:: 한국기독교장로회총회 ::

한영성경135 (막9:30-50) / 메시야의 고난 죽으심 부활,,

이동원 (서울북노회,성광교회,목사) 2023-01-31 (화) 07:52 1년전 537  

1. 구약에 약속하신 메시야의 고난 죽으심 부활 성령강림 교회 탄생 

그 메시야의 고난 죽으심 부활 성령강림 교회 탄생으로 교인으로서 내가 여기에 있는 것이다.

성경에서 메시야를 보내신다는 예언이 있지만 또한 여호와께서 세상에 육신을 입고 오신다는 예언이 있는 것이다. 그 메시야의 오심을 여호와의 오심으로 예언하신 것이다. 그리고 예수님께서도 자신을 하나님 아버지께서 나오시고 또한 하나님이 보내신 분으로 알리신 것이다. 이러한 내용은 인간의 이성으로는 이해하기 어려울 수 있다. 그러나 예수님은 그것을 분명하게 말씀하신 것이다. (7: , 16: )

9: 30-31은 예수님 자신의 죽으심 부활에 대해서 말씀하고 계신 것이다. 그 메시야는 고난 대속의 죽으심 부활 성령으로 임재 교회 탄생으로 성취 ,, 를 위한 메시야 이셨던 것이다. 그러나 그러하나 메시야을 알지 못한 베드로는 그것을 말렸다가 크게 책망을 받았고 제자들도 부활이 주님이 다시 살아나심이 무엇을 말하는 것인가 하였다는 것이다. 고전15:20

막9:

30 그 곳을 떠나 갈릴리 가운데로 지날새 예수께서 아무에게도 알리고자 아니하시니

30 They left that place /and passed through Galilee./ Jesus did not want /anyone to know /where they were,

31 이는 제자들을 가르치시며 또 인자가 사람들의 손에 넘기워 죽임을 당하고 죽은 지 삼 일 만에 살아나리라는 것을 말씀하시는 연고더라

31 because he was teaching his disciples./ He said to them, /"The Son of Man is going to / be betrayed / into the hands of men. /They will kill him, / and after three days / he will rise.“

(* 9: 20 But if I drive out demons by the finger of God, then the kingdom of God has come to you.

* 예수님 자신의 대속의 죽으심 부활,, 성령으로 강림 교회세우심 예언 )

1). 가이사랴 빌립보에서 베드로의 신앙고백 이후

2). 8:29-31 ,45 ,, 9:31, 10:32-34 ,, 14:8

3). 하나님께서 약속하시고 앞서 보낸 세례 요한의 알림 ,,)

32 그러나 제자들은 이 말씀을 깨닫지 못하고 묻기도 무서워하더라

32 But they did not understand / what he meant /and were afraid / to ask him/ about it.

(* 노중에서(on the road) 토론한 것이 무엇이냐,,)

33 가버나움에 이르러 집에 계실새 제자들에게 물으시되 너희가 노중에서 서로 토론한 것이 무엇이냐 하시되

33 They came to Capernaum./ When he was in the house, /he asked them, /"What were you arguing about /on the road?“

34 저희가 잠잠하니 이는 노중에서 서로 누가 크냐 하고 쟁론하였음이라

34 But they kept quiet /because on the way/ they had argued about /who was the greatest.

(* 누가 크냐 하는 이러한 권력욕은 예수님의 제자들도 있었다는 것이다. 인생들은 연약하다. 그리고,,)

35 예수께서 앉으사 열두 제자를 불러서 이르시되 아무든지 첫째가 되고자 하면 뭇 사람의 끝이 되며 뭇 사람을 섬기는 자가 되어야 하리라 하시고

35 Sitting down,/ Jesus called the Twelve /and said, /"If anyone wants /to be first,/ he must be /the very last,/ and the servant of all.“

(* be first, 첫째(으뜸)가 되다.

* be the very last : 정녕 마지막이 되다. very 는 한정어(first, last, next ) 앞에서 최상급(바로, 확실히 등) 으로 쓰인다.)

