:: 한국기독교장로회총회 ::

한영성경139 (막13장) / 말하는 이는 성령이시라

이동원 (서울북노회,성광교회,목사) 2023-02-07 (화) 07:45 1년전 419  

1. 말하는 이는 성령이시라.

1 예수께서 성전에서 나가실 때에 제자 중 하나가 가로되 선생님이여 보소서 이 돌들이 어떠하며 이 건물들이 어떠하니이까

1 As he was leaving the temple,/ one of his disciples /said to him, /"Look,/ Teacher! /What massive stones!/ What magnificent buildings!“

(* What massive stones (they are) ! ,,What magnificent buildings (they are) ! /

감탄문: what a(관사) + ++,, / they are 생략)

2 예수께서 이르시되 네가 이 큰 건물들을 보느냐 돌 하나도 돌 위에 남지 않고 다 무너뜨려지리라 하시니라

2 "Do you see /all these great buildings?"/ replied Jesus. /"Not one stone here/ will be left on another; /every one will be thrown down."

3 예수께서 감람 산에서 성전을 마주 대하여 앉으셨을 때에 베드로와 야고보와 요한과 안드레가 종용히 묻자오되

3 As Jesus was sitting /on the Mount of Olives / opposite the temple,/ Peter, James, John / and Andrew asked him privately,

4 우리에게 이르소서 어느 때에 이런 일이 있겠사오며 이 모든 일이 이루려 할 때에 무슨 징조가 있사오리이까

4 "Tell us, / when will these things happen?/ And what will be the sign / that they are all about to / be fulfilled?"

(* 이 문장에서 that 은 관계대명사가 아니라 접속사)

5 예수께서 이르시되 너희가 사람의 미혹을 받지 않도록 주의하라

5 Jesus said to them: /"Watch out /that no one deceives you.

6 많은 사람이 내 이름으로 와서 이르되 내가 그로라 하여 많은 사람을 미혹케 하리라

6 Many will come /in my name,/ claiming, / 'I am he,' /and will deceive many.

(* '내가 그로라 , I am he‘, / () 에고 에이미 : 에고 나 I ,, 에이미: 내가 있다, 존재하다, ~이다 ,, / I am [Christ]; ,,kj / I am [He!'] ,, nas /

3:14

14 하나님이 모세에게 이르시되 나는 스스로 있는 자니라 또 이르시되 너는 이스라엘 자손에게 이같이 이르기를 스스로 있는 자가 나를 너희에게 보내셨다 하라

14 God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. ( I Am that I AM) This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.'")

7 난리와 난리 소문을 들을 때에 두려워 말라 이런 일이 있어야 하되 끝은 아직 아니니라

7 When you hear of wars /and rumors of wars, /do not be alarmed./ Such things must happen, /but the end is still to come.

8 민족이 민족을, 나라가 나라를 대적하여 일어나겠고 처처에 지진이 있으며 기근이 있으리니 이는 재난의 시작이니라

8 Nation will rise against nation, /and kingdom against kingdom. /There will be earthquakes /in various places,/ and famines. /These are the beginning of birth pains.

9 너희는 스스로 조심하라 사람들이 너희를 공회에 넘겨 주겠고 너희를 회당에서 매질하겠으며 나를 인하여 너희가 관장들과 임금들 앞에 서리니 이는 저희에게 증거되려 함이라

9 "You must be on your guard./ You will be handed over /to the local councils /and flogged /in the synagogues. /On account of me /you will stand before governors and kings /as witnesses to them.

10 또 복음이 먼저 만국에 전파되어야 할 것이니라

10 And the gospel must first be preached/ to all nations.

11 사람들이 너희를 끌어다가 넘겨 줄 때에 무슨 말을 할까 미리 염려치 말고 무엇이든지 그 시에 너희에게 주시는 그 말을 하라 말하는 이는 너희가 아니요 성령이시니라

11 Whenever you are arrested /and brought to trial, /do not worry beforehand /about what to say. /Just say whatever is given you /at the time, /for it is not you speaking, but the Holy Spirit.

