:: 한국기독교장로회총회 ::

한영성경137 (막11장) / 믿음의 말의 권세

이동원 (서울북노회,성광교회,목사) 2023-02-07 (화) 07:28 1년전 430  

( * 한영성경 읽기 행전 요한 마가복음을 진행하고 있는 중이다. 막 10장- 16장을 한 번에 올릴 수 있었던 것은 평소 틈틈히 준비한 덕분이리라. 한영성경 읽기를 계속한다면 신앙인으로 영력을 세계인으로서 영어언어의 역력을 그리고 한국인으로 국력이 되기도 할 것이다. 

막11장은 할 수 있거든이 무슨 말이냐 믿는 자에게는 능치 못할 일이 없으리라는 강력한 어쩌면 초강력 메시지도 있다. 어떤 상황에서 그러한 말씀을 하셨고 그 능력이 나타났는가도 볼 수 있다. 예수님께서는 말씀하시고 실제로 증명하시고 또한 표적을 보여주시고 말씀하시기도 하셨다. 그러므로 예수님을 말씀을 더욱 믿을 수가 있는 것이다. 그렇다면 어서 막 11장으로 달려가 보자.)

11:

1 저희가 예루살렘에 가까이 와서 감람 산 벳바게와 베다니에 이르렀을 때에 예수께서 제자 중 둘을 보내시며

1 As they approached Jerusalem / and came to Bethphage / and Bethany at the Mount of Olives, / Jesus sent two of his disciples,

이르시되 너희 맞은편 마을로 가라 그리로 들어가면 곧 아직 아무 사람도 타 보지 않은 나귀 새끼의 매여 있는 것을 보리니 풀어 끌고 오너라

2 saying to them, / "Go to the village ahead of you,/ and just as you enter it, / you will find a colt / tied there, / which no one has ever ridden. / Untie it / and bring it here.

(* saying to them, : saying 은 부대상황 (동시동작)

(* ahead of ~ 보다 앞서, / just as you enter it 거기에 들어가자 마자 / which no one has ever ridden. 아무도 타 본적이 없는 것, ever 는 부정문에서 여태까지)

3 만일 누가 너희에게 왜 이리 하느냐 묻거든 주가 쓰시겠다 하라 그리하면 즉시 이리로 보내리라 하시니

3 If anyone asks you, / 'Why are you doing this?' / tell him, / 'The Lord needs it /and will send it / back here / shortly.'“

4 제자들이 가서 본즉 나귀 새끼가 문 앞 거리에 매여 있는지라 그것을 푸니

4 They went /and found a colt /outside in the street, /tied at a doorway. /As they untied it,

5 거기 섰는 사람 중 어떤 이들이 가로되 나귀 새끼를 풀어 무엇하려느냐 하매

5 some people standing there / asked, "What are you doing, / untying that colt?“

(* some people standing there : standing some people 을 수식하는 현재분사로 형용사적 역할)

(* standing : 명사 (people)를 수식하는 형용사로 쓰였고 , doing be+ 현재분사로 현재진행형, untying 은 현재분사로 동시 동작(부대상황)

6 제자들이 예수의 이르신 대로 말한대 이에 허락하는지라

6 They answered / as Jesus had told them to,/ and the people let them go.

(* and the people let (사역동사) them (목적어) go (원형동사))

7 나귀 새끼를 예수께로 끌고 와서 자기들의 겉옷을 그 위에 걸쳐 두매 예수께서 타시니

7 When they brought the colt to Jesus / and threw their cloaks over it, / he sat on it.

8 많은 사람은 자기 겉옷과 다른 이들은 밭에서 벤 나뭇가지를 길에 펴며

8 Many people spread their cloaks / on the road, / while others spread branches / they had cut / in the fields.

9 앞에서 가고 뒤에서 따르는 자들이 소리지르되 호산나 찬송하리로다 주의 이름으로 오시는 이여

9 Those who went ahead / and those who followed / shouted, / "Hosanna!" / "Blessed is he / who comes in the name / of the Lord!“

(* Blessed is he who comes in the name / of the Lord!“ : 관계대명사가 이끄는 형용사절로 인하여 주절이 길어지게 될 때 , 문장의 균형상 효과를 노려 도치될 때가 있다.)

10 찬송하리로다 오는 우리 조상 다윗의 나라여 가장 높은 곳에서 호산나 하더라

10 "Blessed is / the coming kingdom /of our father David!" / "Hosanna in the highest!“

(* 찬송하리로다 , Blessed is / 영어 성경으로 찬송하리로다 를 Blessed 로 번역하였다는 것이다.)