36 어린아이 하나를 데려다가 그들 가운데 세우시고 안으시며 제자들에게 이르시되

36 He took a little child /and had him stand /among them./ Taking him in his arms,/ he said to them,

(* Take A in one's arms : A를 팔로 감싸다. 안다.)

37 누구든지 내 이름으로 이런 어린아이 하나를 영접하면 곧 나를 영접함이요 누구든지 나를 영접하면 나를 영접함이 아니요 나를 보내신 이를 영접함이니라

37 "Whoever welcomes one / of these little children / in my name / welcomes me; /and whoever welcomes me/ does not welcome me / but the one who sent me.“

38 요한이 예수께 여짜오되 선생님 우리를 따르지 않는 어떤 자가 주의 이름으로 귀신을 내어쫓는 것을 우리가 보고 우리를 따르지 아니하므로 금하였나이다

38 "Teacher," said John, / "we saw a man / driving out demons / in your name /and we told him / to stop, / because he was not one /of us.“

39 예수께서 가라사대 금하지 말라 내 이름을 의탁하여 능한 일을 행하고 즉시로 나를 비방할 자가 없느니라

39 "Do not stop him,"/ Jesus said./ "No one / who does a miracle /in my name /can in the next moment / say anything bad / about me,

(*anything, something, nothing 등은 형용사가 그 뒤에서 수식한다.)

40 우리를 반대하지 않는 자는 우리를 위하는 자니라

40 for whoever is not against us / is for us.

(* against : 반대하는 / for : 찬성하는)

41 누구든지 너희를 그리스도에게 속한 자라 하여 물 한 그릇을 주면 내가 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 저가 결단코 상을 잃지 않으리라

41 I tell you the truth,/ anyone who gives you /a cup of water /in my name /because you belong to Christ / will certainly not lose / his reward.

42 또 누구든지 나를 믿는 이 소자 중 하나를 실족케 하면 차라리 연자 맷돌을 그 목에 달리우고 바다에 던지움이 나으리라

42 "And if anyone causes /one of these little ones /who believe in me / to sin,/ it would be better /for him /to be thrown /into the sea /with a large millstone /tied around his neck.

(* 소자 ,, 2: 의 소자는 아들을 ,, 이 구절의 소자는 원문으로 아들을 뜻하는 소자가 아니다. )

43 만일 네 손이 너를 범죄케 하거든 찍어 버리라 불구자로 영생에 들어가는 것이 두 손을 가지고 지옥 꺼지지 않는 불에 들어가는 것보다 나으니라

43 If your hand causes you /to sin, /cut it off. / It is better /for you /to enter life /maimed / than with two hands /to go into hell, /where the fire never goes out.

(* causes A to B : A 로 하여금 B 하게 하다.)

44 (없음)

45 만일 네 발이 너를 범죄케 하거든 찍어 버리라 절뚝발이로 영생에 들어가는 것이 두 발을 가지고 지옥에 던지우는 것보다 나으니라

45 And if your foot causes you / to sin,/ cut it off. /It is better for you /to enter life crippled / than to have two feet /and be thrown into hell.

46 (없음)

47 만일 네 눈이 너를 범죄케 하거든 빼어 버리라 한 눈으로 하나님의 나라에 들어가는 것이 두 눈을 가지고 지옥에 던지우는 것보다 나으니라

47 And if your eye causes you /to sin, /pluck it out./ It is better for you /to enter the kingdom of God /with one eye /than to have two eyes /and be thrown into hell,

48 거기는 구더기도 죽지 않고 불도 꺼지지 아니하느니라

48 where "'their worm does not die, /and the fire is not quenched.'

49 사람마다 불로서 소금 치듯 함을 받으리라

49 Everyone will be salted /with fire.

(* be salted with fire: 불로서 소금침을 받다. 극한 시련을 뜻함)

50 소금은 좋은 것이로되 만일 소금이 그 맛을 잃으면 무엇으로 이를 짜게 하리요 너희 속에 소금을 두고 서로 화목하라 하시니라

50 "Salt is good, /but if it loses / its saltiness, /how can you make it /salty again? Have salt in yourselves, /and be at peace / with each other."