(* 너희에게 주시는 그 말을 하라 말하는 이는 너희가 아니요 성령이시니라 Just say whatever is given you /at the time, for it is not you speaking, but the Holy Spirit.)

12 형제가 형제를, 아비가 자식을 죽는 데 내어 주며 자식들이 부모를 대적하여 죽게 하리라

12 "Brother will betray brother /to death, /and a father his child. /Children will rebel /against their parents /and have them put to death.

(* have + 목적어 + pp / 목적어가 당하게 시키다.)

13 또 너희가 내 이름을 인하여 모든 사람에게 미움을 받을 것이나 나중까지 견디는 자는 구원을 얻으리라

13 All men will hate you /because of me, /but he who stands firm to the end /will be saved.

(* he who stands firm to the end: 나중까지 견디는 자는 , 끝까지 견디는 자는/ stands firm ,굳건히 서다.)

14 멸망의 가증한 것이 서지 못할 곳에 선 것을 보거든 (읽는 자는 깨달을진저) 그 때에 유대에 있는 자들은 산으로 도망할지어다

14 "When you see /'the abomination /that causes desolation' standing /where it does not belong/--let the reader understand--/then let those who are in Judea/ flee to the mountains.

(* let those who are in Judea flee : let 사역동사, flee : 원형동사)

15 지붕 위에 있는 자는 내려가지도 말고 집에 있는 무엇을 가지러 들어가지도 말며

15 Let no one on the roof of his house /go down /or enter the house /to take anything out.

(* Let no one on the roof of his house go down or enter the house to take anything out. / 사역동사 + 목적어 + 원형동사)

16 밭에 있는 자는 겉옷을 가지러 뒤로 돌이키지 말지어다

16 Let no one /in the field /go back /to get his cloak.

17 그 날에는 아이 밴 자들과 젖 먹이는 자들에게 화가 있으리로다

17 How dreadful it will be /in those days /for pregnant women /and nursing mothers!

18 이 일이 겨울에 나지 않도록 기도하라

18 Pray /that this will not take place /in winter,

19 이는 그 날들은 환난의 날이 되겠음이라 하나님의 창조하신 창조부터 지금까지 이런 환난이 없었고 후에도 없으리라

19 because those will be days /of distress unequaled from the beginning, /when God created the world, / until now / and never to be equaled again.

(* from the beginning ~ until now / 처음부터 지금까지)

(* never to be equaled again.: 다시는 결코 동일한(같은) 일이 없을 것이다.)

20 만일 주께서 그 날들을 감하지 아니하셨더면 모든 육체가 구원을 얻지 못할 것이어늘 자기의 택하신 백성을 위하여 그 날들을 감하셨느니라

20 If the Lord had not cut short those days,/ no one would survive./ But for the sake of the elect, /whom he has chosen, /he has shortened them.

(* 택하신 백성을 위하여  for the sake of the elect, 

21 그 때에 사람이 너희에게 말하되 보라 그리스도가 여기 있다, 보라 저기 있다 하여도 믿지 말라

21 At that time/ if anyone says to you,/ 'Look, here is the Christ!' /or, 'Look, there he is!' /do not believe it.

22 거짓 그리스도들과 거짓 선지자들이 일어나서 이적과 기사를 행하여 할 수만 있으면 택하신 백성을 미혹케 하려 하리라

22 For false Christs and false prophets /will appear /and perform signs and miracles / to deceive the elect-- / if that were possible.

(* if that were possible.: 할 수만 있으면, 주어가 3인칭 단수인데 were를 쓴 것은 가정법 과거 구문인 것이다.)

23 너희는 삼가라 내가 모든 일을 너희에게 미리 말하였노라

23 So be on your guard; / I have told you / everything ahead of time.

(* ahead of time ,미리 , 먼저 )

24 그 때에 그 환난 후 해가 어두워지며 달이 빛을 내지 아니하며

24 "But in those days,/ following that distress,/ "'the sun will be darkened, /and the moon will not give its light;

25 별들이 하늘에서 떨어지며 하늘에 있는 권능들이 흔들리리라

25 the stars will fall from the sky,/ and the heavenly bodies/ will be shaken.'