(* 찬송하리로다, 헬, 원) 율로게오 ,, 축복하다, 축복을 빌다, 찬양하다, 번영을 빌다, 감사하다, 칭찬하다, bless , praise , to praise. / 물론 이 때 군중들은 그들의 모국어 히브리어를 사용하였을 것이다. 그러므로 율로게오는 히브리어의 헬라어 번역인 것이다.)

( * 히브리어의 바라크는 축복하다 복주다의 뜻이 있지만 또한 송축하다 찬양하다 무릎을 꿇다는 뜻이 있다는 것이다.)

(* 보어인 Blessed 를 강조하기 위해 문장의 맨 앞에 놓았다.)

10 Blessed [be] the kingdom of our father David, that cometh in the name of the Lord: Hosanna in the highest. /kj

10 Blessed is the kingdom of our father David That comes in the name of the Lord! Hosanna in the highest!" /nkj 

10 Blessed [is] the coming kingdom of our father David; Hosanna in the highest! " / nas

( * 한영성경의 영어원문은 niv 1894 판을 사용하였음. 그러므로 표시가 없은 경우는 niv1984)

11 예수께서 예루살렘에 이르러 성전에 들어가사 모든 것을 둘러보시고 때가 이미 저물매 열두 제자를 데리시고 베다니에 나가시다

11 Jesus entered Jerusalem /and went to the temple. /He looked around /at everything, /but since it was already late, /he went out /to Bethany /with the Twelve.

12 이튿날 저희가 베다니에서 나왔을 때에 예수께서 시장하신지라

12 The next day /as they were leaving Bethany, /Jesus was hungry.

13 멀리서 잎사귀 있는 한 무화과나무를 보시고 혹 그 나무에 무엇이 있을까 하여 가셨더니 가서 보신즉 잎사귀 외에 아무것도 없더라 이는 무화과의 때가 아님이라

13 Seeing /in the distance /a fig tree in leaf, / he went to find out /if it had any fruit. When he reached it, /he found /nothing but leaves, /because it was not the season /for figs.

(* Seeing : = When he saw / Seeing 은 현재분사로 분사구문.)

(* in the distance , 멀리서)

(* a fig tree in leaf, : 잎사귀가 달린 무화과나무 한 그루.)

(* 무화과 나무의 철이 아니었는데 ,, 왜 무화과 열매가 있는지 발견하려고 하셨을까요, )

14 예수께서 나무에게 일러 가라사대 이제부터 영원토록 사람이 네게서 열매를 따먹지 못하리라 하시니 제자들이 이를 듣더라

14 Then he said to the tree,/ "May no one ever eat fruit /from you /again." And his disciples /heard /him say it./

(* 기원문 : May + S + 동사원형!)

(* May no one ever ~ : 기원문 (May +주어 + 동사 ) 형식

(* And his disciples / heard (지각동사) / him (목적어) say (동사원형) it.)

15 저희가 예루살렘에 들어가니라 예수께서 성전에 들어가사 성전 안에서 매매하는 자들을 내어쫓으시며 돈 바꾸는 자들의 상과 비둘기 파는 자들의 의자를 둘러 엎으시며

15 On reaching Jerusalem, /Jesus entered the temple area /and began driving out those /who were buying /and selling there. /He overturned the tables /of the money changers /and the benches of those /selling doves,

( * On reaching: 전치사 + 동명사 On ~ing / as soon as , when 의 의미)

( * On reaching Jerusalem,: 예루살렘에 도착하자마자)

16 아무나 기구를 가지고 성전 안으로 지나다님을 허치 아니하시고

16 and would not allow anyone /to carry merchandise / through the temple courts.

17 이에 가르쳐 이르시되 기록된 바 내 집은 만민의 기도하는 집이라 칭함을 받으리라고 하지 아니하였느냐 너희는 강도의 굴혈을 만들었도다 하시매

17 And as he taught them, /he said, /"Is it not written: /"'My house will be called a house / of prayer for all nations'? / But you have made it /'a den of robbers.'"/

18 대제사장들과 서기관들이 듣고 예수를 어떻게 멸할까 하고 꾀하니 이는 무리가 다 그의 교훈을 기이히 여기므로 그를 두려워함일러라

18 The chief priests /and the teachers of the law /heard this /and began looking for / a way to kill him, /for they feared him, /because the whole crowd /was amazed /at his teaching.

(* look for a way to ~ 하기 위한 방도를 찾다.)

19 매양 저물매 저희가 성 밖으로 나가더라

19 When evening came, /they went out /of the city.

20 저희가 아침에 지나갈 때에 무화과나무가 뿌리로부터 마른 것을 보고

20 In the morning, /as they went along, /they saw the fig tree /withered /from the roots.

(* they (s) saw (v) the fig tree (o) / withered (oc)

21 베드로가 생각이 나서 여짜오되 랍비여 보소서 저주하신 무화과나무가 말랐나이다

21 Peter remembered /and said to Jesus, /"Rabbi,/ look! /The fig tree /you cursed / has withered!“

22 예수께서 대답하여 저희에게 이르시되 하나님을 믿으라

22 "Have faith in God," /Jesus answered.