(* 소금은 좋은 것이로되, Salt is good, / 소금은 고대부터 음식의 가장 귀한 재료로 사용되었다.)

(* be at peace with : ~ 와 사이좋게 지내다, 화목하다. harmonious, peaceful // 평화조약 peace treaty/ 평화회담 peace talks /

국제평화 international peace /세계평화 world peace. )

5:9 / 산상수훈에서,,

화평케 하는 자는 복이 있나니 저희가 하나님의 아들이라 일컬음을 받을 것임이요

9 Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God.

(*영어 문장을 영어식으로 읽고 이해하여야 할 것이었다. 그런데 그 동안 영어문장을 한국식으로 뒤로 갔다 앞으로 갔다 해석하는 것은 적절하다고 할 수 없을 것이다. 영어 문장을 영어식으로 계속적으로 영어식으로 끊어 읽기도 읽으면서 이해하는 것은 직독직해라고 하여 근래에 권장하는 방법이다. 영어 문장의 의미 군을 한 덩어리로 하여 읽어 나아가야 할 것이다. 다음의 끊어 읽기 분량은 독자마다 조금씩 다를 수 있다. 그럼에도 계속적으로 끊어 읽기를 하며 읽으면서 이해하여야 할 것이었다. 그것이 영어문장을 영어식으로 읽고 문장을 이해하는 것이 영어를 읽는 적절한 방법이었을 것이다.

세상의 어떤 나라의 언어로 읽으면서 이해를 하는 것이지 그 문장을 다시 앞으로 갔다 뒤로 갔다 하면서 해석하는 것은 생각해 보면 이상한 방법이었다. 그런데 한국어와 영어의 순서가 너무 다르기에 영어를 한국어식으로 번역한다면 앞으로 갔다 뒤로 갔다 해석하는 것은 심지어 그 동안 우스꽝스러운 일이 아니었나 생각이 되는 것이다. 그것이 즉 영어를 영어 읽는 식으로 읽고 이해하는 방법이 아니라 읽으면서 순서적으로 이해하는 것이어야 할 것이었다. 기본 영어 문법을 배우고 읽으면서 그 문장을 이해하는 것이다. 다른 말로 말하면 요즈음 강조하는 직독직해인 것이다.)

막9:

1 And he said to them, / "I tell you the truth, / some who are standing here / will not taste death / before they see the kingdom of God / come with power.“

2 After six days / Jesus took Peter, /James and John with him / and led them up a high mountain, / where they were all alone./ There he was transfigured / before them.

3 His clothes became dazzling white, / whiter than anyone / in the world / could bleach them.

4 And there appeared / before them / Elijah and Moses, / who were talking with Jesus.

5 Peter said to Jesus, / "Rabbi, it is good / for us / to be here. / Let us put up / three shelters--/ one for you, / one for Moses / and one for Elijah.“

6 (He did not know / what to say, / they were so frightened.)

7 Then a cloud appeared / and enveloped them, / and a voice came /from the cloud: / "This is my Son, / whom I love. / Listen to him!“

8 Suddenly, / when they looked around, / they no longer saw anyone / with them / except Jesus.

9 As they were coming down the mountain, / Jesus gave them orders / not to tell anyone / what they had seen / until the Son of Man had risen / from the dead.

10 They kept the matter to themselves, / discussing / what "rising from the dead" meant.

11 And they asked him, / "Why do the teachers of the law / say / that Elijah must come first?“

12 Jesus replied, / "To be sure, / Elijah does come first, / and restores all things. /Why then is it written / that the Son of Man must suffer / much / and be rejected?

13 But I tell you,/ Elijah has come, / and they have done to him / everything / they wished, / just as / it is written about him.“

14 When they came / to the other disciples,/ they saw a large crowd / around them / and the teachers / of the law / arguing with them.

15 As soon as / all the people saw Jesus, / they were overwhelmed / with wonder / and ran to greet him.

16 "What are you arguing / with them about?" / he asked.

