를 질러 가로되 내가 믿나이다 나의 믿음 없는 것을 도와 주소서 하더라

24 Immediately the boy's father exclaimed, / "I do believe;/ help me overcome my unbelief!“

25 예수께서 무리의 달려 모이는 것을 보시고 그 더러운 귀신을 꾸짖어 가라사대 벙어리 되고 귀먹은 귀신아 내가 네게 명하노니 그 아이에게서 나오고 다시 들어가지 말라 하시매

25 When Jesus saw / that a crowd was running /to the scene,/ he rebuked the evil spirit. /"You deaf and mute spirit," /he said, /"I command you, /come out of him /and never enter him again.“

( * "I command you, come out of him and never <to> enter him again.“ / to 부정사를 부정할 때는 부정어를 to 부정사 앞에 쓴다.

* 7:36 Jesus commanded them not to tell anyone. )

26 귀신이 소리지르며 아이로 심히 경련을 일으키게 하고 나가니 그 아이가 죽은 것같이 되어 많은 사람이 말하기를 죽었다 하나

26 The spirit shrieked, / convulsed him violently /and came out. / The boy looked so much /like a corpse /that many said, /"He's dead.“

27 예수께서 그 손을 잡아 일으키시니 이에 일어서니라

27 But Jesus took him /by the hand /and lifted him / to his feet, /and he stood up.

(* took A by the hand : A의 손을 잡다. )

(* to his feet  / to one's feet : 일어서도록)

28 집에 들어가시매 제자들이 종용히 묻자오되 우리는 어찌하여 능히 그 귀신을 쫓아내지 못하였나이까

28 After Jesus had gone indoors, /his disciples asked him privately, /"Why couldn't we drive it out?“

(* 왜 제자들이 종용히 물었을까요, 어찌하여,, - 제자들도 자신들이 참 답답했던 모양이다.)

29 이르시되 기도 외에 다른 것으로는 이런 유가 나갈 수 없느니라 하시니라

29 He replied, /"This kind can come out /only by prayer.“

(* 마태복음에는 ,, 17:14-19-20 )

< 성광교회 이동원 목사 드림>

1 And he said to them, / "I tell you the truth, / some who are standing here / will not taste death / before they see the kingdom of God / come with power.“

2 After six days / Jesus took Peter, /James and John with him / and led them up a high mountain, / where they were all alone./ There he was transfigured / before them.

3 His clothes became dazzling / white, / whiter than anyone / in the world / could bleach them.

4 And there appeared / before them / Elijah and Moses, / who were talking with Jesus.

5 Peter said to Jesus, / "Rabbi, it is good / for us / to be here. / Let us put up / three shelters--/ one for you, / one for Moses / and one for Elijah.“

6 (He did not know / what to say, / they were so frightened.)

7 Then a cloud appeared / and enveloped them, / and a voice came /from the cloud: / "This is my Son, / whom I love. / Listen to him!“

8 Suddenly, / when they looked around, / they no longer saw anyone / with them / except Jesus.

9 As they were coming down the mountain, / Jesus gave them orders / not to tell anyone / what they had seen / until the Son of Man had risen / from the dead.

10 They kept the matter to themselves, / discussing / what "rising from the dead" meant.

11 And they asked him, / "Why do the teachers of the law / say / that Elijah must come first?“

12 Jesus replied, / "To be sure, / Elijah does come first, / and restores all things. /Why then is it written / that the Son of Man must suffer / much / and be rejected?

13 But I tell you,/ Elijah has come, / and they have done to him / everything / they wished, / just as / it is written about him.“

14 When they came / to the other disciples,/ they saw a large crowd / around them / and the teachers / of the law / arguing with them.

15 As soon as / all the people saw Jesus, / they were overwhelmed / with wonder / and ran to greet him.

16 "What are you arguing / with them about?" / he asked.

17 A man in the crowd / answered, "Teacher, I brought you / my son, / who is possessed / by a spirit / that has robbed him / of speech.