(* 22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. / kj
22 So Jesus answered and said to them, "Have faith in God. / nkj
22 And Jesus *answered saying to them, "Have faith in God. / nas )

23 내가 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 누구든지 이 산더러 들리어 바다에 던지우라 하며 말하는 것이 이룰 줄 믿고 마음에 의심치 아니하면 그대로 되리라

23 "I tell you the truth, / if anyone says /to this mountain,/ 'Go, /throw yourself /into the sea,' /and does not doubt /in his heart /but believes /that what he says /will happen, /it will be done / for him.

(* 23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. /nkj)

24 그러므로 내가 너희에게 말하노니 무엇이든지 기도하고 구하는 것은 받은 줄로 믿으라 그리하면 너희에게 그대로 되리라

24 Therefore I tell you,/ whatever you ask for/ in prayer, / believe /that you have received it, /and it will be yours.

25 서서 기도할 때에 아무에게나 혐의가 있거든 용서하라 그리하여야 하늘에 계신 너희 아버지도 너희 허물을 사하여 주시리라 하셨더라

25 And when you stand praying,/ if you hold anything/ against anyone,/ forgive him, / so that your Father in heaven / may forgive you your sins.“

(* 서서 기도할 때에 And when you stand praying, / 한국인에 이러한 영어식 표현에 익숙하지 않을 대표적 영어식 표현방식 일 것이다. 한영성경을 읽으면서 영어식 표현법도 배울 수 있을 것이다.)

26 (없음)

27 저희가 다시 예루살렘에 들어가니라 예수께서 성전에서 걸어다니실 때에 대제사장들과 서기관들과 장로들이 나아와

27 They arrived again /in Jerusalem, /and while Jesus was walking/ in the temple courts, /the chief priests, /the teachers of the law /and the elders /came to him.

28 가로되 무슨 권세로 이런 일을 하느뇨 누가 이런 일할 이 권세를 주었느뇨

28 "By what authority /are you doing /these things?" they asked. /"And who gave you/ authority to do this?“

(*By what authority 무슨 권위로써.)

29 예수께서 가라사대 나도 한 말을 너희에게 물으리니 대답하라 그리하면 나도 무슨 권세로 이런 일을 하는지 이르리라

29 Jesus replied, /"I will ask you /one question. /Answer me, /and I will tell you /by what authority /I am doing these things.

30 요한의 세례가 하늘로서냐 사람에게로서냐 내게 대답하라

30 John's baptism /--was it /from heaven, /or from men?/ Tell me!“

(* 이러한 예수님의 질문은 오늘에도 대답할 수 있어야 할 것이다. 그 세례 요한이 여호와의 오시는 길을 알렸고 예수님에 대해서 오실 그 분 하나님의 어린 양 , 하나님의 아들 , 성령으로 세례를 주시는 분이라고 알리고 전하였기 때문이다.)

31 저희가 서로 의논하여 가로되 만일 하늘로서라 하면 어찌하여 저를 믿지 아니하였느냐 할 것이니

31 They discussed it /among themselves /and said, "If we say, /'From heaven,' /he will ask, /'Then why didn't you /believe him?‘

32 그러면 사람에게로서라 할까 하였으나 모든 사람이 요한을 참 선지자로 여기므로 저희가 백성을 무서워하는지라

32 But if we say, /'From men' . . . ."/ (They feared the people, /for everyone held / that John really / was a prophet.)

(*모든 사람이 요한을 참 선지자로 여기므로 ,, 1:6-7)

33 이에 예수께 대답하여 가로되 우리가 알지 못하노라 하니 예수께서 가라사대 나도 무슨 권세로 이런 일을 하는지 너희에게 이르지 아니하리라 하시니라

33 So they answered Jesus,/ "We don't know." /Jesus said, / "Neither will I tell you / by what authority / I am doing these things."

(* Neither will I tell you: 부정의 뜻을 갖는 어구를 강조하고자 문장의 앞에 놓으면 반드시'동사 +주어' 로 어순에 도치가 일어난다.)

(* 세례 요한을 신뢰하지 않은 사람은 세례 요한의 전하는 말을 신뢰하지 않을 것이고 그렇다면 세례 요한이 예수님을 세상 죄를 지고 가는 하나님의 어린 양, 하나님의 아들, 성령을 주시는 분이라 한예수님의 말씀도 받아들이지 않을 것이기 때문일 것이다.