17 A man in the crowd / answered, "Teacher, I brought you / my son, / who is possessed / by a spirit / that has robbed him / of speech.

18 Whenever it seizes him,/ it throws him to the ground./ He foams at the mouth,/ gnashes his teeth and becomes rigid. / I asked your disciples /to drive out the spirit, / but they could not.“

19 "O unbelieving generation," / Jesus replied, / "how long shall I stay with you?/ How long shall I put up with you?/ Bring the boy to me.“

20 So they brought him./ When the spirit saw Jesus, / it immediately threw the boy /into a convulsion. /He fell to the ground /and rolled around, /foaming at the mouth./

21 Jesus asked the boy's father,/ "How long has he been like this?"/ "From childhood,"/ he answered.

22 "It has often thrown him / into fire or water /to kill him. /But if you can do anything, / take pity on us / and help us.“

23 "'If you can'?"/ said Jesus. / "Everything is possible / for him who believes.“

24 Immediately the boy's father exclaimed, / "I do believe;/ help me overcome my unbelief!“

25 When Jesus saw / that a crowd was running /to the scene,/ he rebuked the evil spirit. /"You deaf and mute spirit," /he said, /"I command you, /come out of him /and never enter him again.“

26 The spirit shrieked, / convulsed him violently /and came out. / The boy looked so much /like a corpse /that many said, /"He's dead.“

27 But Jesus took him /by the hand /and lifted him /to his feet, /and he stood up.

28 After Jesus had gone indoors, /his disciples asked him privately, /"Why couldn't we drive it out?“

29 He replied, /"This kind can come out /only by prayer.“

30 They left that place /and passed through Galilee./ Jesus did not want /anyone to know /where they were,

31 because he was teaching his disciples./ He said to them, /"The Son of Man is going to / be betrayed / into the hands of men. /They will kill him, / and after three days / he will rise.“

32 But they did not understand / what he meant /and were afraid / to ask him/ about it.

33 They came to Capernaum./ When he was in the house, /he asked them, /"What were you arguing about /on the road?“

34 But they kept quiet /because on the way/ they had argued about /who was the greatest.

35 Sitting down,/ Jesus called the Twelve /and said, /"If anyone wants /to be first,/ he must be /the very last,/ and the servant of all.“

36 He took a little child /and had him stand /among them./ Taking him in his arms,/ he said to them,

37 "Whoever welcomes one / of these little children / in my name / welcomes me; /and whoever welcomes me/ does not welcome me / but the one who sent me.“

38 "Teacher," said John, / "we saw a man / driving out demons / in your name /and we told him / to stop, / because he was not one /of us.“

39 "Do not stop him,"/ Jesus said./ "No one / who does a miracle /in my name /can in the next moment / say anything bad / about me,

40 for whoever is not against us / is for us.

41 I tell you the truth,/ anyone who gives you /a cup of water /in my name /because you belong to Christ / will certainly not lose / his reward.

42 "And if anyone causes /one of these little ones /who believe in me / to sin,/ it would be better /for him /to be thrown /into the sea /with a large millstone /tied around his neck.

43 If your hand causes you /to sin, /cut it off. / It is better /for you /to enter life /maimed / than with two hands /to go into hell, /where the fire never goes out.

45 And if your foot causes you / to sin,/ cut it off. /It is better for you /to enter life crippled / than to have two feet /and be thrown into hell.

47 And if your eye causes you /to sin, /pluck it out./ It is better for you /to enter the kingdom of God /with one eye /than to have two eyes /and be thrown into hell,

48 where "'their worm does not die, /and the fire is not quenched.'

49 Everyone will be salted /with fire.

50 "Salt is good, /but if it loses / its saltiness, /how can you make it /salty again? Have salt in yourselves, /and be at peace / with each other."

(- ing )

hi
이전글  다음글  목록 글쓰기
츲ҺڻȰ ⵵ ȸ ѱ⵶ȸȸȸ ()ظ ѽŴѵȸ μȸڿȸ ȸ б ѽŴб ûȸȸ ŵȸ ŵȸ ȸÿ ѱ⵶ȸȸͽп