26 그 때에 인자가 구름을 타고 큰 권능과 영광으로 오는 것을 사람들이 보리라

26 "At that time /men will see the Son of Man / coming in clouds /with great power and glory.

(* in clouds : 구름을 타고 , 구름은 하나님의 영광스러운 임재의 상징. |16:10, 19:9, 11:25)

27 또 그 때에 저가 천사들을 보내어 자기 택하신 자들을 땅 끝으로부터 하늘 끝까지 사방에서 모으리라

27 And he will send his angels /and gather his elect /from the four winds, /from the ends of the earth / to the ends of the heavens.

(* from the four winds, : 사면 팔방에서 / winds : 나침판의 방위)

28 무화과나무의 비유를 배우라 그 가지가 연하여지고 잎사귀를 내면 여름이 가까운 줄을 아나니

28 "Now learn this lesson / from the fig tree:/ As soon as /its twigs get tender /and its leaves come out, /you know /that summer is near.

(* get 다양하게 쓰이기에 만능동사라고도 한다.

* 그 가지가 연하여지고 its twigs get tender : s+v+c , 이 문장에서 get 2형식 동사로 연결동사.

He gets up early in the morning.(1형식) /John will get the prize. (3형식) /I’ll get you a book .(4형식) / I got him to prepare for our journey. (5형식) /)

29 이와 같이 너희가 이런 일이 나는 것을 보거든 인자가 가까이 곧 문 앞에 이른 줄을 알라

29 Even so, /when you see these things happening,/ you know/ that it is near, / right at the door.

30 내가 진실로 너희에게 말하노니 이 세대가 지나가기 전에 이 일이 다 이루리라

30 I tell you the truth, /this generation will certainly not pass away /until all these things have happened.

31 천지는 없어지겠으나 내 말은 없어지지 아니하리라

31 Heaven and earth /will pass away,/ but my words /will never pass away.

32 그러나 그 날과 그 때는 아무도 모르나니 하늘에 있는 천사들도 아들도 모르고 아버지만 아시느니라

32 "No one knows /about that day /or hour, /not even the angels in heaven, /nor the Son, /but only the Father.

33 주의하라 깨어 있으라 그 때가 언제인지 알지 못함이니라

33 Be on guard! /Be alert! /You do not know /when that time will come.

( * be + 형용사구 , 형용사, ~ 하라.

34 가령 사람이 집을 떠나 타국으로 갈 때에 그 종들에게 권한을 주어 각각 사무를 맡기며 문지기에게 깨어 있으라 명함과 같으니

34 It's like a man /going away: / He leaves his house /and puts his servants/ in charge, /each with his assigned task, and tells the one /at the door to keep watch.

35 그러므로 깨어 있으라 집주인이 언제 올는지 혹 저물 때엘는지, 밤중엘는지, 닭 울 때엘는지, 새벽엘는지 너희가 알지 못함이라

35 "Therefore keep watch /because you do not know /when the owner of the house /will come back--/whether in the evening, /or at midnight, /or when the rooster crows, /or at dawn.

36 그가 홀연히 와서 너희의 자는 것을 보지 않도록 하라

36 If he comes suddenly, do not let him find you sleeping.

(* 부정 명령문 : do not + 동사원형, do not let him find you sleeping.)

37 깨어 있으라 내가 너희에게 하는 이 말이 모든 사람에게 하는 말이니라 하시니라

37 What I say to you, / I say to everyone: 'Watch!'"

( * 내가 너희에게 하는 이 말이 모든 사람에게 하는 말이니라. What I say to you, / I say to everyone: )

기도,

성령으로 우리와 함께 우리 안에 거하시는 주님

성령으로 나에게 주시는 감동과 말씀을 알게 하시고 

하나님의 영 예수님의 영 성령과의 교통으로 

하나님의 사랑과 예수 그리스도의 은혜가 

우리 가운데 내 안에 흘러 넘치게 하옵소서.