하나님이 육신을 입고 오시는 길을 준비하는 알리고 선언한 세례 요한에 관해서는 성령의 감동을 구하며  다음의 구절을 읽고 묵상 연구한다면 깨달은 바가 클 수 있을 것이다. 사40:3. 마11:2-11, 11:10-11, 막1:7-8, 눅1:5-25, 눅1:57-80, 요1:6-7, 1:19-28, 1:29-36)

< 성광교회 이동원 목사 드림>

영어는 영어식으로 읽고 영어 배열 순서적으로 이해하여야 할 것이다이것은 직독직해라고 할 수도 있을 것인데 진즉 그렇게 배워야 할 것이 아니었나 하는 것이다영어를 한국식 방법으로 해석하였다고 할 수 있다영어도 순서적으로 읽으면서 바로 이해하여야 할 것이다또한 영어문장은 결론형의 언어라고 할 수 있기에 그것이 더 당연할 것이다.)

막11: 

1 As they approached Jerusalem / and came to Bethphage / and Bethany at the Mount of Olives, / Jesus sent two of his disciples,

2 saying to them, / "Go to the village ahead of you,/ and just as you enter it, / you will find a colt / tied there, / which no one has ever ridden. / Untie it / and bring it here.

3 If anyone asks you, / 'Why are you doing this?' / tell him, / 'The Lord needs it /and will send it / back here / shortly.'“

4 They went /and found a colt /outside in the street, /tied at a doorway. /As they untied it,

5 some people standing there / asked, "What are you doing, / untying that colt?“

6 They answered / as Jesus had told them to,/ and the people let them go.

7 When they brought the colt to Jesus / and threw their cloaks over it, / he sat on it.

8 Many people spread their cloaks / on the road, / while others spread branches / they had cut / in the fields.

9 Those who went ahead / and those who followed / shouted, / "Hosanna!" / "Blessed is he / who comes in the name / of the Lord!“

10 "Blessed is / the coming kingdom /of our father David!" / "Hosanna in the highest!“

11 Jesus entered Jerusalem /and went to the temple. /He looked around /at everything, /but since it was already late, /he went out /to Bethany /with the Twelve.

12 The next day /as they were leaving Bethany, /Jesus was hungry.

13 Seeing /in the distance /a fig tree in leaf, /he went to find out /if it had any fruit. When he reached it, /he found /nothing but leaves, /because it was not the season /for figs.

14 Then he said to the tree,/ "May no one ever eat fruit /from you /again." And his disciples /heard /him say it.

15 On reaching Jerusalem, /Jesus entered the temple area /and began driving out those /who were buying /and selling there. /He overturned the tables /of the money changers /and the benches of those /selling doves,

16 and would not allow anyone /to carry merchandise / through the temple courts.

17 And as he taught them, /he said, /"Is it not written: /"'My house will be called a house / of prayer for all nations'? / But you have made it /'a den of robbers.'"/

18 The chief priests /and the teachers of the law /heard this /and began looking for /a way to kill him, /for they feared him, /because the whole crowd /was amazed /at his teaching.

19 When evening came, /they went out /of the city

20 In the morning, /as they went along, /they saw the fig tree /withered /from the roots.

21 Peter remembered /and said to Jesus, /"Rabbi,/ look! /The fig tree /you cursed / has withered!“

22 "Have faith in God," /Jesus answered.

23 "I tell you the truth, / if anyone says /to this mountain,/ 'Go, /throw yourself /into the sea,' /and does not doubt /in his heart /but believes /that what he says /will happen, /it will be done / for him.

24 Therefore I tell you,/ whatever you ask for/ in prayer, / believe /that you have received it, /and it will be yours.

25 And when you stand praying,/ if you hold anything/ against anyone,/ forgive him, / so that your Father in heaven / may forgive you your sins."

27 They arrived again /in Jerusalem, /and while Jesus was walking/ in the temple courts, /the chief priests, /the teachers of the law /and the elders /came to him.

28 "By what authority /are you doing /these things?" they asked. /"And who gave you/ authority to do this?“

29 Jesus replied, /"I will ask you /one question. /Answer me, /and I will tell you /by what authority /I am doing these things.

30 John's baptism /--was it /from heaven, /or from men?/ Tell me!“

31 They discussed it /among themselves /and said, "If we say, /'From heaven,' /he will ask, /'Then why didn't you /believe him?‘

32 But if we say, /'From men' . . . ."/ (They feared the people, /for everyone held / that John really / was a prophet.)

33 So they answered Jesus,/ "We don't know." /Jesus said,/ "Neither will I tell you /by what authority /I am doing these things."

(- ing)

hi
이전글  다음글  목록 글쓰기
츲ҺڻȰ ⵵ ȸ ѱ⵶ȸȸȸ ()ظ ѽŴѵȸ μȸڿȸ ȸ б ѽŴб ûȸȸ ŵȸ ŵȸ ȸÿ ѱ⵶ȸȸͽп