18 Whenever it seizes him,/ it throws him to the ground./ He foams at the mouth,/ gnashes his teeth and becomes rigid. / I asked your disciples /to drive out the spirit, / but they could not.“

19 "O unbelieving generation," / Jesus replied, / "how long shall I stay with you?/ How long shall I put up with you?/ Bring the boy to me.“

20 So they brought him./ When the spirit saw Jesus, / it immediately threw the boy /into a convulsion. /He fell to the ground /and rolled around, /foaming at the mouth./

21 Jesus asked the boy's father,/ "How long has he been like this?"/ "From childhood,"/ he answered.

22 "It has often thrown him / into fire or water /to kill him. /But if you can do anything, / take pity on us / and help us.“

23 "'If you can'?"/ said Jesus. / "Everything is possible / for him who believes.“

24 Immediately the boy's father exclaimed, / "I do believe;/ help me overcome my unbelief!“

25 When Jesus saw / that a crowd was running /to the scene,/ he rebuked the evil spirit. /"You deaf and mute spirit," /he said, /"I command you, /come out of him /and never enter him again.“

26 The spirit shrieked, / convulsed him violently /and came out. / The boy looked so much /like a corpse /that many said, /"He's dead.“

27 But Jesus took him /by the hand /and lifted him /to his feet, /and he stood up.

28 After Jesus had gone indoors, /his disciples asked him privately, /"Why couldn't we drive it out?“

29 He replied, /"This kind can come out /only by prayer.“

30 They left that place /and passed through Galilee./ Jesus did not want /anyone to know /where they were,

31 because he was teaching his disciples./ He said to them, /"The Son of Man is going to / be betrayed / into the hands of men. /They will kill him, / and after three days / he will rise.“

32 But they did not understand / what he meant /and were afraid / to ask him/ about it.

33 They came to Capernaum./ When he was in the house, /he asked them, /"What were you arguing about /on the road?“

34 But they kept quiet /because on the way/ they had argued about /who was the greatest.

35 Sitting down,/ Jesus called the Twelve /and said, /"If anyone wants /to be first,/ he must be /the very last,/ and the servant of all.“

36 He took a little child /and had him stand /among them./ Taking him in his arms,/ he said to them,

37 "Whoever welcomes one / of these little children / in my name / welcomes me; /and whoever welcomes me/ does not welcome me / but the one who sent me.“

38 "Teacher," said John, / "we saw a man / driving out demons / in your name /and we told him / to stop, / because he was not one /of us.“

39 "Do not stop him,"/ Jesus said./ "No one / who does a miracle /in my name /can in the next moment / say anything bad / about me,

40 for whoever is not against us / is for us.

41 I tell you the truth,/ anyone who gives you /a cup of water /in my name /because you belong to Christ / will certainly not lose / his reward.

42 "And if anyone causes /one of these little ones /who believe in me / to sin,/ it would be better /for him /to be thrown /into the sea /with a large millstone /tied around his neck.

43 If your hand causes you /to sin, /cut it off. / It is better /for you /to enter life /maimed / than with two hands /to go into hell, /where the fire never goes out.

45 And if your foot causes you / to sin,/ cut it off. /It is better for you /to enter life crippled / than to have two feet /and be thrown into hell.

47 And if your eye causes you /to sin, /pluck it out./ It is better for you /to enter the kingdom of God /with one eye /than to have two eyes /and be thrown into hell,

48 where "'their worm does not die, /and the fire is not quenched.'

49 Everyone will be salted /with fire.

50 "Salt is good, /but if it loses / its saltiness, /how can you make it /salty again? Have salt in yourselves, /and be at peace / with each other."

(- ing)

hi
이전글  다음글  목록 글쓰기
츲ҺڻȰ ⵵ ȸ ѱ⵶ȸȸȸ ()ظ ѽŴѵȸ μȸڿȸ ȸ б ѽŴб ûȸȸ ŵȸ ŵȸ ȸÿ ѱ⵶ȸȸͽп