예수님의 이름으로 기도 합니다. 아멘

1 As he was leaving the temple,/ one of his disciples /said to him, /"Look, /Teacher! What massive stones! /What magnificent buildings!“

2 "Do you see /all these great buildings?" /replied Jesus. /"Not one stone here /will be left on another; /every one will be thrown down.“

3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives /opposite the temple, /Peter, James, John /and Andrew asked him /privately,

4 "Tell us, /when will these things happen? /And what will be the sign /that they are all about to / be fulfilled?“

5 Jesus said to them: /"Watch out /that no one deceives you.

6 Many will come in my name, claiming, / 'I am he,' /and will deceive many.

7 When you hear of wars /and rumors of wars, /do not be alarmed./ Such things must happen, / but the end is still to come.

8 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be earthquakes in various places, and famines. These are the beginning of birth pains.

9 "You must be /on your guard./ You will be handed over /to the local councils /and flogged /in the synagogues. /On account of me /you will stand /before governors and kings /as witnesses to them.

10 And the gospel /must first be preached /to all nations.

11 Whenever you are arrested /and brought to trial,/ do not worry beforehand /about what to say. /Just say /whatever is given you /at the time,/ for it is not /you speaking, /but the Holy Spirit.

12 "Brother will betray brother /to death, /and a father his child. /Children will rebel /against their parents /and have them put to death.

13 All men will hate you /because of me, /but he who stands firm/ to the end /will be saved.

14 "When you see /'the abomination /that causes desolation' standing /where it does not belong-/let the reader understand-/then let those who are/ in Judea/ flee to the mountains.

15 Let no one on the roof /of his house /go down /or enter the house /to take anything out.

16 Let no one/ in the field/ go back /to get his cloak.

17 How dreadful it will be /in those days /for pregnant women and nursing mothers!

18 Pray /that this will not take place /in winter,

19 because those will be days of distress unequaled /from the beginning,/ when God created the world, /until now--/and never to be equaled again.

20 If the Lord had not cut short /those days, /no one would survive. /But for the sake of the elect, /whom he has chosen,/ he has shortened them.

21 At that time /if anyone says to you, /'Look, here is the Christ!' /or, 'Look, there he is!'/ do not believe it.

22 For false Christs and false prophets /will appear /and perform signs and miracles /to deceive the elect--/if that were possible.

23 So be /on your guard;/ I have told you /everything ahead of time.

24 "But in those days, /following that distress,/ "'the sun will be darkened, /and the moon will not give its light;

25 the stars will fall /from the sky, /and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.'

26 "At that time /men will see the Son of Man/ coming in clouds /with great power and glory.

27 And he will send his angels /and gather his elect /from the four winds,/ from the ends of the earth /to the ends of the heavens.

28 "Now learn this lesson /from the fig tree:/ As soon as its twigs get tender /and its leaves come out, /you know /that summer is near.

29 Even so, /when you see these things happening,/ you know /that it is near,/ right at the door.

30 I tell you the truth, /this generation will certainly not pass away /until all these things have happened.

31 Heaven and earth will pass away,/ but my words will never pass away.

32 "No one knows about that day or hour,/ not even the angels in heaven, /nor the Son, but only the Father.

33 Be on guard! /Be alert! /You do not know /when that time will come.

34 It's like a man /going away: /He leaves his house /and puts his servants /in charge, /each with his assigned task, /and tells the one /at the door / to keep watch.

35 "Therefore keep watch /because you do not know /when the owner of the house will come back--/whether in the evening, /or at midnight, /or when the rooster crows, /or at dawn.

36 If he comes suddenly, / do not let him find /you sleeping.

37 What I say to you, / I say to everyone: /'Watch!'"

(- ing)

hi
이전글  다음글  목록 글쓰기
츲ҺڻȰ ⵵ ȸ ѱ⵶ȸȸȸ ()ظ ѽŴѵȸ μȸڿȸ ȸ б ѽŴб ûȸȸ ŵȸ ŵȸ ȸÿ ѱ⵶ȸȸͽп